Synchronizing Flight Records?
3639 10 2015-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
josepsamora
lvl.1

United States

So when you click on the cloud when looking at your flight records you get a message that it is synchronizing flight records. Where does this synchronize your records to?

Thanks in advance for any help.
2015-5-14
Use props
espinosa.josero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8320 ft
United States

I am not sure! But I guess it will synchronize to your other ipad or iphone in case you have the app in two different gadgets
2015-5-14
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

it syncs to a database,  load up pilot app on another device and hit sync in the second device and all your logs will appear.  I have an ipad retina that the pilot app is not supported on.  I manually installed the app and now I can see all the flights that were performed on my ipad mini 2.  Just make sure you sync on your main device first then sync on the secondary device.
2015-5-14
Use props
Sprintrider
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1093222 ft
United Kingdom

When I synchronise flight records, 30% is briskly reached, then it takes an age, sometimes failing, for the flight records to complete synchronisation. Am I doing something wrong?
2015-5-16
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

Sometimes sync is a bit slow.

I use the sync to have my flight log synced between my iPad Air (main flying device) and my iPhone 6.

It does concern me a bit regarding privacy. Can DJI spy on my flights and flight-log? Anyone concerned about this?

-

Buy your DJI-gear, batteries, cases by using this link - it'll help me out

2015-5-16
Use props
magnus
lvl.2

Sweden

FantomDK Posted at 2015-5-17 14:10
Sometimes sync is a bit slow.

I use the sync to have my flight log synced between my iPad Air (main ...

Are you concerned that your bank knows everything about you?  What you buy, where you buy it, when you buy it.     Or your phone company. Knows exactly where you have been, who you called etc...  ;)

So if DJI spy on my flight logs, good for them. ;)
2015-5-16
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

magnus@lindgren Posted at 2015-5-17 14:30
Are you concerned that your bank knows everything about you?  What you buy, where you buy it, when ...

A little bit, yes. But a bank is a somewhat trusted entity.
2015-5-17
Use props
kleake1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1361040 ft
United States

Sprintrider Posted at 2015-5-17 02:07
When I synchronise flight records, 30% is briskly reached, then it takes an age, sometimes failing,  ...

Sprintrider I am getting the same thing as you, was you able to get it to sync up?
2015-7-11
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Sprintrider Posted at 2015-5-17 02:07
When I synchronise flight records, 30% is briskly reached, then it takes an age, sometimes failing,  ...

When I first got my P3P the sync went fine. For the last couple or three weeks, the synch *always* fails.
2015-7-13
Use props
pepijnaben
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1383189 ft
Netherlands

Since the flight records are synchronized with some DJI cloud. The data is connected to you as user and DJI can see this as well. Is there a way to see your data on the DJI site when logged in ? Instead on your mobile device ?
2015-7-24
Use props
aek
lvl.2

Sweden

When cleaning the cache, are the flight records cleaned from the cloud also, or are they permanent in the cloud if they have been once synched ?
2015-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules