12Next >
14320 62 2018-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lloydw88 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1287326 ft
United States

So I bought my drone last year and had my first crash about 4 days ago.  I printed my label and sent a repair request on the same day.  ups shows my mavic has made it to grapevine for repairs.  My question is how long does the repair process take for me to get my mavic back?

2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. Upon receiving the Mavic Pro it will take 5 to 7 business day for you the get the drone back.
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We managed to get your case number via your Forum account and the package has been registered in the system, like Stephen said, we will get it addressed as soon as possible and you will receive the email of each step, thanks for your patience. Please keep us posted if you need any assistance.
2018-6-7
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

had the experience and they are prompt.
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-6-8 01:21
had the experience and they are prompt.

Thanks for your input and sharing, hope you have a great time on flying.
2018-6-8
Use props
SlimShady
lvl.3
Flight distance : 734738 ft
  • >>>
United States

My case was started on November 5, 2018. It took until the 13th to arrive even though it was shipped out on the 6th. It is now in the status of "Some required information is missing for data analysis. We will contact you as soon as possible." My flight records were synced prior to shipping and not sure what the hold up is. At this pace, it'll be 1 month before I get my drone back. Not very happy with the slow service
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

SlimShady Posted at 11-15 13:31
My case was started on November 5, 2018. It took until the 13th to arrive even though it was shipped out on the 6th. It is now in the status of "Some required information is missing for data analysis. We will contact you as soon as possible." My flight records were synced prior to shipping and not sure what the hold up is. At this pace, it'll be 1 month before I get my drone back. Not very happy with the slow service

Sorry to hear about the delay, SlimShady. I was able to locate your Case using the email address of your Forum account. Yes you shipped the unit 6th but arrived 12th, which is the same day that the unit was checked-in to our repair facility. Upon assessing the damages caused by the crash, they also tried to retrieve the flight data on the unit itself to know the cause of the crash. But due to some various reasons, we may need the flight records from the app.

We tried to review the latest flight you had with your unit and see no crash happened. Can you verify when did it happened and do you think it's the product's fault or not? If not, we'll ask our accounting to send the invoice for DJI Care Refresh so you can get the unit replaced right-away without doing any further analysis on the flight. Please let us know so we can proceed. Thanks!
2018-11-15
Use props
SlimShady
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-15 13:52
Sorry to hear about the delay, SlimShady. I was able to locate your Case using the email address of your Forum account. Yes you shipped the unit 6th but arrived 12th, which is the same day that the unit was checked-in to our repair facility. Upon assessing the damages caused by the crash, they also tried to retrieve the flight data on the unit itself to know the cause of the crash. But due to some various reasons, we may need the flight records from the app.

We tried to review the latest flight you had with your unit and see no crash happened. Can you verify when did it happened and do you think it's the product's fault or not? If not, we'll ask our accounting to send the invoice for DJI Care Refresh so you can get the unit replaced right-away without doing any further analysis on the flight. Please let us know so we can proceed. Thanks!

I have submitted my flight records twice. Once before sending the AC in for repair and yesterday the 15th, with the assistance of a DJi rep. All I am looking for is an update. This morning I received another email saying that my AC had been received. This is my exact point - I am doing everything on my end to make this smoothly, but I keep getting a series of random emails that don't match up to the status online. I just want to get DJI the information so I can get this fixed and get my drone back.

Yes I do believe this was caused by a malfunction and not due to pilot error. I was in Active Track mode having the AC follow me and all of a sudden it randomly flew horizontally 6 feet and crashed into a building. Just want to know if it's going to be covered by DJI and if not, what it will cost me to get it fixed. All I am looking for here are some actual updates.

CAS-2430758-W7Z1K9
2018-11-16
Use props
SlimShady
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Just to be clear, I don’t want to use DJI Refresh. If for some reason they determine I was at fault, I’d like to have a chance to review the quote and pay to have it fixed rather than using a Refresh claim for it.
2018-11-16
Use props
lloydw88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1287326 ft
United States

SlimShady Posted at 11-16 06:47
Just to be clear, I don’t want to use DJI Refresh. If for some reason they determine I was at fault, I’d like to have a chance to review the quote and pay to have it fixed rather than using a Refresh claim for it.

When I crashed my bird and had it sent in, I believe it was around 11-14 days I had it back and repaired.  I labeled it as my fault and for them to fix it.  I felt like they were pretty quick and understanding.
2018-11-16
Use props
SlimShady
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

lloydw88 Posted at 11-16 11:24
When I crashed my bird and had it sent in, I believe it was around 11-14 days I had it back and repaired.  I labeled it as my fault and for them to fix it.  I felt like they were pretty quick and understanding.

Glad to hear that Lloyd!
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SlimShady Posted at 11-16 06:10
I have submitted my flight records twice. Once before sending the AC in for repair and yesterday the 15th, with the assistance of a DJi rep. All I am looking for is an update. This morning I received another email saying that my AC had been received. This is my exact point - I am doing everything on my end to make this smoothly, but I keep getting a series of random emails that don't match up to the status online. I just want to get DJI the information so I can get this fixed and get my drone back.

Yes I do believe this was caused by a malfunction and not due to pilot error. I was in Active Track mode having the AC follow me and all of a sudden it randomly flew horizontally 6 feet and crashed into a building. Just want to know if it's going to be covered by DJI and if not, what it will cost me to get it fixed. All I am looking for here are some actual updates.

I was able to review the case and the result of Analysis. Here's the detailed info of what happened:

User stick command error
FLY036
1.       Unit was in F-Tracking mode and was responsive to RC input.       
2.       At t=21:45s, relative height=0.6m, unit recorded external impact, then fell.
3.       User commanded full roll left. Unit flew into building.
Incident date:2018-11-03
Incident GPS location:46.658798 -96.665331

An invoice for DJI Care Refresh replacement was provided so you can get a replacement unit. In case you want your unit to be repaired instead, we may ask our accounting for another invoice with the regular repair fee.
2018-11-16
Use props
SlimShady
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I would like the regular invoice for repair fee please. Thanks for looking into this!
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SlimShady Posted at 11-16 22:33
I would like the regular invoice for repair fee please. Thanks for looking into this!

Received with thanks! This has been forwarded to the local team to check. They will review and resend a quotation for you soon.
2018-11-17
Use props
GuttaMind
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-7 18:21
We managed to get your case number via your Forum account and the package has been registered in the system, like Stephen said, we will get it addressed as soon as possible and you will receive the email of each step, thanks for your patience. Please keep us posted if you need any assistance.

Hi Mindy, I was just wondering if you were able to get a status update on my case:

CAS-2258182-Z6B0Y1

It has been on damage assessment for a few days and just making sure everything is good.

Thanks in advance!
2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GuttaMind Posted at 11-19 08:22
Hi Mindy, I was just wondering if you were able to get a status update on my case:

Hi there, sorry for the late response, upon checking the case, we have received your payment and will repair it as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2019-11-20
Use props
GuttaMind
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-20 04:09
Hi there, sorry for the late response, upon checking the case, we have received your payment and will repair it as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.

No problem. Thank you for looking into that for me!
2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GuttaMind Posted at 11-20 18:04
No problem. Thank you for looking into that for me!

You are welcome, the drone has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon.
2019-11-20
Use props
fanscfc6ba8a
New
Flight distance : 144288 ft
Finland

Is it possible to ask status of my drone? Case number CAS-2897278-G9S4B4. It's been "Conducting Damage Assessment" for a 9 days now.
2020-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanscfc6ba8a Posted at 1-4 22:16
Is it possible to ask status of my drone? Case number CAS-2897278-G9S4B4. It's been "Conducting Damage Assessment" for a 9 days now.

Sorry to have kept you waiting, the data analysis has been finished, the email notification may be delayed because of the weekend, we will have someone to contact you soon about the analysis result, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-1-5
Use props
fansb6b5df2a
lvl.1
United States

I wanted how my drone assessment is coming
2020-6-18
Use props
fansb6b5df2a
lvl.1
United States

wanted to check
2020-6-18
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

check here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace by entering the case number
2020-6-18
Use props
fansb6b5df2a
lvl.1
United States

Fat Panda Posted at 6-18 19:12
check here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace by entering the case number

Thank you, though what I meant to ask was how long Conducting Damage Assessment usually take?
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb6b5df2a Posted at 6-19 08:27
Thank you, though what I meant to ask was how long Conducting Damage Assessment usually take?

Hi there, affected by the pandemic, the repair process is expected to be delayed, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. I managed to get your case number and will inform the team to process the damage assessment in priority, once it is done, you will receive the email notification. Appreciate your understanding.
2020-6-19
Use props
fansb6b5df2a
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-19 20:28
Hi there, affected by the pandemic, the repair process is expected to be delayed, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. I managed to get your case number and will inform the team to process the damage assessment in priority, once it is done, you will receive the email notification. Appreciate your understanding.

Thank you!!
2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, I will also keep an eye on your case. Hope it will be updated soon.
2020-6-20
Use props
fansb6b5df2a
lvl.1
United States

Hi Mindy. My drone has been in damage assessments for few days now. I just wanted to check what’s taking long for me to get my quote my case number is CAS-4343623-D2M2D1

Thanks
2020-6-23
Use props
rsparkyc
New
Flight distance : 486296 ft

United States

I was also trying to figure out how long this process would take. Does anyone know how long it's taken to get a drone back during the pandemic? My case number is CAS-4442623-Z0F6J7, and I have an event coming up in less than 2 weeks that I was hoping to use my drone for.
2020-6-23
Use props
rsparkyc
New
Flight distance : 486296 ft

United States

Actually I just got a repair quote back!
2020-6-23
Use props
djiuser_HwNmgDvvSS1s
New
United States

HI, would like to inquire about repair status of my drone. It shows on UPS tracking it was delivered. Curious what the status is, and expected timeframe for possible repair and unit return, accounting for issues of global pandemic.
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_HwNmgDvvSS1s Posted at 6-29 19:17
HI, would like to inquire about repair status of my drone. It shows on UPS tracking it was delivered. Curious what the status is, and expected timeframe for possible repair and unit return, accounting for issues of global pandemic.

Hello there, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, the repair time is expected to be delayed due to the pandemic, I've pushed the local repair center to handle your case in priority, sorry to keep you waiting and appreciate your understanding.
2020-6-30
Use props
GrownDrone
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-30 01:18
Hello there, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, the repair time is expected to be delayed due to the pandemic, I've pushed the local repair center to handle your case in priority, sorry to keep you waiting and appreciate your understanding.

Hi. Thank you and I appreciate the update. I see progress inquiry now shows it’s being assessed.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GrownDrone Posted at 7-1 08:18
Hi. Thank you and I appreciate the update. I see progress inquiry now shows it’s being assessed.

Currently, the data analysis has been finished and our team will contact you about the result and the quotation email will also be sent to you soon, please note the email notification later, thanks.
2020-7-1
Use props
fansf0c0cc0a
New
Flight distance : 400 ft
United States

Hello,

I opened a case yesterday but I can't tell what the next step is.  Can someone review it and let me know.  I leave for a trip on Sept 3rd so I need a quick turn around.
CAS-4858286-T4G6V3

Thank you,

Jesse
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf0c0cc0a Posted at 8-20 12:19
Hello,

I opened a case yesterday but I can't tell what the next step is.  Can someone review it and let me know.  I leave for a trip on Sept 3rd so I need a quick turn around.

Hi Jesse, as per the case, the shipping label has been sent to you. Please print the shipping label and take the drone to the UPS store to ship the package back to us, we will send out the replacement when we receive your package since it is a DJI Care Refresh Express case.
2020-8-20
Use props
fansf0c0cc0a
New
Flight distance : 400 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-20 22:20
Hi Jesse, as per the case, the shipping label has been sent to you. Please print the shipping label and take the drone to the UPS store to ship the package back to us, we will send out the replacement when we receive your package since it is a DJI Care Refresh Express case.

Thank you, I received the shipping label last night.
2020-8-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansf0c0cc0a Posted at 8-21 06:01
Thank you, I received the shipping label last night.

That's good to know. Once we received your unit and have properly documented to our receiving, you may check the progress online. Hope this helps. Thanks again for your patience.

REPAIR PROGRESS INQUIRY
2020-8-21
Use props
djiuser_v6cmBkrxkpwG
New

United States

I just sent my mini 2 in for replacement which crashed the same day I got it on my birthday December 8th due to a manufacturing error... not happy at all. I made a repair request and sent out the drone day of my birthday (definitely not something I want to be doing on my birthday keep in mind) and as now it says it will get there Tuesday the 15th. Once it arrives, how long will it take them after unpacking to evaluate the damage and send my drone back or hopefully a replacement? Quite angry that this is how my first dji experience has to go especially since it is on my birthday.
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_v6cmBkrxkpwG Posted at 12-10 04:41
I just sent my mini 2 in for replacement which crashed the same day I got it on my birthday December 8th due to a manufacturing error... not happy at all. I made a repair request and sent out the drone day of my birthday (definitely not something I want to be doing on my birthday keep in mind) and as now it says it will get there Tuesday the 15th. Once it arrives, how long will it take them after unpacking to evaluate the damage and send my drone back or hopefully a replacement? Quite angry that this is how my first dji experience has to go especially since it is on my birthday.

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your frustration. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, our team will take care of your case after receiving the package, and we will keep you updated, you are recommended to wait patiently, thanks.
2020-12-11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules