Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
getting flying data
968 11 2018-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smirnoff9969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 582776 ft
Croatia

Is there option to get flying data, like I see on my phone during flight?
2018-6-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will show you a detailed report and all the flight data.
2018-6-7
Use props
smirnoff9969
lvl.4
Croatia

thanks!! I`ll try that
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

If you are not able to upload the flight-records via the DJI GO App, please proceed the following steps. The steps will show you how to download the flight-records manually, and how to send the flight-records to DJI.
(Note: The flight-records can be only found in the device you were using in the flight, any connection problem will interrupt the recording process of the flight-record.)

Once you have downloaded the flight-records, please provide us with the flight-records via email.  

1. For IOS devices, please take a look the picture below and follow the numbers step by step. The Apple iTunes software is necessary to download the flight-records.
Apps – DJI GO – Flight-records Folder

2. For the Android devices, please take a look the picture below, and navigate to the right folder to download the flight-records.

2018-6-7
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-7 08:59
If you are not able to upload the flight-records via the DJI GO App, please proceed the following steps. The steps will show you how to download the flight-records manually, and how to send the flight-records to DJI.
(Note: The flight-records can be only found in the device you were using in the flight, any connection problem will interrupt the recording process of the flight-record.)

Smirnoff wants to have a look on to the flight data in real time,not in post process if i understood him right.
But the real time display is not available yet. Can your developer team implement it to the Go app?
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Peterx Posted at 2018-6-7 09:21
Smirnoff wants to have a look on to the flight data in real time,not in post process if i understood him right.
But the real time display is not available yet. Can your developer team implement it to the Go app?

It is not possible to see the flight record while on a flight. For additional information you may click on this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-114810-1-1.html
2018-6-7
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer

I knew it before i posted my answer #5. I also know how time critical it is to show that data in real time. Thanx for the prompt reply.
2018-6-7
Use props
smirnoff9969
lvl.4
Croatia

no, I wanted to see data after flight!!! I do have survaillance on the data during flight, but in a day or two I forget how high drone was, or how far etc...

I did upload data log and saw all infos I wanted!!

thank you all for help!!

PS: DJI Natalia - you still didn`t answer about those "flight distance" data!!
2018-6-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

smirnoff9969 Posted at 2018-6-7 11:26
no, I wanted to see data after flight!!! I do have survaillance on the data during flight, but in a day or two I forget how high drone was, or how far etc...

I did upload data log and saw all infos I wanted!!

You can see that information in the app.
It has a section with all your flight records.
Click on Me down in the bottom right of the app.
Then click on Flight Records.
2018-6-7
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer

You can see the data too during sync your flights day by day and can recover the data if you need a fresh reinstall of the app.
2018-6-8
Use props
smirnoff9969
lvl.4
Croatia

Labroides Posted at 2018-6-7 13:32
no, I wanted to see data after flight!!! I do have survaillance on the data during flight, but in a day or two I forget how high drone was, or how far etc...
You can see that information in the app.
It has a section with all your flight records.

@labrodies - I can`t find ME on my DJI app
2018-6-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

smirnoff9969 Posted at 2018-6-8 11:00
@labrodies - I can`t find ME on my DJI app

Maybe this will help?

2018-6-8