845 2 2018-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enoguera
New
Flight distance : 128182 ft
Colombia

Hello,

I have a Crystal Sky and I fly with a Mavic pro. Once the issue with the off line maps with the DJI Go App is over, I was trying to download several  maps to my CS, but in a certain point appears a sign “memory full”.  Does anybody know how to increase this memory?
I instaled a micro SD card big enough to download a lot of information, but can not find a way to download more maps from the Off line maps application.
I appreciate any help.
2018-6-6
Use props
VAJeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221099 ft
  • >>>
United States

I too am having problems with running out of space, even though it states there is 58+GB of space left?  It tells me I need to delete another map to fit.  I do that, and I keep getting the same message, very frustrating!  I know I have deleted maps off far larger in size than the ones I am trying to add...  Even as a I decrease the area coverage to essentially just my neighborhood, it keeps telling me there is not enough size when it gets to 80% to 90% of the DL. It is like the space is not even cleared when another map is deleted to make space!
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Enoguera, please try to clear the cache from here: Settings>Storage>Cache data. You can also check the total space to see whether the storage is full.
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules