Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Landbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

http://www.batteryupgrade.dk/sho ... hopGroupId/79293816
http://www.batteryupgrade.com/sho ... hopGroupId/79293816

But beware, the company has no particular high score on Trustpilot. Therefore, you should pay with Paypal if ...............  
https://dk.trustpilot.com/review/batteryupgrade.dk

The Danish version of the page is as far as I can see illegal in Denmark as they do not give a physical address of the company.

It is apparently an international company, probably driven by some hard working enterprising Chinese people.
https://dk.trustpilot.com/review/www.batteryupgrade.com

A comfort, though, they provide 12 months warranty on their DJI batteries. Hope it is from the day you receive your battery.   

I would not advise or discadvice to buying from the site.

Regards Leif.

2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We always recommend purchasing the battery to our DJI Official Store or any online store that affiliated with DJI. This is to make sure that we can provide you the original and good quality of batteries. At the same time, we can utilize the warranty that covered by your part item. https://store.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=footer
2018-6-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Do not buy inferior, cheap, alternative, counterfeit, fake, phoney, bunk, garbage, buyer beware, no name brand, you’ll be sorry...

RedHotPoker
2018-6-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

This seems like a good deal on a new OEM P3 battery... $58 plus $10 shipping to USA if you use code PICKDADSGIFT

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Pha ... 2057872.m2749.l2649

Only good for two more hours though...

2018-6-6
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Lets hear if you get what you buy and if it is genuine DJI batteries.
That alone that the listed normal prize is 2/3 of the prize everywhere else would make me worry but also that the page is in lack of the Danish E-trade (E-Handel) certification.

Edit:
Registrant
Handle:               BB8780-DK
Name:                 BraunOni B.V
Address:              Luchthavenweg 81136
Postalcode:           5657 EA
City:                 Eindhoven
Phone:                +31.646255616

2018-6-6
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

The Dansih domain was first registered 10 years ago, the registrant information from dk-hostmaster match the contact information on the page but i am unable to see if there has been any changes of owner info.
It could be valid but i would not put my money there right away.
2018-6-6
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-6 23:27
Lets hear if you get what you buy and if it is genuine DJI batteries.
That alone that the listed normal prize is 2/3 of the prize everywhere else would make me worry but also that the page is in lack of the Danish E-trade (E-Handel) certification.

Yes, I can see their physical address in Holland, so suppose the page as a "Danish store" is fake.

I have never encountered the company before even though I have bought many batteries of different kinds around in Europe.

Looked for the price of a battery for my camera. But they want 2 times more than the cheapest price I can receive a battery purchased on eBay by a European dealer. It is apparently only with batteries for drones the company has low prices.

And no, I do not need a battery more for my Phantom 4 Advance in addition to the two I already have. But if I was missing some day I would then strongly consider ...........

Regards Leif.
2018-6-7
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-6-6 15:28
Do not buy inferior, cheap, alternative, counterfeit, fake, phoney, bunk, garbage, buyer beware, no name brand, you’ll be sorry...

Maybe maybe not. But we also have some other rules here in Europe for trade than you has in North America.

Hopeing for you that a good night's restful sleep has done good.   

Regards Leif.
2018-6-7
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Landbo Posted at 2018-6-7 05:26
Yes, I can see their physical address in Holland, so suppose the page as a "Danish store" is fake.

I have never encountered the company before even though I have bought many batteries of different kinds around in Europe.

I must say, so far it look alright to me, the sites are also hosted from the Netherlands, the .com was first registered in 2005 and has just been renewed for the next year.

The last test to do would be writing them a mail and inspect in the headers from where it get answered if it does, but i think you have found a EU site with some nice prizes, perhaps i'll test it out when i see what i get back. Is just working on packing down my pure pro for a new visit to the Netherlands.
2018-6-7
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-7 07:24
I must say, so far i look alright to me, the sites are also hosted from the Netherlands, the .com was first registered in 2005 and has just been renewed for the next year.

The last test to do would be writing them a mail and inspect in the headers from where it get answered if it does, but i think you have found a EU site with some nice prizes, perhaps i'll test it out when i see what i get back. Is just working on packing down my pure pro for a new visit to the Netherlands.

Yes we will certainly hear if they will cheat.   

Happy holiday, greetings Leif.
2018-6-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Landbo Posted at 2018-6-7 05:34
Maybe maybe not. But we also have some other rules here in Europe for trade than you has in North America.

Hopeing for you that a good night's restful sleep has done good.   

Ok  great. I Don’t buy other brands than the real deal.

Not sure what my sleep has to do with your getting ripped off. Ha

RedHotPoker
2018-6-7
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

A little update on this, they do operate from the Netherlands, the reply i got is a little cryptic but do think they answer that those batteries are not DJI genuine but let me hear how you interpret the below answer.

Question asked:

"Hello

On the DJI forum we're having a talk of the batteries for the DJI Phantom 4 series you sell.
I have a Phantom 4 Pro myself and would be interested in buying two more batteries for this within short time but one thing i find unclear when looking on your information, is the batteries genuine DJI batteries or a copy product?
If genuine, are they all and would it state in the information if otherwise?

Thanks in advance

Best regards
"

Reply Received:

"Dear KedDK,

Thank you for your e-mail. I would like to inform you that we offer replacement batteries. Please note that most of our batteries can be charged with the original charger.

If you need help with finding a correct replacement battery, please let us know. We will then ofcourse try our best to select a suitable product for you. If you have any questions about a specific battery, feel free to contact us.

I hope this answered your question.

Kind regards,

A
xxxxx de Haas
BatteryUpgrade.com
"
2018-6-9
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-9 02:03
A little update on this, they do operate from the Netherlands, the reply i got is a little cryptic but do think they answer that those batteries are not DJI genuine but let me hear how you interpret the below answer.

Question asked:

Yes, it looks like a response from a person who does not have the least idea of what he or she answers.  

As far as I can see, the 5870 mAh battery on the image is a real DJI (you can click the image and see a few more). But they can, of course, have found those pictures online.

Another little fun thing is that the company writes it's a LiPo battery on there homepage while DJI writes on their battery pack it's a Li-ion !!!  And on the image there is written Li-Ion rechargeable battery to.  

But it is soon to be so exciting we almost have to order a genuine DJI battery pack from the company and see what happens.   

Regards Leif.
2018-6-9
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

She, but guess that makes no difference.
Those batteries are called LiPo everywhere even in the manuals and specs, both for AC and RC batts 4s vs 2s, if you turn it around you should notice it say the more correct name: Lithium Ion Polymer, so that part i would not wonder, just happy we don't have to call them LiIoPo.

When my Phantom return and hopefully is found functional i think i'll give it a try. Won't do it now in case i would need to make use of the 14 days return policy and my Phantom seem to still be in Holbaek where it was signed in for UPS shipment Thursday evening. I am afraid it is going to take quite a while again.
2018-6-9
Use props
Tearuup
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123763 ft
United States

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-9 02:03
A little update on this, they do operate from the Netherlands, the reply i got is a little cryptic but do think they answer that those batteries are not DJI genuine but let me hear how you interpret the below answer.

Question asked:

I don't read their reply as cryptic.  They say "replacement batteries" which I believe indicates they are not genuine, but same.  Maybe like a generic drug versus a brand name.
Personally I would stick with the genuine.
2018-6-9
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

As an EU based seller - they would have to stay clear of saying Genuine or copy etc. The statement 'replacement battery' gets them past that rule,

Second as an EU seller - they must sell Merchantable Quality and it must be fit for purpose. That means if it genuinely does not work - they are duty bound in EU to refund total or replace with working items.

Simple really ...

Nigel
2018-6-9
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Tearuup Posted at 2018-6-9 04:11
I don't read their reply as cryptic.  They say "replacement batteries" which I believe indicates they are not genuine, but same.  Maybe like a generic drug versus a brand name.
Personally I would stick with the genuine.

You don't read it as cryptic but still say "indicates", that is exactly what makes it a cryptic answer that can be interpreted differently. When you say that using the statement "replacement batteries" it would not be genuine, then let me ask, if my battery dies and i buy a new one from the DJI store, what would that be if not a "replacement battery"?

"Personally I would stick with the genuine."
So would i but i see no reason to pay too much if i can get one cheaper somewhere else and with the cost of those batteries someone in the chain is making easy money. A smart seller would lower the prize earning a little less pr item but sell a lot more, this could be such a seller, we can't know for sure without trying and then return it if we're being fooled.
First things to do in order to not being totally fooled i think has been done during the previous posts and i would have no doubt i will receive a battery if ordering one, i just don't know who has produced it yet.
2018-6-9
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

solentlife Posted at 2018-6-9 04:20
As an EU based seller - they would have to stay clear of saying Genuine or copy etc. The statement 'replacement battery' gets them past that rule,

Second as an EU seller - they must sell Merchantable Quality and it must be fit for purpose. That means if it genuinely does not work - they are duty bound in EU to refund total or replace with working items.

Are you saying they would not be allowed to state if produced/delivered from DJI?
If it really is so, something is wrong with the rules!
2018-6-9
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-9 05:08
Are you saying they would not be allowed to state if produced/delivered from DJI?
If it really is so, something is wrong with the rules!

??

Sorry are we on same page ?

Genuine or Approved items for a brand can be stated as such.

If the item is not genuine or approved by the Brand intended for - then EU rules are strict about wording.

Dunno why you alter the intent to  ''if produced/delivered from DJI'' .... because from the quote earlier - its obvious they are supplying non genuine and staying within EU rules by saying Replacement Item.

The word Replacement as another rightly says - is wide ranging and can mean a genuine replacement ... or a non genuine replacement.

The fact is that IF the battery does not work and bought from an EU seller who says it is a battery for a P3, P4 or whatever model - then EU says 'Refund or Working item' if bought as quoted for.

Nigel
2018-6-9
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

solentlife Posted at 2018-6-9 05:19
??

Sorry are we on same page ?

"Sorry are we on same page ?"
Yes i think so, but the statement "they would have to stay clear of saying Genuine or copy etc." made it sound like they were not allowed to state that they were genuine if so.

Thank you for clearing out what you meant.
2018-6-9
Use props
Tearuup
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123763 ft
United States

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-9 05:06
You don't read it as cryptic but still say "indicates", that is exactly what makes it a cryptic answer that can be interpreted differently. When you say that using the statement "replacement batteries" it would not be genuine, then let me ask, if my battery dies and i buy a new one from the DJI store, what would that be if not a "replacement battery"?

"Personally I would stick with the genuine."

Well, not disagreeing with your overall statement, but you did take my quote out of context with your neat little spin on it.  I said "I believe it indicates", you left out the "I believe" that etc..
Let us know how they work out, I can change my mind.
2018-6-9
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Denmark

Now I study Phantom 4 batteries prices seriously. Looking at the European dBay seller's offer, they can match the price of BatteryUpgrade.com with batteries they promise are original:  https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html? ... &rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=5  
Unfortunately, it seems that it is most the 5350 mAh version there is sold for human money.  

Regards Leif.
2018-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules