DJI GO 4 Not Working
5793 15 2018-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LawLaw242
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86316 ft
Bahamas

OK so I'm an Android user. First time I downloaded this update- no problems, everything worked normally

Then the app forces an update for the software and it stops working, it wont even launch pass the start screen, just  keeps crashing everytime I try to start it.................. So I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it so the same happened  first fly went Normal then after I disconnected and tried to connect again  it didn't work .Could I please get  some help?????

2018-6-7
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

What android device are you using?  Maybe try these suggestions here in this thread.  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=151530
2018-6-7
Use props
LawLaw242
lvl.2
Bahamas

SparksBird Posted at 2018-6-7 19:28
What android device are you using?  Maybe try these suggestions here in this thread.  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=151530

s7, this  issue only started since the most last update
2018-6-7
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

LawLaw242 Posted at 2018-6-7 19:35
s7, this  issue only started since the most last update

I know and seems to very often be the case.  Just give those steps a try and see.  
2018-6-7
Use props
Optimus Prime-Mavic Air
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

LawLaw242 Posted at 2018-6-7 19:35
s7, this  issue only started since the most last update

May be you are on Oreo (8.0)?
2018-6-7
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

I have Sony ZP on Oreo and Go latest version.16. No problem so far. Is your device has enough storage space?
2018-6-7
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 108805200 ft
  • >>>

Try possibly uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO 4 Application?
2018-6-7
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

When you update the Go App it writes over the top of the previous Go App and sometimes things can get jumbled. I always connect my Phone/Tablet to my computer...go into the phone/Tablet storage and DELETE  any folder to do with the DJI and the App. Then disconnect the phone/tablet from the computer and restart the phone/tablet and install a fresh version of the Go App. It works for me....maybe it might work for you.                                                                                                                                                                                          Cheers mate.
2018-6-7
Use props
LawLaw242
lvl.2
Bahamas

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-6-7 20:27
Try possibly uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO 4 Application?

I got the issue solved, but  just FYI ,uninstalling and reinstalling worked for the first time i tried to used the  app, but once disconnected and tried at a  different time the  issue came back up.
As I said, problem now appears to be  solved,SparksBird    suggestion worked
2018-6-7
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

LawLaw242 Posted at 2018-6-7 21:15
I got the issue solved, but  just FYI ,uninstalling and reinstalling worked for the first time i tried to used the  app, but once disconnected and tried at a  different time the  issue came back up.

Thats good news mate.....happy flying !!!!
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

LawLaw242 Posted at 2018-6-7 21:15
I got the issue solved, but  just FYI ,uninstalling and reinstalling worked for the first time i tried to used the  app, but once disconnected and tried at a  different time the  issue came back up.

Thanks for your update, glad to know that you have solved the issue, happy flying.
2018-6-8
Use props
WrenchTwistr
New
Flight distance : 21302 ft
United States

rename a file in android/odd/dji.go.v4 to dji.go.v4.old and try again. Crappy housekeeping by the programmers
2019-2-1
Use props
djiuser_ZHtRj3mK4fZT
New

Maldives

I'm using a pixel2 xl with latest version of Android. But i can't even open the app i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still having the same problem. It just show the home page with a mavic 2 pro and it blinks whole white screen and again go back to the home page and same thing happening. Can't even open the app. What should I do.?
2019-4-2
Use props
Pavel Barakin
New

Russia

Same problem with samsung A7 2017. How to fix it?
2019-6-11
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

I think that they are starting to get the Go4 app to "police" the various versions out there????
I never updated anything in over 2 years plus, zero issues. Period.
I also set my device/tablet to NOT auto update anything. I pick 'em.
Now, sometimes it is a memory thing and the device can and does get cluttered.
Sometimes if you get caught up in this type of thing, the best thing to do is a back-up, wipe,restore device and then reload the Go4 app, you should be good to go.
Oh. you might want to rethink the process of doing updates "on the road". like a 50/50 shot of it going good. Update and test it before you go on your journey.
2019-6-11
Use props
shellzach
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88753 ft
United States

I have a google fire 8 that I have been using for a 1 1/2 years . All of a sudden the DJI go app no longer opens at all. I reset all factory settings nothing. DJI tells me the tablet is not compatible. HELP
2020-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules