Different altitude on display and in logs
422 12 2018-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PyJIoH
lvl.1

Spain

Hi all. Today during flight I faced with problem- on the screen I received warning "altitude sensor failure. Land as soon as possible". Altitude was in red and equal to 0. I tried to land but drone did not go down (all other directions were ok). Later dron initiated landing by itself.
In the logs I did not find warning and altitude is correct.
Sensors are clean.
Dji spark combo.
Who knows how to fix it? Thanks
2018-6-4
Use props
PyJIoH
lvl.1

Spain

Logs attached --->>
2018-6-4
Use props
PyJIoH
lvl.1

Spain

Now they are attached .
Last 30 seconds problem presents

DJIFlightRecord_2018-06-04_[11-45-13].zip

641.37 KB, Down times: 3

Logs

2018-6-4
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Did you do all necessary updates via the DJI Assisant 2 ? Spark / Remote / Batteries ?
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PyJIoH Posted at 2018-6-4 07:28
Now they are attached .
Last 30 seconds problem presents

Good day! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your drone right now. Please do IMU Calibration. Click this link to see how to calibrate your Spark:
2018-6-4
Use props
PyJIoH
lvl.1

Spain

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-4 07:30
Did you do all necessary updates via the DJI Assisant 2 ? Spark / Remote / Batteries ?

yes. all software is last.
2018-6-7
Use props
PyJIoH
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-4 07:42
Good day! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your drone right now. Please do IMU Calibration. Click this link to see how to calibrate your Spark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_pfcHyHFm8

I calibrated IMU and now the problem is still present and also I have this warning in the logs
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PyJIoH Posted at 2018-6-7 04:07
I calibrated IMU and now the problem is still present and also I have this warning in the logs
[view_image][view_image]

Alright. Can you provide me the firmware version of your aircraft, remote controller and DJI Go 4 app? Can you also try to refresh the firmware using DJI assistant 2?
2018-6-7
Use props
PyJIoH
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-7 05:17
Alright. Can you provide me the firmware version of your aircraft, remote controller and DJI Go 4 app? Can you also try to refresh the firmware using DJI assistant 2?

dji go 4 - 4.2.16
aircraft - 900
about remote- not sure but i don't have any warnings about software update.
I already tried to update using assistant 2- it did not help.
Also I reset aircraft to factory settings-  it did not help.
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PyJIoH Posted at 2018-6-7 13:01
dji go 4 - 4.2.16
aircraft - 900
about remote- not sure but i don't have any warnings about software update.

I see. Can you please try to reinstall the application?
2018-6-7
Use props
PyJIoH
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-7 13:26
I see. Can you please try to reinstall the application?

so result is the same. Also I tried to do it with Android and Apple devices- the problem is present and dron doesn't hold altitude. it changes it in range about 3 meters
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PyJIoH Posted at 2018-6-8 05:20
so result is the same. Also I tried to do it with Android and Apple devices- the problem is present and dron doesn't hold altitude. it changes it in range about 3 meters

If that's the case, the best option we can offer is to send it to our repair center to have it check since all the possible troubleshooting steps that we can do are not working. You can start creating the repair case here: repair.dji.com.
2018-6-8
Use props
djiuser_3OXJaWY7DrM9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14383 ft
Canada

I am also having similar problem with my Spark.  Altitude reading in the app seems to fairly correct up to around 3M. Any higher and it starts fluctuate around 3M and every few seconds, it would show a value that is closer to  the actual height.  The log seem to show the height correctly (see attached snippet). Seems like the DJI GO app is displaying the VPS altitude only.  I have tried defaulting and reuploading the firmware with DJI assistant.  Seems more like an app issue than drone issue.   

2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules