how long does repair process take?
14509 62 2018-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JB Gadd
New

United States

Can you provide details on case CAS-5595414-Z8V9T7, curious when I can expect to have an update!
2020-12-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JB Gadd Posted at 12-21 10:14
Can you provide details on case CAS-5595414-Z8V9T7, curious when I can expect to have an update!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I have forwarded your case to the corresponding to expedite. We'll keep you updated.
2020-12-22
Use props
plumbob27
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32047 ft
United Kingdom

did you had to send your drone to holland for repairs I have just crashed mine
2021-1-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

plumbob27 Posted at 1-27 09:36
did you had to send your drone to holland for repairs I have just crashed mine

Hi there, our repair center is in the Netherlands, for sending the drone to service, please start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

A warm reminder, as of 1 January, the EU term of trade does not apply to the United Kingdom anymore. The receiver might be charged of duties and taxes billed by the destination Custom. DJI pays the duties when the shipment is shipped to The Netherlands; and the consignee needs to pay the duties and taxes when the shipment is imported from The EU to the non-EU country.

For more information we'd like to guide you toward the United Kingdom's Governmental Website: https://www.gov.uk/transition
2021-1-28
Use props
plumbob27
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32047 ft
United Kingdom

Dear dji

yes I will be sending today

they should open a uk centre over Brexit
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

plumbob27 Posted at 1-28 18:41
Dear dji

yes I will be sending today

We'll note down your voice to the corresponding team to consider. Thanks.
2021-1-29
Use props
BeanPotPatriot
New
Flight distance : 29078 ft
United States

Hi,  I have a DJI Mavic 2 that is in the DJI repair Process. The drone was received by had Quality Assurance conducted on 03/11 and went to damage assessment.   I just want to pay the replacement fee, i thought i signed up for express service, but still nothing. Any help is appreciated as we were hoping to have this drone useable for my daughters wedding.

How do I contact DJI to pay the replacement fee and have it shipped back

CAS-5955290-Z1Y6B0

2021-3-19
Use props
Shawn6666
New
United States

Can you provide details on case CAS-6054690-Y1W3F4  curious when I can expect to have an update for my FPV Drone
2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Shawn6666 Posted at 3-23 20:20
Can you provide details on case CAS-6054690-Y1W3F4  curious when I can expect to have an update for my FPV Drone

Hello there, we just checked that the section of your case description is empty, could you please tell us any details on your FPV system? We will help to add the description and then follow up your case, thank you.
2021-3-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BeanPotPatriot Posted at 3-19 10:38
Hi,  I have a DJI Mavic 2 that is in the DJI repair Process. The drone was received by had Quality Assurance conducted on 03/11 and went to damage assessment.   I just want to pay the replacement fee, i thought i signed up for express service, but still nothing. Any help is appreciated as we were hoping to have this drone useable for my daughters wedding.

How do I contact DJI to pay the replacement fee and have it shipped back

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you this experience on the customer service. We have just checked that you selected the data analysis on your case and that is why the process will take some times on the assessment. And the data analysis determined that we will send you a free repair service. Your drone has been shipped on 22 March and the estimated delivery time will be 26 March.

Let us know if you still need any assistance, thank you.
2021-3-23
Use props
Shawn6666
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-23 22:28
Hello there, we just checked that the section of your case description is empty, could you please tell us any details on your FPV system? We will help to add the description and then follow up your case, thank you.

Hello there.
I have my fpv crashed, and bottom part fall off and might have some minor damages in other area.
I sent back on March 17th. It hasn’t show received. Just little worried
Thanks for help
2021-3-24
Use props
Shawn6666
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-23 22:28

Hello there.
I have my fpv crashed, and bottom part fall off and might have some minor damages in other area.
Thanks for help
2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Shawn6666 Posted at 3-24 05:37
Hello there.

Sorry for the late response. I've checked the status of your case, it is under the quotation process at present. The quotation has been sent to your email, have you received it? Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know, thanks.
2021-3-26
Use props
Keisersozze
lvl.1

Canada

I had an issue with the camera on a DJI Mavic Pro 2.

I contacted DJI on April 19th (2021) and case was opened. They sent me a shipping label 2 days later (shipping to their Texas location).  Once it arrived to DJI it was repaired at no cost and shipped back May 4th. It arrived back to me May 11th. I live in Canada. Pretty happy with the turnaround time given what I've read about others waiting much longer. Maybe service has been improved or maybe I'm just lucky. I do not have DJI care refresh.
2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Keisersozze Posted at 5-6 17:22
I had an issue with the camera on a DJI Mavic Pro 2.

I contacted DJI on April 19th (2021) and case was opened. They sent me a shipping label 2 days later (shipping to their Texas location).  Once it arrived to DJI it was repaired at no cost and shipped back May 4th. It arrived back to me May 11th. I live in Canada. Pretty happy with the turnaround time given what I've read about others waiting much longer. Maybe service has been improved or maybe I'm just lucky. I do not have DJI care refresh.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Glad to know that everything went smoothly. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-5-6
Use props
djiuser_5aht3pIlk4wF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112470 ft
United Kingdom

i have been waiting for nearly a week and 4 days for DJI to conduct the assignment? does it always take this long?
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_5aht3pIlk4wF Posted at 4-20 06:27
i have been waiting for nearly a week and 4 days for DJI to conduct the assignment? does it always take this long?

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please tell us your case number? We will help you check it.
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_PonLiQKBkED6
lvl.1

United States

I sent my DJI Mini 3 now two weeks ago to DJI, and it arrived a week ago but the status says they haven’t even received it. I have contacted a number of people behind the service email, and they always just say they are contacting the relevant team. I am 17 years old, spent all my money on this drone, and had the screen go black while flying and my drone crashed to the ground for no reason. It has now been 18 days since my request was accepted. I just want to know if my package is safe.
2023-2-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_PonLiQKBkED6 Posted at 2-28 16:19
I sent my DJI Mini 3 now two weeks ago to DJI, and it arrived a week ago but the status says they haven’t even received it. I have contacted a number of people behind the service email, and they always just say they are contacting the relevant team. I am 17 years old, spent all my money on this drone, and had the screen go black while flying and my drone crashed to the ground for no reason. It has now been 18 days since my request was accepted. I just want to know if my package is safe.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will contact our teams and see what has happened. May we have your case number?
2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_PonLiQKBkED6
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-28 17:34
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will contact our teams and see what has happened. May we have your case number?

I am in contact with technical support, and my case number is CAS-11859117-V9C3W5. It has been 9 days since the package arrived at the facility. I am very dissatisfied with the whole situation. Thank you for your response however.
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_PonLiQKBkED6 Posted at 3-3 20:17
I am in contact with technical support, and my case number is CAS-11859117-V9C3W5. It has been 9 days since the package arrived at the facility. I am very dissatisfied with the whole situation. Thank you for your response however.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will urge them to expedite the process.
2023-3-4
Use props
djiuser_kvanB0VeQx2N
New
Flight distance : 83645 ft

United States

i sent mines in i payed yesterday lets see how fast they are !
3-7 07:07
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_kvanB0VeQx2N Posted at 3-7 07:07
i sent mines in i payed yesterday lets see how fast they are !

Hi there, we located your case number through your forum account. And we noticed that your case is finished and the package is shipped. You can check your email update.
3-8 02:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules