New Osmo Plus and LOTS of Audio Noise
642 3 2018-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jsantacroce
lvl.1
United States

So I've tried several Mics. From the new provided add-on external, Rode Videomic Pro, and Polsen Wireless Lav system. All work perfectly on my Canon M50 DSLR understanding (which I still have trouble fathoming even for basic dialog use) that the recorded signal is only in freakin' Left channel Mono on the O+.

I have the latest Firmware Update and I have tried the default (30) audio signal and turning the fan off while recording but there is something else going on. I have a Zoom H6 with the the Lavs or a couple of Rode NT5's I would be using for most stereo recording and syncing. But why can't I recording a basic simple quiet audio track even if it is nothing but to talk to myself or narrate something, and in STEREO!.

Below is a quick sample of the type of noise I get regardless of what mic(s) I use. Seems like this should not be so difficult. Everything else works great and I am loving it. But something like this takes an otherwise great product and makes me want to toss it out the window.

On the other hand, maybe it's me. I hope so. Perhaps someone can help me understand what I may be doing wrong. Seems pretty basic to me but right now I am open to suggestions.

Thanks

Sample Noise:

2018-6-5
Use props
Jsantacroce
lvl.1
United States

23 Views and no comments or DJI Folks Chiming in. So I guess it must all be either totally defective POS or me (or both) ;). Thx
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jsantacroce Posted at 2018-6-6 15:21
23 Views and no comments or DJI Folks Chiming in. So I guess it must all be either totally defective POS or me (or both) ;). Thx

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience and late response, I was able to play the video that you provided, however, it seems like there's no sound?
2018-6-6
Use props
Jsantacroce
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-6 15:41
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience and late response, I was able to play the video that you provided, however, it seems like there's no sound?

Hi and thank you for the response. However, there is definately sound. Granted low level noise\rumble, but sound. That is what I am referring to.

Perhaps if you turn the volume up just a smidge you will hear. I hear it loud and clear on 3 different systems at half volume.

Thanks
2018-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules