When will my order be shipped?
1253 8 2018-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chant7elle
lvl.1

Jersey

My order number is Order Number:  0449845570540When will it be shipped?

Many thanks,

2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your support to DJI product, since Ronin-S is just released, the estimated shipping date is 20-25 working days after the payment confirmation when you placed the order, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-5
Use props
chant7elle
lvl.1

Jersey

It said 6 days on the website when I purchased it :-(
2018-6-7
Use props
Dan05979
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15039 ft
United States

why so long to ship? I ordered mine on 5.301.2018 still nothing.
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

chant7elle Posted at 2018-6-7 06:06
It said 6 days on the website when I purchased it :-(

While according to the system, the estimated shipping date is 20-25 business days when the order was placed, currently, the Ronin-S is out of stock, we will do our best to fulfill the stock, appreciate your patience and understanding.
2018-6-10
Use props
chant7elle
lvl.1

Jersey

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-10 20:12
While according to the system, the estimated shipping date is 20-25 business days when the order was placed, currently, the Ronin-S is out of stock, we will do our best to fulfill the stock, appreciate your patience and understanding.

I managed to order before the website said out of stock. But thank you for your help.
2018-6-12
Use props
Auroz
lvl.2

(none)      
2018-6-12
Use props
chant7elle
lvl.1

Jersey

Auroz Posted at 2018-6-12 06:37
How could have you order it ? I checked the Ronin page everyday and it always said "out of stock"! Doesn't it ship to France, or whatever?
I had exactly the same issue with the Osmo Mobile 2 few weeks ago, on a third-party reseller. It took literally 3 and a half months to ship!

I asked DJI to notify me too. However I by chance was having another look on the page on June 1st at 10.45pm and it said sold out, which I was sad about because I had asked it to notify me. However I'm from the UK and I realised I was on the US store so I switched to UK and it wasn't sold out and it said will arrive in 6 days so I panicked and bought it as quick as I could. Then the next morning I got the DJI email which said it was available but if it happens to be sold out then click again for a reminder. Sure enough it was sold out. So I guess I was just lucky that I got it just before it sold out. However it looks like I still have to wait almost a month to get it :-(
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

chant7elle Posted at 2018-6-12 02:29
I managed to order before the website said out of stock. But thank you for your help.

Hope you will receive it soon. Thank for your patience very much.
2018-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules