Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Threads detailing SERIOUS issue with Mavic Air FW v01.00.0400
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-27 09:50
Lying again,

Multiple people have reported returning their MA's for replacements, only to have the replacements also malfunctions after a number of flights, myself included.

Yes. I understand very well what you say and it is a valid thinking logic.

This is what TZero said, maybe you will show me the multiple people , and TZero is still awaiting the outcome for his drone.
2018-6-27
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-27 09:55
Yes. I understand very well what you say and it is a valid thinking logic.

This is what TZero said, maybe you will show me the multiple people , and TZero is still awaiting the outcome for his drone.

No I will not, the posts are here, and I won't be baited by a troll to continue trashing this thread.

We've established you lie, and you twist facts (aka move the goal post), and I won't participate in you continuing to try and trash this thread with your garbage.
2018-6-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-27 09:57
No I will not, the posts are here, and I won't be baited by a troll to continue trashing this thread.

We've established you lie, and you twist facts (aka move the goal post), and I won't participate in you continuing to try and trash this thread with your garbage.

You’ve done ok up to now, regards lying maybe you will point this out .
2018-6-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-27 09:43
All Mavic Air are under warranty and as you can see by the thread title this is supposed to be about Mavic Air . And the procedure for returning is extremely simple for the majority of users.

hallmark007 - All Mavic Air are under warranty
hallmark007 - would you just go and exchange it

As I said: Oranges and Apples.   
Even though a Mavic Air is under warranty, you can't just go and exchange it.
You wrote your response in a way that made it appear as if it were a simple and obvious solution; when it is far from it.  

2018-6-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-27 09:44
I’m talking about all those who have their aircraft grounded .

Then you should have made that clear, like a lot of things you have said.................................
2018-6-27
Use props
HomePoint
lvl.4
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wow, I popped on here to see the state of the DJI Mavic Air lately, not been active much over the last few months.  I'll not be coming back, enjoy your arguments guys.....
2018-6-27
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

This is not just annoying, it is irritating and a couple of other words mixed in.  Bottom line, 0.400 is crap for a LOT of people, so WHY DO I HAVE TO GO ABOUT ALL THE HOO HA to get the drone back to them, why don,t they just
get the re sellers to replace the faulty ones immediately
and THEN, take their sweet little time to take my broken drone and do whatever they want with it.
2018-6-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-27 10:52
Then you should have made that clear, like a lot of things you have said.................................

Oh so you now agree that those who have grounded aircraft should use the option of returning their drones, so you might relay that to the OP.

Here’s how simple it is. Email support tell them you need to send in your drone for repair as you can’t use it, they inturn will issue you with a case number followed by a simple instruction to make an inventory list, explain what’s wrong with your drone in the simple sheet, support will then send you a shipping label at no cost to warranty holders, and you package your aircraft and book a collection time when downloading label.
You never need to speak to any person it’s all done online. I think it’s very simple.
2018-6-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

No need.  If you want, you can respond to his baited Trolling here: hallmark007's thread for offtopic arguing
2018-6-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

You now might see just who your aligning yourself with here, you have no idea how low he will stoop , but this takes the biscuit.
2018-6-27
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-27 12:15
You now might see just who your aligning yourself with here, you have no idea how low he will stoop , but this takes the biscuit.

Actually I applaud this effort, as it helps to expose YOU for what YOU really are...

He's trying to keep your FUD out of, what was once a legitimate thread, and take the trash out. Without your BS litering this thread, it would be less than 5 pages long.
2018-6-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-27 12:15

hallmark007, by your own hand you have shown yourself to be a Troller.  You post your Offtopic SPIN, denying, twisting, and derailing in other people's threads.  However, when your trolling is posted in one of your own threads, you drop your trashing.

Absolute proof that you are intentionally Trashing other people's threads comes from following: - I opened a thread with yet another example of your baiting with false statement.
Instead of responding in thead, that would not in anyway trash one of your own threads; you returned to post here to continue Trashing the OPs thread.

2018-6-27
Use props
Lifescaner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3091 ft
Germany

Sadly, so many Pages for a problem with a DJI product and NO Reaction from DJI in this thread...
It's a shame.
2018-6-27
Use props
Bokepacha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149265 ft
Netherlands

What is a shame is having to read personal problems in between users for so many pages, pasted into this forum.

Take it to your personal PM guys, you'll make everyone a favor. This should have been stopped by admins a lot of pages ago. The last 4 pages should make you feel ashamed of yourselves...
2018-6-27
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Lifescaner Posted at 2018-6-27 22:39
Sadly, so many Pages for a problem with a DJI product and NO Reaction from DJI in this thread...
It's a shame.

I wasn't expecting anything from DJI, since they've proven they can only give canned responses and nothing useful.

The purpose of this thread was to compile a list of as many issue threads as possible into one location to raise public awareness of what they may be in for with this drone in the current FW state.

Unfortunately, too many "pilots", have hijacked this thread with their DJI-defending BS and somewhat degraded the validity and civility of this thread. But in the end, it's still doing what it needs to, raise awareness in those who can the situation for what it really is, and filter out the noise of these trolls.
2018-6-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-28 08:16
And this is what I get in DM from hallmark007:

[view_image]

I think it’s safe to say personal messages are no longer personal
2018-6-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bokepacha Posted at 2018-6-27 22:57
What is a shame is having to read personal problems in between users for so many pages, pasted into this forum.

Take it to your personal PM guys, you'll make everyone a favor. This should have been stopped by admins a lot of pages ago. The last 4 pages should make you feel ashamed of yourselves...

I liked your idea about personal message, but you can obviously see the trolling will never stop.And personal messages have gone to a new level.
2018-6-28
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-28 08:35
I liked your idea about personal message, but you can obviously see the trolling will never stop.

And look who is to blame for it...
2018-6-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-28 08:23
I think it’s safe to say personal messages are no longer personal

hallmark007 - you don’t see any mileage on his avatar which is strange, in all his time here we’ve never seen a photo video,

You have previously tried to attack me over having no mileage shown.  Being you are so hung-up on it, let me try to put your mind at ease.
I don't sync my Flights with DJI, because:
1) For me, having records of every flight is unimportant.
2) I could careless about total miles flown.
3) There is no benefit to me in providing DJI with more information.

As for ''never seen a photo video'', I have previously posted links to already existing pictures I posted on forum, with evidence showing you had seen pictures.

As for rest of your diatribe, ROFLMAO!

2018-6-28
Use props
Gazoo
lvl.3
Canada

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-28 08:16
And this is what I get in DM from hallmark007:

[view_image]

Truthfully you posting a private pm openly shows you dont deserve trust or respect either.
Thats just a really immature and disrespectful move on your part.....not cool.
Im shocked all you have been allowed to carry on with this childish attitude this long without Mods stepping in and perhaps taking away your ability to post for a few weeks.
Time to grow up folks.
2018-6-28
Use props
Gazoo
lvl.3
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-27 11:42
Oh so you now agree that those who have grounded aircraft should use the option of returning their drones, so you might relay that to the OP.

Here’s how simple it is. Email support tell them you need to send in your drone for repair as you can’t use it, they inturn will issue you with a case number followed by a simple instruction to make an inventory list, explain what’s wrong with your drone in the simple sheet, support will then send you a shipping label at no cost to warranty holders, and you package your aircraft and book a collection time when downloading label.

In all fairness and I speak from experience it is not that simple.
It took me over 5 emails and having to come here and complain in order for DJI to finally get my address correct!
Once that was done yes the process was very fluid and fast.
2018-6-28
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Gazoo Posted at 2018-6-28 12:56
Truthfully you posting a private pm openly shows you dont deserve trust or respect either.
Thats just a really immature and disrepectfull move on your part.....not cool.
Im shocked all you have been allowed to carry on with this childish attitude this long without Mods stepping in and perhaps taking away your ability to post for a few weeks.

Sorry, but people tend to regard that guy so high around here, when in fact he doesn't deserve any respect.

And sorry, but people here kept saying "take it private", so he did, only to spew more garbage and abuse my way, and against other long-time members here, just so his dirty laundry wouldn't be exposed. No, time to let his dirty laundry flap in the winds. I'm not going to be bullied or harassed by the likes of him, and just stand by and allow others not to see what he really is.

BTW, if you want to talk about disrespectful, how about you look at the garbage he's been posting on my thread, and so many others, and how he belittles people all the time... Please don't lecture me about immature or disrespectful conduct, lecture him.

If you think my action is childish and disrespectful, fine, I'll take that. But it won't change the fact he needs to be exposed for what he is, and if I had to, would do it again.
2018-6-28
Use props
Gazoo
lvl.3
Canada

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-28 13:02
Sorry, but people tend to regard that guy so high around here, when in fact he doesn't deserve any respect.

And sorry, but people here kept saying "take it private", so he did, only to spew more garbage and abuse my way, and against other long-time members here, just so his dirty laundry wouldn't be exposed. No, time to let his dirty laundry flap in the winds. I'm not going to be bullied or harassed by the likes of him, and just stand by and allow others not to see what he really is.

Maybe time to put you both on the sidelines for awhile to cool your jets.

Moderators please step in here and deal with this situtation once and for all.

Thanks
2018-6-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Gazoo Posted at 2018-6-28 13:08
Maybe time to put you both on the sidelines for awhile to cool your jets.

Moderators please step in here and deal with this situtation once and for all.

Moderators were already alerted to two violations of rules, nothing came of it.
2018-6-28
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Lifescaner Posted at 2018-6-27 22:39
It's a shame.

Hi, you might have joined this thread and others only recently and can therefore not be fully aware about the background. The truth is that this entire thread was set up in bad faith from the outset by mixing up issues that have nothing to do with what the OP and a buddy of him are claiming.
The other truth is that this thread was not set up to help any MA pilot who experiences problems with his aircraft (the persons concerned wouldn't even have either the knowledge nor experience nor willingness to help anyone here) but with the sole intention to create a mass hysteria about largely non existing or easily solvable problems which you can find when taking a closer look.
One of the main speakers here does not even own a MA and proves every day again that he has not even read its specs but tries to create the illusion that he knows all about it. The other one apparently has had a bad experience and seems now to be obsessed to convice all other MA users that they should have the same problems, just most don't have them which is the next truth in this saga. And he repeats it day after day with indeed some success with innocent new users who then ground their aircrafts for no good reason and only because they have listened to someone who very obviously has more important problems he should urgently address.
Now tell me what could the DJI support staff here contribute to such a thread, which was created in bad faith and motivated by just an obsession, other than closing it down from the outset? They won't do that because they have a high respect for the freedom of speech while once again the two buddies seem to have a very different attitude by passionately insulting and trying to expose those who express a different opinion.
Quite revealing, isn't it?
2018-6-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-28 13:58
Hi, you might have joined this thread and others only recently and can therefore not be fully aware about the background. The truth is that this entire thread was set up in bad faith from the outset by mixing up issues that have nothing to do with what the OP and a buddy of him are claiming.
The other truth is that this thread was not set up to help any MA pilot who experiences problems with his aircraft (the persons concerned wouldn't even have either the knowledge nor experience nor willingness to help anyone here) but with the sole intention to create a mass hysteria about largely non existing or easily solvable problems which you can find when taking a closer look.
One of the main speakers here does not even own a MA and proves every day again that he has not even read its specs but tries to create the illusion that he knows all about it. The other one apparently has had a bad experience and seems now to be obsessed to convice all other MA users that they should have the same problems, just most don't have them which is the next truth in this saga. And he repeats it day after day with indeed some success with innocent new users who then ground their aircrafts for no good reason and only because they have listened to someone who very obviously has more important problems he should urgently address.

Wachtberger, you lost your credibility here when you were given multiple opportunities to disavow crude name calling posted twice in DJI fourm, and never did.  Instead, you have repeatedly defended the person.

As for your accusation about this thread, lets talk about your thread.  One where you posted your Mavic Air flying fine.  
What did posting about flying your Mavic Air around actually prove?
How did your posting help anybody having problems with their Mavic Air?

Only people seeming to have "mass hysteria" is you and your pal over problems being reported about Mavic Air .0400, Mavic Pro .0300, and GO-4 App (multiple versions).
Is it a case of you can't handle the truth?  Case of FanBoyz-ism?  
Case of vested interest in trying to dismiss anyone who dares detail problems or create a repository of problems?

When you mention quite revealing, what is revealing is you and your pal continue to trash people and their threads, along with twisting and spinning facts.
2018-6-28
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-28 14:31
Wachtberger, you lost your credibility here when you were given multiple opportunities to disavow crude name calling posted twice in DJI fourm, and never did.  Instead, you have repeatedly defended the person.

As for your accusation about this thread, lets talk about your thread.  One where you posted your Mavic Air flying fine.  

Said by the one who does not own a Mavic Air but responding in all real user threads who have letigimate questions and responds to them without having a clue.
Very revealing again, thank you for that! Just keep on showing your true face, this will help others to understand the truth.
2018-6-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-28 14:40
Said by the one who does not own a Mavic Air but responding in all real user threads who have letigimate questions and responds to them without having a clue.
Very revealing again, thank you for that! Just keep on showing your true face, this will help others to understand the truth.

You remind me of your SPIN, twist, deny, deflect, derail Pal.
Here are two of questions again:  
How did your posting help anybody having problems with their Mavic Air?

UPDATED: Perhaps, I need to ask two questions in your thread - My testing of Android DJI GO 4 version 4.2.20 + .400 firmware?  

Rather than giving you an excuse continue to Troll this thread on behalf of your pal...

2018-6-28
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-28 14:46
You remind me of your SPIN, twist, deny, deflect, derail Pal.
Here are two of questions again:  

If you are referring to my little test video with the latest firmware and DJI GO 4 version I can say the following as before. It proved that there is no fundamental systemic problem affecting all Mavic Airs which would be the case if the firmware itself was seriously buggy. The fact that many of the rather few who were experiencing problems were able to fix them quite easily by just refreshing their firmware and/or doing calibrations that can have been necessary anyway and not necessarily linked to the new firmware confirms this.
Since I am not affiliated to DJI in any way, I have no information how many Mavic Airs have been sold since it's launch a few months ago, but I have the impression that the number is pretty high. Tens of thousand or rather more globally would be my assumption. And if you put that number in relation to the number of users in this forum (many of them first time drone owners where other factors might play a role as well) who still experience serious problems after many other cases have been successfully solved, the number gets very low. This is the truth. I have never denied that there are true problems for some that need to be carefully analysed on a case by case basis, but pretending that there are fundamental problems is simply not true, period.
2018-6-28
Use props
cspain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 662644 ft
United States

So, err... are they gonna fix it once this thread makes it to 11 pages?
2018-6-28
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

cspain Posted at 2018-6-28 15:32
So, err... are they gonna fix it once this thread makes it to 11 pages?

They will for sure fix it in their own interest when they know if and what precisely needs to be fixed based on reproducable evidence. Should I feel guilty because I am one of the majority who do not experience any of the reported problems and despite efforts made cannot reproduce them with my aircraft? The uninformed shouting of some in this thread may well continue for another 10, 20 or more pages during this professional process, while very few prefer to be rather unprofessional and continue just shouting...
2018-6-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-28 15:12
If you are referring to my little test video with the latest firmware and DJI GO 4 version I can say the following as before. It proved that there is no fundamental systemic problem affecting all Mavic Airs which would be the case if the firmware itself was seriously buggy. The fact that many of the rather few who were experiencing problems were able to fix them quite easily by just refreshing their firmware and/or doing calibrations that can have been necessary anyway and not necessarily linked to the new firmware confirms this.
Since I am not affiliated to DJI in any way, I have no information how many Mavic Airs have been sold since it's launch a few months ago, but I have the impression that the number is pretty high. Tens of thousand or rather more globally would be my assumption. And if you put that number in relation to the number of users in this forum (many of them first time drone owners where other factors might play a role as well) who still experience serious problems after many other cases have been successfully solved, the number gets very low. This is the truth. I have never denied that there are true problems for some that need to be carefully analysed on a case by case basis, but pretending that there are fundamental problems is simply not true, period.

It proved that there is no fundamental systemic problem affecting all Mavic Airs which would be the case if the firmware itself was seriously buggy.

Not true as pointed out before.  Firmware can have bugs that only effect some of platforms it is deployed upon due to differences in how platforms are setup, preferences set on platforms, and issues with different chipsets (maker & revisions).  
I have to ask, what do you do for a living?  Do you have any Technical experience?

The fact that many of the rather few who were experiencing problems were  able to fix them quite easily by just refreshing their firmware and/or  doing calibrations that can have been necessary anyway and not  necessarily linked to the new firmware confirms this.

You keep assuming only people having problems with Mavic Air, report problems  Businesses studies show that not to be case.  You also assume everyone having problems with their Mavic Air come to DJI forum.  Understanding there are forums providing help, ones that don't have people trying to dismiss them.  
I am betting had your Mavic Air experienced problems for weeks and weeks after FW .0400 came out, and in the case where Refreshing firmware did resolve problem - you wouldn't be saying ''few who were experiencing problems were  able to fix them quite easily by just refreshing their firmware''.   You wouldn't be shinning it off, nor defending DJI.

I have never denied that there are true problems for some that need to  be carefully analysed on a case by case basis, but pretending that there  are fundamental problems is simply not true, period.

There are fundamental problem.  One being .0400 firmware for Mavic Air, another being GO-4 app effecting Mavics, another being .0300 firmware effecting Mavic Pro, DJI issuing .0400 FW to where it could not be rolled back, and THE common problem in all this is DJI being silent.  Not helping entire mess is DJI's support giving out Generic Advice.   
As for analyzing on a case by case basis.  How many times do problems have to be tied back to .0400 FW upgrade before you figure out the .0400 FW upgrade is a problem?  Problems that did not exist until .0400 FW was pushed out?

2018-6-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

cspain Posted at 2018-6-28 15:32
So, err... are they gonna fix it once this thread makes it to 11 pages?

Can I have some of what you be Smoking?

2018-6-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I think my conclusion to this thread is this, it was totally disingenuous, it started out with problems caused by 0400 firmware for Mavic Air, and through hedgetrimmer , it became problems 0300, when somebody puts up a thread here the rest of the forum users expect that the case being made will have the full facts as to what first is the OP’s problems and how there problems are related to his.

But the one thing the OP omitted from this thread was he Crashed his drone, while he blames 0400 on this, it would have been very simple for him to be upfront with forum members and do what he has asked many others to do on this forum.
Place your flight log showing that through no fault of his own that the reason he crashed, was as a result of 0400, now we know he has had many problems since the crash, but could these problems have been caused by the crash, crashing your drone will almost certainly cause problems in your IMU which could cause problems with the attitude of your aircraft, which is one of the problems with 0400, but we will never know because he never mentioned once in all 10 pages here that he crashed his aircraft.

I find it all a bit strange, as this would have really made a strong case for both him and all others having problems with 0400.

Regards to hedgetrimmer, well the coincidence with his Mavic Pro and 0300 are uncanny to those having similar problems with their Mavic Air. He posted two threads complaining about issues he was having with his Mavic Pro which were almost identical to Mavic Air , in both of those threads users of Mavic Pro showed absolutely no signs of having these identical problems to Mavic Air , not one nada zilch reply from Mavic Pro users showed any of the symptoms that were almost identical to Mavic Air .

It was as a result of issues he told he was having with his Mavic Pro that resulted in this thread being escalated to all dji drones.
The reality there are very few problems with Mavic Pro phantoms etc and none of them related to 0400, which is what this thread should have been about, it wasn’t I who hijacked this thread but those bringing problems in about Mavic Pro which bare no relation to the problems caused by 0400.

It was that fact that the OP failed to disclose he had a crash, which could easily have caused many other issues for his drone, he failed to put up logs of this crash that he was convinced was caused by 0400, which would have cleared the way, for others who may have experienced similar problems.

I leave this thread now, and I hope all those with problems caused by 0400, get sorted soon and will be happily flying safely again.

I do of course know this post will be thrashed but that’s the way it goes here.

17#
2018-6-28
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-28 13:58

@Wachtberger,

You really just roll out the red carpet for people to come in and flame you with all the misinformation, insults, and attacks you put out there...

Let me address your false "points" (some are straight up lies) in order:

• This thread was setup to put together a comprehensive list of threads that catalouge the issues being experienced by pilots of the MA, and in some instances the MP/MPP due to shared firmware codebase, of the latest 0400 MA firmware update, thus was not setup in "bad faith"; this is something I said from the creation of this thread
  • Referring to my first point, this thread HAS and continues to be HELPFUL in that it provides information to those pilots out there who ARE experiencing issues with the 0400 firmware, thus making it easier to cross-reference threads/posts of those whom have already discussed these issues in great detail, perhaps lending them clues on how to go about trying to correct the issues, or at least put their mind at ease that "no, I'm not going crazy and my MA in fact does have a problem as many others have it too", and also to put a public spotlight on the issues DJI has caused with bad software; the hysteria was brought into this thread by you and @hallmark007 refusing to shut the hell up and just let the thread serve the purpose it was intended for, which was knowledge and information about serious issues!
  • I have personally gone out and spent my own time and money purchasing an additional MA to prove or disprove theories of what might be occuring, regarding issues I am experiencing (along with many others), and catalouging those tests and their results publicly... So how am I not trying to contribute here, or not shown a willingness to assist?
  • The problems many are facing with the MA after 0400 are NOT easily correctable, as they require DJI to actually release FW that has bug fixes, please stop giving people false hope and leading to situations where pilots may feel OK to fly their drone after reading your misinformation only to have it crash and possibly injure innocent bystandards; even MA's who  have their FW completely refreshed by DJI Assistant 2 1.2.4 have flown well for a few flights after, but the problems can re-occur, thus the "solution" you peddle is not a "solution", but a temporary fix at best until the software goes haywire againr
  • The other speaker you denegrate, @HedgeTrimmer, owns a Mavic Pro, and I'm sorry, but I guess you didn't get the REPEATED memos that the MP shares a common codebase in the FW with the MA, and attacking the pilot is a very poor way to deflect from valuable feedback and insight he has brought to the table
  • You and @hallmark007 repeat yourselves more times than I can even count, so please spare me that routine, because you and he are FAR MORE guilty of that crap than @HedgeTrimmer
  • @HedgeTrimmer and I obviously are more concerned about the well being and safety of the public in that we actively do NOT want to fly a piece of equipment that can result in injury, and as far as common sense goes, if you have an MA that is not operating normally, YOU SHOULD GROUND IT, end of story, especially if you are a novice pilot that doesn't know what to do in situations where the MA goes crazy
  • You keep using derogatory terms like "bad faith" and "obession" to describe this thread, has this thread personally injured you in any way for you to keep repeating the same mindless statements over and over like a broken record?
  • The only thing revealing was all the screen caps and insults thrown around by @hallmark007 and you at people like @asaw, @HedgeTrimmer, myself, and more, just because we had different viewpoints and discovered new evidence that we brought to the table.

If anything is "revealing" is who should actually be listened to on this forum, and that is definitely not you or hallmark007. This last statement I may have cut your name out from, but the last libel you threw my way has made me lose all respect for you, and any confidence in the accuracy of the information you give out, or rather, your pro-DJI propoganda.
2018-6-28
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-28 14:40
Said by the one who does not own a Mavic Air but responding in all real user threads who have letigimate questions and responds to them without having a clue.
Very revealing again, thank you for that! Just keep on showing your true face, this will help others to understand the truth.

Again, going to attack a person just be cause you have no clue about how FW is coded and shared amongst multiple products, and attempting blatant character assassination because you refuse to acknowledge or attempt to understand there is the very real possibility of a shared issue in the codebase outside of the MA!

You're a real piece of work...
2018-6-28
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-28 17:09
I think my conclusion to this thread is this, it was totally disingenuous, it started out with problems caused by 0400 firmware for Mavic Air, and through hedgetrimmer , it became problems 0300, when somebody puts up a thread here the rest of the forum users expect that the case being made will have the full facts as to what first is the OP’s problems and how there problems are related to his.

But the one thing the OP omitted from this thread was he Crashed his drone, while he blames 0400 on this, it would have been very simple for him to be upfront with forum members and do what he has asked many others to do on this forum.

You really are the master of spindoctoring it seems, a very useful skill to have in the marketing and sales business, one which I believe you're either actually in, or will fall back on in case your whole drone flying business goes belly up from all the, how do you put it, disingenuous diatrabe you put out here and who knows where else.

News flash for you pal, I DID come out that my first MA had crashed, I DID post my logs up for examination, I DID contact DJI and open a support ticket that was met with canned, incoherent responses from their "support" team, and have NEVER hidden that fact, so you can just stop trying to make it seem like I'm being secretive and deceptive here. The only person who is behaving in such a manner is YOU, by trying to put words in my, and other's, mouths, moving the goal post every chance you get, and being a down right jerk, not knowing when to just STFU. The posts are on this forum for anyone to find and read, and if I'm not mistaken, is actually in one of the threads I linked in post 1 of this thread, so shove it!

Oh, and just to quickly continue on that topic, the issues I'm experiencing not only occured on my original MA, but also on a SECOND UNIT, that was NEVER CRASHED, and was factory fresh out of the box! So please spare us your lies and BS that I somehow neglected to mention I crashed a drone, and that was the likely reason my MA has been misbehaving, because that is a BALD FACED LIE, and YOU KNOW IT pal! I went out to prove that this could occur on a brand-new MA, not just one who had already malfunctioned. Oh, and the crash BTW, was into a bush, with no damage to the drone itself, not unlike some others here who witness their drone deciding to fly into a wall and break pieces off, or have it fly into their little girl at the beach because it all of a sudden thought it was an F-22 fighter doing a bomb run!

I seriously DO HOPE you LEAVE this thread, and take your buddy with you, because it's been littered WAY TOO MUCH with your FUD.

Now leave, as you said you would.
2018-6-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 - I leave this thread now, and I hope all those with problems caused by 0400,

Hopefully, you really mean it this time.  Would have made this thread nearly 4-pages shorter.
HeWillBeBack.jpg
I’m done with this thread

2018-6-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

I have personally gone out and spent my own time and money purchasing an additional MA to prove or disprove theories of what might be occuring, regarding issues I am experiencing (along with many others), and catalouging those tests and their results publicly...

That is far more than either hall & burger can truthfully say they have done to help people with Mavic Air problems created by .0400 FW release.
2018-6-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 - Regards to hedgetrimmer, well the coincidence with his Mavic Pro and  0300 are uncanny to those having similar problems with their Mavic Air.  He posted two threads complaining about issues he was having with his  Mavic Pro which were almost identical to Mavic Air

Let us go with that for moment.  That would mean I have a vested interest in Mavic Air problems, and more than justify me being involved in this thread.  

Yet you and burger say I have no business in this thread.   

Conclusion: You and burger have been wrongfully attacking me for being in this Thread for purpose of Trolling and Trashing yet another Thread.

2018-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules