Could I use a Lenovo Star Wars Jedi helmet to fly FPV Mavic Air?
1382 6 2018-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brianoflondon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1163743 ft
Israel

My kids have a Lenovo Star Wars Jedi Challenges set. It's a light sabre, a beacon and a Augemented Reality headset... My iPhone fits right in and we hack away at Darth Maul and others till they go down.
1_Mirage_Headset_LightSaber_Beacon_Hero-t.png

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried Litchi and FPV and if that would be a fun way to fly my Mavic Air.

2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I understand that you want to use your Lenovo Star Wars Jedi helmet on your Mavic Air. DJI does not recommend to use 3rd part devices because 3rd party devices might affect the performance of your Mavic Air and it might void the warranty as well.
2018-6-6
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Not with DJI GO 4 but you can use about any VR headset using Litchi.  I have tried a cheap $5 walmart VR headset and works with my MP using Litchi.  Just connect phone, put in VR mode and put in the VR headset and good to go
2018-6-6
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

Why don't you try it and get back..
2018-6-6
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

So, when you try this, i need to see video.  And i don't mean video from the drone.  i mean video of you in that helmet swinging that light sabre around!
2018-6-6
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

3-D Posted at 2018-6-6 11:06
So, when you try this, i need to see video.  And i don't mean video from the drone.  i mean video of you in that helmet swinging that light sabre around!

lol yeah now theres a challenge you have to do.... we are waiting lol
2018-6-6
Use props
brianoflondon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1163743 ft
Israel

The one thing that’s a bit funny about the Lenovo headset is that it doesn’t used the full screen of the phone but a cut out area and then puts two images side by side in that area. For my iPhoneX this is the area.

I’m curious if LIchi has the option to restrict its use of the screen to this area or if it just assumes the view is 100% of the screen. Also this is NOT VR. You can see past the projected image. The game works by adding your light sabre and the enemies in front of you. It is very cool I have to admit.

2018-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules