Video downloads
651 6 2018-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb06e444f
New

I shot several videos yesterday morning. When I look inside the app, only a portion of the video seems to have been saved. I tried removing the micro USB from the drone, and reading it directly on the computer, but I get a message that the car needs to be formatted. I didn’t want to doThat and risk losing the videos, and connecting directly to the drone with the micro USB connection to the computer did not work either. Any suggestions?
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. I'm sorry you're having issues with your app. May I know what kind of model device you are using?
2018-6-4
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

use the app to download the video on your phone.
in the Album section of the DJI Go4, upper left hand side there is an icon. tap it then download from SD card.
here you may find some info:

around 1:45
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dj_dread Posted at 2018-6-4 08:36
use the app to download the video on your phone.
in the Album section of the DJI Go4, upper left hand side there is an icon. tap it then download from SD card.

I see. Do you have enough space on your SD card when you recorded those videos?  Because the possibility that it just saved half of the videos is because there isn't enough space on your SD card.
2018-6-4
Use props
azswift
First Officer
Flight distance : 13819 ft
United States

dj_dread Posted at 2018-6-4 08:36
use the app to download the video on your phone.

Wow!  That's a great tutorial dj_dread.  Thank you.
2018-6-4
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

azswift Posted at 2018-6-4 09:12
Wow!  That's a great tutorial dj_dread.  Thank you.

i hope that helped and you were able downloading the video.
after that, would be good to format the SD card via Spark/Go4 App.
2018-6-4
Use props
fansb06e444f
New

I’m m using an iPhone 6 with a cable between the lightning port and micro USB on the remote control. First time I’ve had this issue, though also the longest videos. The micro SD card in the Spark is a 64gb.
2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules