VIDEO Format choice
1138 5 2018-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pilot-LWDD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 334022 ft
United States

Is it true that with the latest firmware updates, on the Inspire 2 you can no longer record in MP4 format? Is it true you no longer have a choice of MOV or MP4? In the DJI GO 4 app the options no longer exist.
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. I appreciate your time inquiring this information to us. Can you provide me some screenshots showing that the option no longer exist?
2018-6-7
Use props
Pilot-LWDD
lvl.2
United States

Let me know if you get the (3) images of DJI GO 4 app.

2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Pilot-LWDD Posted at 2018-6-8 09:15
Let me know if you get the (3) images of DJI GO 4 app.

[view_image][view_image][view_image]

Thank you for providing those screenshots. Can you switch to video mode then look for the option again?
2018-6-8
Use props
Pilot-LWDD
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-8 09:26
Thank you for providing those screenshots. Can you switch to video mode then look for the option again?
[view_image]

Yes, I'm not sure what you mean by "switch to video mode." There is no mode. You either take pictures or record video. However, I did find the most stupid solution to changing MOV to MP4. This may be what you are referring to as "video mode." When flying, if I START a video record and then immediately go to options, the MOV and MP4 options are there! Then I can change to MP4. It just didn't make sense to me in the APP interface that you had to actually start a process to change a variable. That makes no sense at all. The App interface should show both image and video options in the app REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOUR LAST OPTION THAT WAS USED - Video or Image
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Pilot-LWDD Posted at 2018-6-11 09:41
Yes, I'm not sure what you mean by "switch to video mode." There is no mode. You either take pictures or record video. However, I did find the most stupid solution to changing MOV to MP4. This may be what you are referring to as "video mode." When flying, if I START a video record and then immediately go to options, the MOV and MP4 options are there! Then I can change to MP4. It just didn't make sense to me in the APP interface that you had to actually start a process to change a variable. That makes no sense at all. The App interface should show both image and video options in the app REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOUR LAST OPTION THAT WAS USED - Video or Image

I understand your side and I apologize for the inconvenience that caused you. However, the reason why it has to be that way is to avoid confusion about the option you're going to choose for recording videos and taking pictures.
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules