A Word of Warning on Purchase Warranties just payed for M-Controller
883 5 2018-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve H i2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft

A word of warning if you purchase your DJI Drones And equipment from another Country,
ie say you purchased your Drone from a USA supplier but you live here in the United Kingdom.
I am sorry to say you do not get the warranty with it as it only applies the cover to the USA if you live there.
That’s what DJI have just told me when I wanted to send it in for SD slot repair,
So you will all have to pay from start if you did the same as me!!!
Purchasing DJI inspire 2 drone from USA but live here in the UK.

Or send it back to the country you purchased it from, like USA only, in my case, or pay all costs.
Which is a bit odd concidering they all come from China in the first place ???
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Steve, we're sorry to hear about what happened. As per our After-sales service policy, if you bought the DJI product in USA, you can only claim the warranty by sending the unit to our repair facility in US. If you bought it in the US and you're from UK, you have to shoulder the shipping cost for the whole process as we don't have "Worldwide Warranty". Once we receive the unit, our repair technician will conduct the damage assessment. If it falls under product malfunction then we're going to repair the unit without any charges using its warranty. But if not, there will be a repair fee. You can check this link for your reference:  https://www.dji.com/service/poli ... te&from=footer.
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We do have recommended repair centers in UK, you can send your unit there but they will not acknowledge the product warranty. I've attached a screenshot below. Thanks!
2018-6-5
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I sent my drone to ismash here in the UK I have paid for a new Main Controller because the SD Card was not recognised in the inspire 2  it now has a new S/N number.
I now need my licences transferred on to this Main Controller I have sent in proof that the has been done to DJI Netherlands, I am still waiting for there reply. So at the moment I can do nothing with the inspire 2 until this gets sorted out and DJI transfer my licences back to it so I can fly with my X7 camera again. Help
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Steve H i2 Posted at 2018-7-6 09:21
I sent my drone to ismash here in the UK I have paid for a new Main Controller because the SD Card was not recognised in the inspire 2  it now has a new S/N number.
I now need my licences transferred on to this Main Controller I have sent in proof that the has been done to DJI Netherlands, I am still waiting for there reply. So at the moment I can do nothing with the inspire 2 until this gets sorted out and DJI transfer my licences back to it so I can fly with my X7 camera again. Help

Steve, I see our support team has replied to your email, please refer to the email and start the drone to try to load the license to see if it works, you can always keep us updated.
2018-7-6
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4

Yes thanks Mindy I will be trying to do just that in the next day or so.
2018-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules