ROLL Axis issue
1227 6 2018-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tenesor
lvl.1

Spain

Hello from Canary Islands

When I balance the camera and finish the AUTOTUNE, I saw that the Roll axis is a bit out of horizon. Is there any way to calibrate it?

Thanks in advance
Tenesor
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Tenesor, please try to 'calibrate system' in the Built-in Touch Panel to see if the issue persists. GTScreenshot_20180611_144331.png
2018-6-10
Use props
Tenesor
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-10 22:44
Hi Tenesor, please try to 'calibrate system' in the Built-in Touch Panel to see if the issue persists.[view_image]

Thanks
Just done
I think this was due to the fact that we were shooting in a very deeeeeeeeeeep tunnel inside a mountain
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tenesor Posted at 2018-6-22 05:39
Thanks
Just done
I think this was due to the fact that we were shooting in a very deeeeeeeeeeep tunnel inside a mountain

It is possible, then please try another open place to see if the issue persists, thanks.
2018-6-25
Use props
fans15f4442e
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-25 01:33
It is possible, then please try another open place to see if the issue persists, thanks.

I’m having this issue with a ronin 2 as well. We lose sattalite connection when inside buildings and the roll axis drifts. We have updated the firmware but it still seems to occur. Is there a manual roll trim or any other solutions. We have to recalibrate constantly.

Thanks

2018-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans15f4442e Posted at 11-10 14:37
I’m having this issue with a ronin 2 as well. We lose sattalite connection when inside buildings and the roll axis drifts. We have updated the firmware but it still seems to occur. Is there a manual roll trim or any other solutions. We have to recalibrate constantly.

Thanks

Hi there, sorry to hear that, may I verify if the same situation will happen in an open area?
2018-11-12
Use props
fans405cfaa2
lvl.1
Canada

Hi, I’ve been having the same issue, it happens mostly In our studio location (metal wharehouse) and I feel it definitely has something to do with poor satellite connections. DJI told me to do system calibration and joint angle calibration, but it only helps temporarily. I have been using my R2 non stop since I bought it just over a year ago and this never happened before about a month ago, I’m wondering if the antenna is failing? I would like to send mine In and get a diagnostic done.
2018-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules