Fast repair service
629 6 2018-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI User466
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17736 ft
United States

Just wanted to let you know that my drone was received by DJI last week and yesterday I received my tracking number.its fixed already.glad I didn't listen to the negative posts thank you DJI and go buy a new
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI User466
lvl.3
United States

Fast repair service

Just wanted to let you know that my drone was received by DJI last week and yesterday I received my tracking number.its fixed already.glad I didn't listen to the negative posts thank you DJI

2018-6-5
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Nice to read something we don't see much of for a change.
2018-6-5
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-6-5 02:58
Nice to read something we don't see much of for a change.

True, but now you have the chance to see it twice ...
I really hope my case will turn out that fast or faster, took 1½ month last time.

@OP - Not trying to wipe the smile off but guess from the writing that you have not received and tested it yet or ?
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi,

We are glad to hear that your drone is fixed already. Thank you for patronizing DJI product.
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI User466
lvl.3
United States

and i almost bought another drone because of neg posts i didn't want to be all summer without my toy .mine will be here monday that's about two week turnaround  i cant wait it brings the kid out of me   
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJI User466 Posted at 2018-6-5 11:19
and i almost bought another drone because of neg posts i didn't want to be all summer without my toy .mine will be here monday that's about two week turnaround  i cant wait it brings the kid out of me

We are doing our best to improve our customer service, hope you will receive it shortly, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2018-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules