Naza 4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nutter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70033 ft
United Kingdom

Hello just to say issue with Naza 4 or Naza lite is still not working on Windows 10 so i got hold of a old laptop running Windows Visa from car-boot this i installed ( all working) the radio i used was Fr-Sky with their own rx .The issue with Windows 10 has NOT been resolved it was very frustrating as i have 2 Naza systems .DJI have not resolved this issue and forums are full of dissapointed users !!!! the Fr-sky rx i used was D8R--11 PLUS the 3 position switch channel 7 hope this helps
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Please see the steps below:

Download the Driver for WIN10 and install it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... FE/view?usp=sharing

If you have tried to install our win10 driver but no luck, please use this method to have a try:
First of all, you need to enable installation of unsigned drivers.
        Hold down the SHIFT key while you click Restart.

        Once your computer has rebooted you will be able to choose the Troubleshoot option.

        Then head into Advanced options.

        Then Startup Settings.

        “Disable driver signature enforcement”. To choose the setting, You will need to press the F7 key.

        Once your computer Starts back up you have to manually install the driver. Plug your DJI device into the computer "supply power from a battery" and open device manager.

You should see your device listed under ports as "USB Serial Device (COM##)".

        Now right click that device and click properties and under the Drivers Tab Click Update Driver.

        Then Click

        Then

        Then Click the "Have Disk..." Button.

        Then Browse to this directory

And Select The Dji Driver "dji_vcom_driver11.inf" and hit Open then OK

Hit Next and allow windows to install the driver software anyway.

Your Device Should now look like this in device manager and the DJI software should be able to connect.

Finally, enjoy your unit the way it is supposed to work.

2018-6-4
Use props
nutter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70033 ft
United Kingdom

Yes done this it not work also messes with Windows set-up Vista or XP (still around ) is way to go Windows 10 is worst ever loaded on computer .The main problem is 10 does not recognise drivers i had enough so
use Vista now
2018-6-5
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

At least go back to XP, Vista is one of the worst OS MS did
2018-6-5
Use props
Advanced