Imported Videos Corrupted Black Screen only Audio
3521 5 2018-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KONIG
lvl.1

I am using an iPhone X and a very powerful gaming laptop with windows 10. The videos look great on my iphone X and play with no issue. I can also save them with no issue. The problem is with importing them onto my PC. When I import them it shows up with no thumbnail and when I play the video it just plays the audio with a black screen. I've tried deleting the files and copying them again, I've tried copying the files from my iPhone's Photos app, and I have also tried importing the whole DJI GO videocache folder, which I accessed in Itunes under the "File Sharing" tab.

This is very frustrating as I am very happy with my OSMO mobile 2 and think it's a great product, but in order to even use it I NEED to be able to import these videos to my PC to edit. Very dissappointing. One thing I did notice is that the videos I recorded in 720p seemed to copy over okay. But ALL of my 1080p 60fps videos are corrupted upon import to my PC, despite working fine on my iPhone. Please help thank you!
2018-6-3
Use props
KONIG
lvl.1
United States

So I tried copying the videos to my friends iMac and they went over no problem. So most likely this issue is isolated to Windows 10 or PCs in general.
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, Can you please check that all your drivers in your Windows 10 are up to date.
1. Click the ''Windows icon" on the bottom left part of your home screen.
2. Look for ''Device manager'' and check if there are missing drivers.

Please try to use a different computer so that we can check what is the main problem.
2018-6-4
Use props
fans2835d4d4
lvl.1
Germany

.. maybe your PC cannot play HEVC codecs ? Just an idea. It is the codec that the iPhone X uses for the higher resolutions, see its settings:

If interested I would recommend the MediaPlayerCompact, slim and fast for such videos.

Kind regards,
Bernhard
2018-6-4
Use props
AYz.
New

Pakistan

Has there been any solution to this problem  ?  I have the same gadgets and the same issue.. Previously it worked fine, I mean it was fine even two three days back. I have tried everything  all the updates installed. but still nothing.  Would appreciate help.
2020-3-27
Use props
JasonWilli
lvl.2

India

Hi, I think the video file format won't supported to Windows 10, you can try to convert the videos files to .mov files after that you can play on VLC. If the video still corrupted, you can try video repair software such as Stellar Repair for Video. It's repair corrupt video files and also you can save the video files as supported file format. Thanks!
2020-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules