Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-8 07:53
@SparksBird,

Thank you for being so quick to test it out!

As others have mentioned a lot of the updates could be from the large IOS 11.4 update especially for the fact Android has not seen the update yet.  Pure speculation.  Who knows
2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Ireland

Brantel Posted at 2018-6-8 03:55
There are dozens of threads on likely a  dozen forums and groups and I have personally noted over a hundred unique  reports (I stopped counting) of the yaw glitch/twitch or  slow turning while hovering.  There have been logs posted as well as videos.  The numbers are increasing every day...I noticed two more reports this morning.

Yet, there is still a person in extreme denial.  

2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-8 07:35
@Brantel,

Yes, I've explored some of the other boards on the web looking for info, and I've seen them.

But careful, @hallmark007 only thinks there are 4 "unique" people with issues...

It would be funny, if it weren't for his intent.  For a person who claims he is here to help people, he does a lot derailing.  

- Karma -

2018-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sorry got that wrong there are 6 with problems here and considering this is the biggest mavic air forum well go figure. I have included OP for two as he now has two duds.
2018-6-8
Use props
Scoobywrx05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 917844 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-7 17:34
No I don’t think it’s acceptable, so I just returned my P4Pro and received a new one, dji are very obviously the most successful consumer drone company in the world, they obviously feel that the way they run their company works for them, I have seen the same with companies like Cannon who seem to operate in a similar fashion, my point is that while some think that creating hysteria is somehow going to change this I believe it won’t , so better to take a different approach.
Those who create hysteria show no concern for new users who face this forum for many afraid to fly think they have to wait for new FW updates ground their aircraft, when hysteria is created like this no concern is given to those users who also are part of this forum.
If there is something wrong call it as it is don’t try to beef it up to make your case consider others . Telling others if they try to send their drone for replacement or repair they are likely to get a drone that will spiral to death is neither helpful or true, this is the kind of stuff I don’t agree with and serves no purpose.

So do you think it would be better to just not say anything and let everyone learn on their own that there is an issue at hand here. If that is the case then why does this forum even exist? Honestly the best thing I think you can do for yourself and your reputation on here is to just stop commenting on this thread. You’re digging yourself a hole and you might want to stop before you bury yourself. I also was told to wait and not send mine in because a fix will be coming. I do not have a problem with you or anyone else here. I do not blame the mods for not having answers for us. It is what it is and we wait but this thread should be one of the first things people see that come to this forum wondering if the 400 firmware for the ma is ok or not.
2018-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Scoobywrx05 Posted at 2018-6-8 10:36
So do you think it would be better to just not say anything and let everyone learn on their own that there is an issue at hand here. If that is the case then why does this forum even exist? Honestly the best thing I think you can do for yourself and your reputation on here is to just stop commenting on this thread. You’re digging yourself a hole and you might want to stop before you bury yourself. I also was told to wait and not send mine in because a fix will be coming. I do not have a problem with you or anyone else here. I do not blame the mods for not having answers for us. It is what it is and we wait but this thread should be one of the first things people see that come to this forum wondering if the 400 firmware for the ma is ok or not.

I didn’t think I had a reputation to protect, nor am I that worried about it. Maybe if more showed some restraint like yourself it wouldn’t seem like the lunatics were running the asylum, truth is that many got the message that it would be sorted in upcoming FW, and your right mods can only give out information they have, so it’s clear users with problems will just have to wait until new FW is released.
2018-6-8
Use props
Nikolay S Donev
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1290892 ft
Bulgaria

Guys, I think @hallmark will take really good money this month by defending DJI.
He put so much time and effort into hate and trolling our poor posts (the 4  people with issues I mean).
I am impressed, really! If he used this time to actually go out and fly his 6 drones and test his Mavic Air he would have had the chance to be the fifth man with issues by now
It's like he developed the drone with his bare hands...

P.S. Dude, don't worry you will join the other side one day. We will be right here waiting for you to ask for some help and advice and guess what - we might even help you Who knows?
Can I join the party and make some buck defending DJI?
2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-8 15:03
I didn’t think I had a reputation to protect, nor am I that worried about it. Maybe if more showed some restraint like yourself it wouldn’t seem like the lunatics were running the asylum, truth is that many got the message that it would be sorted in upcoming FW, and your right mods can only give out information they have, so it’s clear users with problems will just have to wait until new FW is released.
hallmark007 - I didn’t think ...
You don't say.

hallmark007 - ... had a reputation to protect, nor am I that worried  about it.
No kidding Captain Obvious.

hallmark007 - Maybe if more showed some restraint
Like how you showed restraint by calling me t--t?  Along with other insults.

hallmark007 - it wouldn’t  seem like the lunatics were running the asylum
And there you go again with Troll Trash Insults.

Rules are for little People ~ hallmark007 2018/06/08

2018-6-8
Use props
Nikolay S Donev
lvl.3
Bulgaria

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-8 15:14
You don't say.

Made my day
2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Canada

Nikolay S Donev Posted at 2018-6-8 15:09
Guys, I think @hallmark will take really good money this month by defending DJI.
He put so much time and effort into hate and trolling our poor posts (the 4  people with issues I mean).
I am impressed, really! If he used this time to actually go out and fly his 6 drones and test his Mavic Air he would have had the chance to be the fifth man with issues by now

test his Mavic Air he would have had the chance to be the fifth man with issues by now

I won't wish that upon hallmark007.
But you know what they say about Karma being a (w)itch.
2018-6-8
Use props
Nikolay S Donev
lvl.3
Bulgaria

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-8 15:16
test his Mavic Air he would have had the chance to be the fifth man with issues by now

I won't wish that upon hallmark007.

Aaah no worries he will be fine... look how many friends he made in just 2 days (from DJI I mean)
2018-6-8
Use props
Nikolay S Donev
lvl.3
Bulgaria

I managed to fly without getting the motor current error today, so that's what I managed to get out

Cheers to all the cool kids.

2018-6-8
Use props
Brantel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 294997 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-8 10:20
Sorry got that wrong there are 6 with problems here and considering this is the biggest mavic air forum well go figure. I have included OP for two as he now has two duds.

If you think this is the biggest MA forum, you need to expand your observations.  There is way more activity outside this forum vs in here.
2018-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-8 15:14
You don't say.

I called you a t- -t , that must have been a mistake I must have meant tit sorry about that, it’s cleared up now.

“It’s a simple idiot-proofing scheme that’s very effective. But no idiot-proofing can overcome a determined idiot.”
2018-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Brantel Posted at 2018-6-8 15:31
If you think this is the biggest MA forum, you need to expand your observations.  There is way more activity outside this forum vs in here.

I belong to 4 of them and moderate for one of them.
2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-8 15:38
I belong to 4 of them and moderate for one of them.

hallmark007 - I belong to 4 of them and moderate for one of them.

2018-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-8 16:23
hallmark007 - I belong to 4 of them and moderate for one of them.

https://youtu.be/msDcShv_r20

What you should do is go fly your drone we notice you have no flying miles notched up, never seen a photo or video. I think your spending to much time in your mothers basement. Closet drone pilot.

It’s strange you seem to answer all my posts but none of them directed to you. Your obviously fascinated.
2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-8 16:30
What you should do is go fly your drone we notice you have no flying miles notched up, never seen a photo or video. I think your spending to much time in your mothers basement. Closet drone pilot.

It’s strange you seem to answer all my posts but none of them directed to you. Your obviously fascinated.

Bummer you are getting a taste of your own, huh?
With all people here, more you Troll Trash, worse it is going to get for you.
2018-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-8 16:23
hallmark007 - I belong to 4 of them and moderate for one of them.

https://youtu.be/msDcShv_r20

Mr Hedge tripper
2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-8 16:30

hallmark007 - never seen a photo or video

Here is evidence you have.

hallmark007_Troll-Trashing.jpg

Hope you enjoy mommy wipping Egg off your Face, while eating a bar of soap for Lying.

2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Canada

How does a basement dweller have a nice skyline view out a large window?

You can't get anything right!    What Loser!
2018-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-8 16:57
hallmark007 - never seen a photo or video

I think it’s pretty clear no self respecting drone took that picture. But maybe one day you will go flying and take some great photos/videos
2018-6-8
Use props
arg_tigger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2189816 ft
Argentina

For those of you who have the calibration issue, finally I was able to calibrate it and fly it, what I did was open the Compass sensor screen as seen below and moved around my garden until I found a spot under a roof structure with no walls where the interference went down to the 600s, line was still red but there I was able to calibrate my drone and then fly it without issues getting out of the roof obviously, I suggest everyone tries the same thing, just have the app in that screen and move around with the drone until you find a spot where the line goes down and try to calibrate there.

The calibration process was done like the app shows, that is on the second step with the drone 90 degrees to the floor and NOT the facing down as the old manuals state, I guess it might work both ways but just so you know how I managed to make it work.

Compass interference screen:

Hope this helps someone, and I will post again if I manage to keep flying without problems.
2018-6-8
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

I cant claim to speak for everyone, but I would like this thread to remain professional and to the point. There are some problems that people are having with their drones, I believe we can all recognize this, I being one of them. That being said, the constant noise of off topic subjects and mudslinging only makes it harder for DJI to understand the problems we are having so that maybe we can see solutions. Listen, I get it. These are not toys, they are tools that people use as a hobby all the way up to professional use. It helps bring new perspectives, new ideas and helps others connect and enjoy something they love to do. I dont have much experience in flying, this is true based on my flight distance rank, but I ask of you to try and remain civil. DJI might not have some of the best communication skills, (which to some is the understatement of the century), but you have to give them some room to breath. How old is this industry? How old is this company? What has this company accomplished in its life? Consider that, because what they have done is they are pioneering this industry, creating competition on a global scale, and made things you and I would not be able to make ourselves. I mean, I most certainly tried to make my own quad, and it took months of repeated research, CAD drawings, figuring out it keep flipping, seen here and here. This was a simple drone, nothing like the mavic air. My point is, remember that this is a Chinese company, not American or European. There are language barriers, which has been resolved hopefully with there being an office in the US. Also, this is not their only product. DJI more than likely doesnt just get reports of issues with the Air. Give it time, calm your nerves, and calmly explain your problem with a positive attitude. Accusing them will not help the problem. Cooler heads must prevail. and as a discalaimer for those thinking I am paid by DJI to protect them, I have called them out in the past for when they have done something intentionally on other forums. But I have calmly talked to them, and they helped resolve the issues I had. Demand change when it is needed, but remember, civility everything else. Cheers lads, and have a good day.
P.S. people have opinons you may disagree with, but character assasination because of these opinons doesnt make your agrument any truer.
2018-6-8
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

arg_tigger Posted at 2018-6-8 19:09
For those of you who have the calibration issue, finally I was able to calibrate it and fly it, what I did was open the Compass sensor screen as seen below and moved around my garden until I found a spot under a roof structure with no walls where the interference went down to the 600s, line was still red but there I was able to calibrate my drone and then fly it without issues getting out of the roof obviously, I suggest everyone tries the same thing, just have the app in that screen and move around with the drone until you find a spot where the line goes down and try to calibrate there.

The calibration process was done like the app shows, that is on the second step with the drone 90 degrees to the floor and NOT the facing down as the old manuals state, I guess it might work both ways but just so you know how I managed to make it work.

Thank you for your tips, I hope this proves useful to someone who is experiencing this problem.
2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Ireland

arg_tigger Posted at 2018-6-8 19:09

The calibration process was done like the app shows, that is on the second step with the drone 90 degrees to the floor and NOT the facing down as the old manuals state, I guess it might work both ways but just so you know how I managed to make it work.

what I did was open the Compass sensor screen as seen below and moved around my garden until I found a spot under a roof structure with no walls where the interference went down to the 600s, line was still red but there I was able to calibrate my drone

Was roof and its supports made out of non-ferrous (non magnetic) materials like wood, pastic panels, fiberglass shingles?

You normally want to Calibrate drone compass (three magnetic field strength detectors for XYZ axis) 10 meters or more away from any potential source of magnetic interefernce.  Like say in a large field (100-ft x 100-ft), with no high voltage power lines running overhead, and no buried metal pipes or underground power.

When I have calibrated my Mavic Pro's compass, the magnetic interference in area is down to virtually nothing, strictly Earth's own magnetic field.

In regards to 600s.

Even when I have placed Mavic Pro turn right angle over a long narrow strip of sheet metal under sensor state menu, sub menu for compasses interference showed 92 for upper short green bar and 94 for lower short green bar.
For yours to be in 600s, would indicate 1) very strong sources of magnetic interefernce very nearby like within 2-meters, 2) area of drone where your drone's compass, has gotten magnetized, or 3) your drone's system had become very confused with its already stored magnetic intereference numbers for XYZ magnetic field strength detectors.

In a case where, drone's compasses are so far off, and obviously in  doubt.  You can download Apps for either Android OS Smartphones or IOS  iPhone that will show you by graph, analog meter, digital numbers the  deviations from Earth's normal magnetic field in area.  Numbers are reported in either Gauss or microTesla.

Example of one such App running on my iPhone.

Two lobes that protude outward was iPhone being passed over steel guard rail.
One dip between two lobes was iPhone once it got close to steel building.
What you want to see is no deviations from Earth's normal magnetic field.
In that particular area it is 46 microTeslas.

2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Ireland

AlphaFlightNW Posted at 2018-6-8 19:17
I cant claim to speak for everyone, but I would like this thread to remain professional and to the point. There are some problems that people are having with their drones, I believe we can all recognize this, I being one of them. That being said, the constant noise of off topic subjects and mudslinging only makes it harder for DJI to understand the problems we are having so that maybe we can see solutions. Listen, I get it. These are not toys, they are tools that people use as a hobby all the way up to professional use. It helps bring new perspectives, new ideas and helps others connect and enjoy something they love to do. I dont have much experience in flying, this is true based on my flight distance rank, but I ask of you to try and remain civil. DJI might not have some of the best communication skills, (which to some is the understatement of the century), but you have to give them some room to breath. How old is this industry? How old is this company? What has this company accomplished in its life? Consider that, because what they have done is they are pioneering this industry, creating competition on a global scale, and made things you and I would not be able to make ourselves. I mean, I most certainly tried to make my own quad, and it took months of repeated research, CAD drawings, figuring out it keep flipping, seen here and here. This was a simple drone, nothing like the mavic air. My point is, remember that this is a Chinese company, not American or European. There are language barriers, which has been resolved hopefully with there being an office in the US. Also, this is not their only product. DJI more than likely doesnt just get reports of issues with the Air. Give it time, calm your nerves, and calmly explain your problem with a positive attitude. Accusing them will not help the problem. Cooler heads must prevail. and as a discalaimer for those thinking I am paid by DJI to protect them, I have called them out in the past for when they have done something intentionally on other forums. But I have calmly talked to them, and they helped resolve the issues I had. Demand change when it is needed, but remember, civility everything else. Cheers lads, and have a good day.
P.S. people have opinons you may disagree with, but character assasination because of these opinons doesnt make your agrument any truer.

That being said, the constant noise of off topic subjects and  mudslinging only makes it harder for DJI to understand the problems we  are having so that maybe we can see solutions.

It is going to take opening an entirely new thread, on the subject.

hallmark007 is determined to Troll Trash this thread as you can see by his repeated Trolling of several people here.  This not hallmark007's first time to Troll Trash threads.

Which is why you are seeing people (including me) who have had enough of his Troll Trashing and are giving him a taste of his own.  Whether hallmark007 does it because he gets off on it, has a god-like complex, can't handle being proven wrong (which he has done to himself on several occassions), or is being paid to as couple of others have suggested is open to debate.
2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-8 17:01
I think it’s pretty clear no self respecting drone took that picture. But maybe one day you will go flying and take some great photos/videos

Oh now I get it.  You are saying I never posted a picture on this forum taken by my Mavic Pro P.
Well prepare to have mommy wipe some more egg off your face, and eat another bar of soap for lying.

Picture take by my Mavic Pro, from the thread Here!

With this written below picture: ''As seen from by Mavic Pro after a successful detection and move.''

And so you can't claim you didn't see picture, cause I know your SPIN, twisting, deceptions, and derailing all to well.

Here is your post in same thread only two short posts below picture taken by Mavic Pro P.

hallmark007_hubris.jpg

hallmark007, once again you have shown yourself to be foolish.

You have nobody but yourself to blame.
Time for you to put on your big-boy pants, and start acting like an Admin, as you have claimed.

2018-6-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
Ireland

To EdisonW1979:

I am Sorry for contributing to demise of your thread.  

All I can suggest is to start this thread over, brand new.  With all of us agreeing to ignore hallmark007's Troll Trashing - he will undoubtly attempt in your new thread.  

Instead, we respond to his Troll Trashing in his own threads, past, present, & future.

Sincerely,
Hedge Trimmer

Again I apologize.
2018-6-8
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

AlphaFlightNW Posted at 2018-6-8 19:17
I cant claim to speak for everyone, but I would like this thread to remain professional and to the point. There are some problems that people are having with their drones, I believe we can all recognize this, I being one of them. That being said, the constant noise of off topic subjects and mudslinging only makes it harder for DJI to understand the problems we are having so that maybe we can see solutions. Listen, I get it. These are not toys, they are tools that people use as a hobby all the way up to professional use. It helps bring new perspectives, new ideas and helps others connect and enjoy something they love to do. I dont have much experience in flying, this is true based on my flight distance rank, but I ask of you to try and remain civil. DJI might not have some of the best communication skills, (which to some is the understatement of the century), but you have to give them some room to breath. How old is this industry? How old is this company? What has this company accomplished in its life? Consider that, because what they have done is they are pioneering this industry, creating competition on a global scale, and made things you and I would not be able to make ourselves. I mean, I most certainly tried to make my own quad, and it took months of repeated research, CAD drawings, figuring out it keep flipping, seen here and here. This was a simple drone, nothing like the mavic air. My point is, remember that this is a Chinese company, not American or European. There are language barriers, which has been resolved hopefully with there being an office in the US. Also, this is not their only product. DJI more than likely doesnt just get reports of issues with the Air. Give it time, calm your nerves, and calmly explain your problem with a positive attitude. Accusing them will not help the problem. Cooler heads must prevail. and as a discalaimer for those thinking I am paid by DJI to protect them, I have called them out in the past for when they have done something intentionally on other forums. But I have calmly talked to them, and they helped resolve the issues I had. Demand change when it is needed, but remember, civility everything else. Cheers lads, and have a good day.

@AlphaFlightNW,

Thank you for that thoughtful bit of reasoning, it's very much appreciated.

Hopefully the worst of the "mud slinging" and character assassination has now passed, and this thread can get back on track!
2018-6-8
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-8 20:36
To EdisonW1979:

I am Sorry for contributing to demise of your thread.  

@HedgeTrimmer,

No apologies necessary my friend! Having been in the IT industry for a quarter century now, and seeing the type of personalities forums and social media platforms of all kinds can attract, it doesn't seem to affect me as much personally. Though sometimes an "individual" would come along and get under my skin so bad, I enjoyed tearing them down and exposing them for what they really are.

But you know what? In the end, it didn't matter, cause regardless of how many facts, how many truths, how many logical analysis' I'd present, they'd still denounce all of it and claim they were right. That's the point at which you just let it go; you've presented your case and your facts, and allowed the other person to show his or her true nature in their responses, and then let the posts and information speak for themselves.

Also, whilst I appreciate your suggestion of starting this thread anew, it wouldn't actually serve a purpose...

Many pilots have come in here to voice their concerns and join the growing chorus of people experiencing the issues I've linked to in my OP, and getting them to do it all over again in a new thread for the same discussion wouldn't garner the same attention as this one has. Yes, there's been a few pages of mud slinging caused by a few people who are too immature to just make their case and then move on, but guess what? The exact same thing will happen in the new thread, even if those of us here agree not to respond to certain posters, other people may, and the mud slinging will begin all over again.

Let this thread stand on its own, as it still contains a vast amount of information, which was the whole point of it. I've updated the OP to include a warning about the vitriol in the later pagers of the thread, so people don't have to be put thru reading all the crap, or at the very least be prepared for it and not have a surprise waiting for them.
2018-6-8
Use props
Jim_Ball
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49754 ft
Australia

Nikolay S Donev Posted at 2018-6-8 15:09

I did not believe this. But now I have to agree with you. Some people on this forum always take a very predictive position to defend DJI in all discussions: whenever a drone crashes they always quickly jump up to tell you it is a pilot error; whenever any product issue occurs (hardware or software) they will tell you that is not a DJI problem.... They are supposed to be DJI customers like you and me. However, they do not share the concerns that DJI customers normally have but appear to be more interested in defending DJI, to the extent that you have to think they might represent DJI or be on DJI's payroll. It is fine for people on DJI's payroll to participate this forum. But they must declare who they represent.
2018-6-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Jim_Ball Posted at 2018-6-9 03:33
I did not believe this. But now I have to agree with you. Some people on this forum always take a very predictive position to defend DJI in all their posts: whenever a drone crashes they always quickly jump up to tell you it is a pilot error; whenever any issue occurs they will tell you that is not a DJI problem.... They are supposed to be DJI customers like you and me. However, they do not share the concerns that DJI customers normally have but appear to be more interested in telling you that DJI is always right,  to the extent that you have to think they represent DJI or on DJI's payroll.

While your entitled to your opinion, in all my years on this forum I have helped many with flight logs which have resulted in warranty replacements being issued, I have helped many with other problems and issues, I have spoken out many times about dji including on this thread , I don’t receive anything from dji or do I want or need anything from them, you can look at my record here throughout all of the forums helping others and it is my only interest here is to learn and to help others, and while I may take a pragmatic view on some things, if you read this thread correctly only three people gave objective views, one of these was obviously me, the other two were completely shot down for their opinions, and thus left the rest to create a witch hunt continually mentioning my name with disregard continually making snide remarks throughout this forum , something that’s easy when you hunt in packs. It would do you good to read all the thread from start to finish before you make the same off the cuff comments.

I’m done with this thread in then end it made very little sense it just basically turned into a total mismatch of what it was supposed to be about.

You can read the title.
Serious issue with MAVIC AIR .400 , but because of the little support for problems with Mavic Air .400 , it became Serious faults no matter how big or small for all Mavics with Crystalsky thrown in from the side.
Just check out the amount of people on this thread having problems including those with Mavic Pro Mavic platinum and Crystalsky , you will find there are not as many as the hysteria shows.

For those with problems I hope firmware comes soon.
2018-6-9
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-9 04:01
While your entitled to your opinion, in all my years on this forum I have helped many with flight logs which have resulted in warranty replacements being issued, I have helped many with other problems and issues, I have spoken out many times about dji including on this thread , I don’t receive anything from dji or do I want or need anything from them, you can look at my record here throughout all of the forums helping others and it is my only interest here is to learn and to help others, and while I may take a pragmatic view on some things, if you read this thread correctly only three people gave objective views, one of these was obviously me, the other two were completely shot down for their opinions, and thus left the rest to create a witch hunt continually mentioning my name with disregard continually making snide remarks throughout this forum , something that’s easy when you hunt in packs. It would do you good to read all the thread from start to finish before you make the same off the cuff comments.

I’m done with this thread in then end it made very little sense it just basically turned into a total mismatch of what it was supposed to be about.

Very true words and excellent summary!
2018-6-9
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

To OP:  Are YOU experiencing problems?  If so, have YOU submitted flight logs? Have you submitted a case request? Are you asking for help from the forum?   It's obvious you've had enough time to accumulate a list of links (some relevant, most not-or resolved).... If your intent was to waste the time of helpful contributors, you have been successful.  Otherwise find a way to be productive and help find a solution.
2018-6-9
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nikolay S Donev Posted at 2018-6-6 04:47
I really don't get you...
No offense, but you are not helping anybody with your comments.
Not that you care ( I am sure because you replied few times on my posts ) but let me explain all the steps I did before I actually started to actively monitor and reply in every single post about firmware in this forum about my bad experiences.

Have you received a reply to your Case filing?  It's only been two days.  
2018-6-9
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-6 08:11
I did choose to use it, as I have previously stated, so please stop twisting what I say around to support your needs.

I opened the claim, attempting to speak with DJI on a few occasions, and was stone walled at each turn and basically patronized by the support rep.

Many of us speak (write) from experience.  Every time I have had an issue, claim, or complaint, I have been helped by either a DJI Admin, Chat advisor, or a positive reply to a warranty issue.  

I "trust" the resources because each has presented me with a successful outcome.  That doesn't make ME a fan-boy or DJI PR talking head or other false characterization.  

Before you start wasting time picking apart a person's experience based expressions, THINK.  You're way off base with many of your accusations.  More heat than light.
2018-6-9
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-6 08:26
Exactly...

Most people today won't take the time to come onto a forum to complain, because lately they're just put down by others on the board that it's actually not an issue, or that it is actually their problem to begin with and not the fault of the product.

Similarly "most" people don't take the time to come to a forum to say how satisfied they are with a product ....OR..... to praise a positive solution to a problem.  And in your case, when they do, you label them a fan-boy or other derisive intonation.
2018-6-9
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

IOS go4 app new firmware released 0.20
and IOS 11.4 update recommended by an Dji officer..
I downloaded both and will test it tomorrow...
2018-6-9
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Please consider adding your polite and readable  views on this post. https://forum.dji.com/thread-151889-1-1.html
2018-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules