Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Threads detailing SERIOUS issue with Mavic Air FW v01.00.0400
43221 694 2018-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

As there have been MULTIPLE threads started on various serious issues cropping up with Mavic Air's since DJI's release of firmware v01.00.0400, I wanted to compile a list of them and keep then together as best as possible...

There are also posts on these same issues over at mavicpilots.com, so good to go check them out, as it would appear DJI is deleting overly negative posts here, allow me to explain...

Over the last 2-3 weeks, several pilots posted threads with videos depicting the Mavic Air in Active Track mode, locked on a subject (all people), and in the video it shows the MA suddenly deciding to dive bomb the locked-on subjects! These threads / videos now seem to have disappeared!

I want to keep this alive to finally pressure DJI into action with either:

• Giving affected owners the ability to downgrade back to .0300 until they've worked out the MAJOR issues with .0400
  • Stop deflecting owner complaints and posting patronizing and useless "tips" and acknowledge publicly there is an issue and commit to fixing it FAST

It's been over a month since .0400 was released, and the issues continue to mount, and DJI support staff just put out mindless support tips.

MAKE A PUBLIC STATEMENT and ACKNOWLEDGE the issue, and provide a detailed explanation of what you're doing to address it! At least then you'll begin to regain the trust of your customers...

UPDATE:

I added the link to the "Drone Attack" thread, where a MA dive-bombed a young girl on the beach on the head. Others here have claimed this thread was deleted, and whilst its good to see it hasn't, it still doesn't show up in search when the search term "attack" is used.

UPDATE 2:

Most of the useful information was posted within the first 3 or 4 pages, but as of around page 4 onward, this thread got hijacked by some posters who just don't know how to behave and don't know when to quit, so just putting this out there to save yourselves some time if you choose to go thru the entire thread.

UPDATE 3:

I have added another thread detailing issues occuring as a result of the combined 0400 FW and DJI GO 4 4.2.21 app update, causing video lag and signal dropouts.

UPDATE 4:

I've added a thread about the Mavic Pro, where users are complaining about an extremely similar issue as the MA, where the drone will yaw and drift to the right during flight or while hovering. While technically not an MA issue, it lends credence to the fact these drones share a common code base in the firmware, and that something DJI changed in that code base is affecting more than one drone model. Also worthy of note, is that DJI hid this thread from the search index, and main browsing index of the forum, which basically renders it deleted, hence why I wanted to bring it back to view here.

UPDATE 5:

Added two new threads at the bottom of the list discussing multiple FW issues, including more yaw / pitch drift problems.
2018-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Many if not most of the threads you have in your post are from the same people. No threads have been deleted because no threads get deleted on this forum you will find them in service etc.

Many of the users on mavicpilots are the same users here so this may not be any indication that problems are growing.

You also left out the users who have managed to sort their problems.

I have been around here quite a long time and have gone through many more firmware updates with many more problems than .400 , dji has Never made any statement and they won’t with this one either.
I have never seen firmware updated where there were no problems for some, this firmware .400 IMO has been one firmware where problems are no worse than any other firmware update I’ve seen, in fact IMO I would say there are less complaints about .400 .

2018-6-5
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-5 14:00
Many if not most of the threads you have in your post are from the same people. No threads have been deleted because no threads get deleted on this forum you will find them in service etc.

Many of the users on mavicpilots are the same users here so this may not be any indication that problems are growing.

Please stop defending DJI or trying to water down the severity of the issues being experienced with .0400...

Even those who have refreshed their firmware were able to make a few flights (if they were lucky), only to have it re-occur in many instances.

And there's also the admittance of DJI staff acknowledging the issues with 0400, so it's not just a small number of vocal owners having this issue.

And yes threads have been deleted relating to the Active Track dive-bomb crashes, so please don't say it hasn't happened. I just spend the last hour searching the forum here using both the search tool, and going thru page by page manually looking for the old threads, they are gone. It is not uncommon for a manufacturer to delete excessively negative threads, or threads that shine a bright light on something they'd otherwise rather keep a lid on.

Your length of membership on this board also has no bearing on the situation and issues with 0400.
2018-6-5
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-5 14:00
Many if not most of the threads you have in your post are from the same people. No threads have been deleted because no threads get deleted on this forum you will find them in service etc.

Many of the users on mavicpilots are the same users here so this may not be any indication that problems are growing.

I fully agree with you dear Co-Captain although it might not make me earn popularity points in this particular thread ;-). But facts remain facts and far too many pilots have no problems at all with the .400 firmware, thus creating such a drama about it appears to be overdoing it a bit.
2018-6-5
Use props
Brantel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 294997 ft
United States

I am trusting the USA based DJI Support manager that has publicly stated that DJI knows about the issues with the yaw, it has been reproduced on their drones and that a fix is in testing.  
2018-6-5
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

You gotta look at things in a relative way, considering the hundreds of thousands (probably millions) of Mavics sold the FW update problems are relatively few even if you count every one that is caused by improper downloading. Yes there are bound to be issues and many have real issues, but they are still a minute fraction of the MP's being used everyday.
2018-6-5
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

Dear captains
As I am fairly new here in the forum, I would only like to understand the problem from a user-only perspective:

a) The problems reported before the firmw 400 for Mavic Air were equal to or greater than those occurring?
b) The problems reported before the firmw 400 for Mavic Air were more serious (chances of damaging or losing the drone)?
c) Why does DJI prevent rollback from this firmw 400 since it always allowed in previous ones?

I know I may be asking the questions of the wrong people, and I appreciate any hunch.
Regards
2018-6-5
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

Brantel Posted at 2018-6-5 14:39
I am trusting the USA based DJI Support manager that has publicly stated that DJI knows about the issues with the yaw, it has been reproduced on their drones and that a fix is in testing.

I have never seen this DJI statement nor has it been posted here by you to my knowledge, but even better then if a fix for those who are affected by problems for whatever reasons is under way. Still no reason to create so much drama in my humble opinion. And you may downvote all of my posts if it gives you some satisfaction, I won't care at all ;-)
2018-6-5
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

If you are aware of an issue I suggest you open a case with DJI.  This is what I did as I have found a bug in DJI GO 4 4.2.16 using IOS doing point of interest.  This will get them to at least forward to their engineers and will keep you updated.  In fact they are actively monitoring my thread for others that report problems.  There are better ways to go about this.  https://forum.dji.com/thread-150560-1-1.html
2018-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

As I said threads don’t get deleted on this forum and giving out false information is not going to enhance your case. Threads have been closed but not deleted (fact)
How do I know this, because I’ve been around here for awhile , if you can’t find them your not looking correctly.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=260008

I’m not defending dji, but I know how things work around here, you are not going to get a statement from dji that’s a fact. And they are not going to admit there is a problem.

You are still ignoring those who have managed to sort out their problems and they are not temporary,

If you want to make a statement and the same for others with problems, ship your drone back your not using it anyway it’s covered by warranty it’s totally free to return , this will hurt dji a lot more than trying to create hysteria, and they will be forced to repair or replace your drone.

2018-6-5
Use props
massilia_air_system
lvl.3
Flight distance : 155433 ft

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-5 14:12
Please stop defending DJI or trying to water down the severity of the issues being experienced with .0400...

Even those who have refreshed their firmware were able to make a few flights (if they were lucky), only to have it re-occur in many instances.

you can locate active track issue by searching forum with keyword "attack". It seems the thread moved from mavic to service.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-148119-1-1.html

2018-6-5
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

TZero Posted at 2018-6-5 14:42
Dear captains
As I am fairly new here in the forum, I would only like to understand the problem from a user-only perspective:

My honest answer is that I do not know much more than you. But what I know from experience is that when they release a firmware update that does not allow for a rollback (and this happens not frequently!) it means that a very serious flight security related bug has been fixed. They only do it in such cases and this is good for all of us. The ''frustrating'' element for us is that we shall probably never learn about the details. Nevertheless, safety first.
2018-6-5
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

SparksBird Posted at 2018-6-5 14:51
If you are aware of an issue I suggest you open a case with DJI.  This is what I did as I have found a bug in DJI GO 4 4.2.16 using IOS doing point of interest.  This will get them to at least forward to their engineers and will keep you updated.  In fact they are actively monitoring my thread for others that report problems.  There are better ways to go about this.  https://forum.dji.com/thread-150560-1-1.html

HI SparksBird,

Thank you, and that is actually what I did shortly after I experienced my first yaw and hover glitches after updating to .0400. Contacted their support right away, opened a ticket, and was literally stone walled by a support rep whom all he knew how to do was read scripted responses, ignoring all the logs, videos, and data I could provide, and no matter what I said, always replied with hollow platitudes, ignoring all the facts I could provide, and didn't even know which country I was from, which told me he wasn't even reading my correspondence as I stated where I was from in my first ticket.

I quickly closed that support ticket and gave up on DJI being of any help, and having read similar reports here from others, and also reading the mindless responses from DJI "admins" on the forum, decided it was time to change tact.
2018-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Dear captains
As I am fairly new here in the forum, I would only like to understand the problem from a user-only perspective:

A/ just read flyaways is this worse, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=260008

B/ as above

C/ changes to data privacy and changes to Geo,

Another one and I can see at least 10 more,
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=260008
2018-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-5 15:12
HI SparksBird,

Thank you, and that is actually what I did shortly after I experienced my first yaw and hover glitches after updating to .0400. Contacted their support right away, opened a ticket, and was literally stone walled by a support rep whom all he knew how to do was read scripted responses, ignoring all the logs, videos, and data I could provide, and no matter what I said, always replied with hollow platitudes, ignoring all the facts I could provide, and didn't even know which country I was from, which told me he wasn't even reading my correspondence as I stated where I was from in my first ticket.

You just need a case number, you can raise within 24 hours, you don’t need to speak to anyone it’s all fairly automatic, you never need to talk to anyone and dji’s repair service is pretty good these days.
2018-6-5
Use props
InvisibleName 7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795653 ft

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-5 14:48
I have never seen this DJI statement nor has it been posted here by you to my knowledge, but even better then if a fix for those who are affected by problems for whatever reasons is under way. Still no reason to create so much drama in my humble opinion. And you may downvote all of my posts if it gives you some satisfaction, I won't care at all ;-)

In his defence, I saw the original response from DJI and they did say that they are aware of a problem & a fix was underway
2018-6-5
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

InvisibleName 7 Posted at 2018-6-5 15:46
In his defence, I saw the original response from DJI and they did say that they are aware of a problem & a fix was underway

I saw this post at one point as well, so i'll go with you on this one.

But i am one of the pilots that had what i considered to be severe issues, but have since worked them out.  
So far, since my issues, i've taken 25 successful flights, without issue.

@Edison, Thanks for putting the list of posts together, and i truly hope that you are able to get your problems worked out.  

I doubt that DJI is going to say anything else publicly at this point.  If you are unable to get your Mavic Air working properly, here is my suggestion:  SInce the Mavic Air was released only released  5 months ago, all of them are still under manufacturer warranty (12 months)  I would open a ticket and send it in, for repair.

When I opened a ticket, the representative I chatted with offered this to me as a remedy, if i wanted to.  I don't have DJI Refresh (i know, bad decision) so that is not a factor.

Hope this helps.
2018-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

If your going to make a case for problems with .400 then you are not going to enhance your case by bringing every problem whether to do with .400 or not, get it right.

Mavic Air weak an poor transmission NOT .400 much earlier

Mavic Air continually asking for compass calibration NOT .400

Drifting and unstable refers to Mavic Pro NOT .400

Mavic rotating while hovering Mavic Pro NOT .400

2018-6-5
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-5 15:12
HI SparksBird,

Hi Edison,

I have to agree that first response support from DJI is somewhat lacking. I logged an enhancement request (for the Osmo Mobile 2) and ended up having to answer exactly the same questions on 3 separate occasions. I understand that (in all likelihood) English is not the responders first language and made allowances for that, but I am certainly not confident that the "message" got through.

In relation to FW v01.00.0400 and Mavic Air, I am one of the fortunate ones who have not experienced any of the issues reported here. I was reluctant to fly after reading of the problems, but eventually did and have not had a single problem.

I am not disputing that there are issues, however, would have thought that many more would be experiencing them if it is a FW only issue. I hope that your problems will be sorted out and you can take to the air again soon.

Cheers
2018-6-5
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-5 15:05
My honest answer is that I do not know much more than you. But what I know from experience is that when they release a firmware update that does not allow for a rollback (and this happens not frequently!) it means that a very serious flight security related bug has been fixed. They only do it in such cases and this is good for all of us. The ''frustrating'' element for us is that we shall probably never learn about the details. Nevertheless, safety first.

I believe and agree with you.
2018-6-5
Use props
Brantel
lvl.4
United States

QuadKid Posted at 2018-6-5 14:42
You gotta look at things in a relative way, considering the hundreds of thousands (probably millions) of Mavics sold the FW update problems are relatively few even if you count every one that is caused by improper downloading. Yes there are bound to be issues and many have real issues, but they are still a minute fraction of the MP's being used everyday.

We are discussing the Mavic Air here not the Mavic Pro.
2018-6-5
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

I am a senior moderator at a Mercedes Benz forum.
I share with the admins and moderators of this forum the desire and sacrifice that is to try to answer all the questions, even if they are extraneously technical.
It seems to me unfortunately that even for you it is difficult to get clearer information on solutions and release dates.
Anyway, I record the effort of you, at least, to hear the outbursts.
2018-6-5
Use props
Brantel
lvl.4
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-5 14:48

Seems your the only one creating drama.  As far as I know I have not intentionally down voted anyone.  
Yep, it was posted here a couple times but here it is again:

These are post made by a USA DJI Support Manager regarding the yaw issues with the MA.  These come from a closed Facebook group with some DJI moderators.  

“I was able to replicate it under certain conditions. Please hold tight , logs are being reviewed and a fix wi be incoming. It’s nothing that would cause a crash.“

Reply to another post with same/similar issues:
Known issues and fix is in testing..”

2018-6-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Dear captains
As I am fairly new here in the forum, I would only like to understand the problem from a user-only perspective:

Hi TZero.

So much excitement now in this forum, but I thought I'd add to my Deutch compadre's response to you. Your first two questions have been responded to, I think. The last - DJI preventing roll-back - is because they are spending a lot of effort in ensuring that their firmware can't be hacked and to introduce features which enforce safe use. I believe the most recent firmware introduced an new encryption method, for example. So once they get you to the strengthened version, they don't want you going back.

It's sort of a two-edged blade. On one hand DJI are trying to be socially responsible with no-fly zone enforcement and other methods of preventing inappropriate use, and to prevent hackers from disabling those restrictions. On the other hand, in doing so many buyers are claiming that their right to use it how they wish is being impinged on.

I don't have Any of the issues reported by some with v...400, but I accept that some are. Let's hope that DJI are able to reproduce and fix the issues soon.

Otherwise, to one of the other posters, the best way to ensure DJI's attention is to raise a support ticket. Nothing officially will be looked at until there is more that one record of it  - that constitutes a "problem" (I managed a Help Desk in my early years).  Typically a mod's role is to maintain the forum rules, and to provide 1st Tier support assistance where able (this is normally scripted, hence you'll see the same advice being returned). There's no point expecting an official response from DJI here - the forum is more for us than for them.
2018-6-5
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-6-5 19:03
Hi TZero.

So much excitement now in this forum, but I thought I'd add to my Deutch compadre's response to you. Your first two questions have been responded to, I think. The last - DJI preventing roll-back - is because they are spending a lot of effort in ensuring that their firmware can't be hacked and to introduce features which enforce safe use. I believe the most recent firmware introduced an new encryption method, for example. So once they get you to the strengthened version, they don't want you going back.

You explained it very clearly and accurately.
Actually we sometimes forget that here is more a user environment than DJI support itself.
Thank you

2018-6-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-5 15:02
As I said threads don’t get deleted on this forum and giving out false information is not going to enhance your case. Threads have been closed but not deleted (fact)
How do I know this, because I’ve been around here for awhile , if you can’t find them your not looking correctly.

hallmark007 - I’m not defending dji, but I know how things work around here, you are not going to get a statement from dji that’s a fact.

Sounds like a warning to current DJI owners and potenitaly DJI owners.  

As in, DJI will continue to put out problematic updates (i.e. firmware) and problematic updating software (i.e. Assistant-2).
Also says that DJI really is disengaged from its customer base.

From what has been said, it is past time to shake things up.  Instead of aiding in maintaining status quo.  A status quo that is helping no one.
2018-6-5
Use props
Rockyraaccoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982382 ft
United States

I had an active track malfunction  but it should be noted that I was still on FW.300 when that occurred.

I've made a few flights on new FW.400 and so far so good. Although I've not tried any active tracking since the incident.
2018-6-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-5 15:02

hallmark007 - You are still ignoring those who have managed to sort out their problems and they are not temporary,

Why should they not be counted?  Are you saying those who did sort out their problems - bought their DJI drones to waste their time (hours and even days in a few cases) playing Software tech, Hardware tech, Administrator, all without support of resources normally such techs and admins would have at their disposal?

2018-6-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Rockyraaccoon Posted at 2018-6-5 19:35
I had an active track malfunction  but it should be noted that I was still on FW.300 when that occurred.

I've made a few flights on new FW.400 and so far so good. Although I've not tried any active tracking since the incident.

If you do try active track, you had better wear a Suit of Armour.  
2018-6-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-5 16:46
If your going to make a case for problems with .400 then you are not going to enhance your case by bringing every problem whether to do with .400 or not, get it right.

Mavic Air weak an poor transmission NOT .400 much earlier

You bring up a valid point - some of problems listed where there prior to .400.

Here is another valid point - those problems are still there after .400.

2018-6-5
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-5 19:26
hallmark007 - I’m not defending dji, but I know how things work around here, you are not going to get a statement from dji that’s a fact.

Thank you HedgeTrimmer, I couldn't have said it better myself!

Some people seem to think the status quo is fine and we should all accept it for the way it is... Sounds like a Microsoft strategy to me.

I, for one, along with many others, paid good money for the promise of a properly functioning piece of equipment, with the support to back it up in case something did go wrong.

From the point of view of many operators, we did not get a functioning piece of equipment, was made worse by updates, and now are getting no support to help us.

Whilst one poster here did state that this forum is more of the user community than it is for DJI to provide official support thru, it can also be a lightning rod to bring attention to issues, and can serve as very negative PR to the company in question if enough people finally raise a stink about, what has become for some, a serious problem.
2018-6-5
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Brantel Posted at 2018-6-5 14:39
I am trusting the USA based DJI Support manager that has publicly stated that DJI knows about the issues with the yaw, it has been reproduced on their drones and that a fix is in testing.

As a person who has experienced this, I can confirm this was a problem with mine. I did an update to .400 and did an IMU calibration and bam, no more problem.
2018-6-5
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Activetrack is just buggy as crap.. not a mavic Air .400 update based issue.. my Mavic Pro attacked me multiple times and crashes itself multiple times active tracking.  It’s just universally broken across every Dji drone.  Some drones handle it better l, but they eventually get tired of behaving and will attack or crash.

My Mavic Pro is experiencing slight drift issue (side to side and up and down, and even struggles to maintain location lock over grass) in latest update, however I can roll my Mavic Pro back 2 firmwares and the slight drift doesn’t exist for me anymore it’s 100% solid locked in position.  So there seems to be connection with the latest update changing how compensation works universally..? Dji changes something in the latest set of updates and for a selection of drones it isn’t behaving as expected I’m not sure why it’s such a mixed bag.

I have noticed a slightly loss in range on the latest update as well, seems like occusync is hopping signal a lot more for me than normal, rolling back fixed this, reupdating I didn’t see it return.. so suspect firmware bug that got cleared up.

On current firmware, obstical avoidance drains a lot more battery than normal, disabling it in the settings I seen Extra 6 minutes of runtime.  But being it’s battery related and batteries can be very sensitive to environmental changes.. slight change in wind or tempature can change the runtime massively.  I cannot say without doubt..  but I suspect latest set of updates is using a lot more processing power for the OA cameras..  more testing maybe needed.

I know I have a Mavic Pro and this is a mavic Air thread, but this backs up some of the issues.

2018-6-5
Use props
asaw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1672566 ft
Russia

I believe https://forum.dji.com/thread-147533-1-6.html also describes a .0400 FW issue.
2018-6-5
Use props
Bokepacha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149265 ft
Netherlands

WOW! So much drama!!!!

I thought this was a forum with adult people but instead I see downvotes because or rage and drama kings.

As an admin in some X-Plane forums, I tend to notice how some people exacerbate problems in a long extend and it seems what happens here.

Seems like some people have problems with 0.400 update. That is clear and it´s in the forums. Now, all these claims that this is a SEVERE problem...Jesus Christ do you realize you are talking about some cases in thousands if not tends of thousands of sold units? A severe problem is when faulty units are over 5-7% of the total units.

Yes, when that happens to you, it's a big problem for you and companies are used to feel the "pressure" from customers to fix what is broken. Now, hallmark007  has told quite a few truths about what's going on here and it's fun how he's systematically been down voted by the same 1-2 people all the time because they do not like what he says (not because he's lying or misleading). Grow up people and have a proper discussion ffs!!

As he said, some of the people with problems already fixed them and some others still have problems or crashed their drone. These drones are complex stuff and claiming "this is because of 0.400 update!!!" is just silly.

Ofc there has to be broken stuff in 0.400 and that's why there will be a 0.500 and 0.600, etc... but can we stop calling for an epidemic failure when it's clearly not?
2018-6-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-5 19:43
You bring up a valid point - some of problems listed where there prior to .400.

Here is another valid point - those problems are still there after .400.

Yes but not for the vast majority so is it pilot envoirment or firmware ?
2018-6-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-5 19:26

If there is a problem it will be fixed but you will have to wait that’s how it is.
2018-6-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-5 19:59
Thank you HedgeTrimmer, I couldn't have said it better myself!

Some people seem to think the status quo is fine and we should all accept it for the way it is... Sounds like a Microsoft strategy to me.

You do have support, you choose not to use it, if your drone is not working send it back and use your warranty .
And if moderator says they are working on the problem then that is what’s happening, would you prefer they rush out a solution and then have to listen to you insulting them and their moderators here on this forum as you constantly do. Or would you prefer they got it right, I don’t believe your ranting is going to get the fix any quicker as you can already see.
2018-6-6
Use props
Nikolay S Donev
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1290892 ft
Bulgaria

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-5 14:27
I fully agree with you dear Co-Captain although it might not make me earn popularity points in this particular thread ;-). But facts remain facts and far too many pilots have no problems at all with the .400 firmware, thus creating such a drama about it appears to be overdoing it a bit.

Because they don't fly their drones and wait for the update as we all do.
Can you tell us how many of the users that didn't post anything in the forum actually reported the issue to DJI support, because I heard many complaining that they didn't receive any response from DJI support -including me?  

All I got is some rude replies from CAPTAINS claiming I am a drama queen because I spend money on a product that I barely use because I don't want to harm anybody... what a world we live in... Call me as you like but it seems that you guys don't give a .... about people who are worried which made so many people concerned about this product and its quality.

All you say is facts .... well the FACT is that we all see there are issues with the drone, we create tickets, posts and all we see as feedback is absolutely nothing.
2018-6-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Nikolay S Donev Posted at 2018-6-6 02:25
Because they don't fly their drones and wait for the update as we all do.
Can you tell us how many of the users that didn't post anything in the forum actually reported the issue to DJI support, because I heard many complaining that they didn't receive any response from DJI support -including me?  

Once you create a ticket you will get a case number from that everything is automatic, you do not need to speak to anyone, you just need to pack up your drone and wait for collection it will then be returned in under two weeks repaired under warranty. The problem is your drone is not working as it should this should not be the case so if it was a phone car laptop or anything similar then you would ship it back, why is it any different with a drone?
2018-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules