DJI GO / Editing
372 1 2018-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Allyhat
New
Germany

Hey guys,

I'm new to my air and want to ask a couple of questions regarding the dji go app. I would appreciate any help you guys can give!

1. DJI GO I really like the auto edit of the videos, I think it's a great feature that works really well to get something out and shared, especially as I don't know so much about video editing. However, I was wondering if there is a Desktop equivalent either by dji or another company that works as well?

2. The way the quickshots speed up and slow down is really cool. Is there a way to get the same effect on the desktop?

3. I really like it how you can connect up the phone to the drone and then click on "HD" and it will download the HD sections of the videos it needs to make the auto create video HD. However, once you pull the videos off the card then delete them, is it still possible to achieve this functionality? I know you can import videos (the HD ones you would have pulled off the card) into dji go and then auto create with them, but I assume it would lose the speed up slow down effect it applies to the quickshots?

Many thanks for your help!

2018-6-4
Use props
OmerT
lvl.1
Israel

Hi,
I use Adobe lightroom and sony vegas to edit my videos.. Sony vegas is relatively easy to use, i googled things i didnt know. With lightroom you can create really beautiful picture. I am not an expert yes but its pretty straight forward and you can google what you dont know. I started to play around with the tools and learned what each one does.. I find that the best way is to experiment..
I read an article online that has some tips, i found some of them useful. Hope this help! Editing Videos From Your Drone
2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules