Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Tello wifi signal
Home / TELLO /
6732 5 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anpimpz
lvl.1

Vietnam

Hi guy,

My Tello is all ok after a month but yesterday I got an issue that hope to get help from one  who may face. I turned on and connected the Wifi with my iOS device, I could play for 5-7 minutes and suddenly the wifi sign was off and the drone hover in low attitude  until the battery is out. The Tello wifi still appears  in the wifi list but I can’t connect until I turn off the drone and turn it on again. I tried to change the battery and turn it on again but it still happened the same. Anyone have the same issue?
2018-6-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

maybe you should contact Ryze support  
2018-6-8
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Sincerely sorry to hear this. We thank you for bringing this to our attention and would like feedback to engineer to look into it. Appreciate your patience.
2018-6-10
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thanks for your patience.  In regard to your case, please kindly read below :
1. May I know if any other device has connected to the aircraft ever before?  if yes, please forget Tello's wifi on it.
2. If it no good luck, you can reset its wifi in this way: Hold the power button with power on for about 5s until the led goes out,  wait until the drone rebooting automatically then reconnect Tello.
3. If it persists, that would be very appreciated if you can do a favor to record a video showing this issue for a remote analysis.

2018-6-13
Use props
anpimpz
lvl.1

Thank Mod for your suggestion.

I had tried all of that but it did not work at all. It now arises another issue is: "Shut down due to over heating" even the drone had just turned on and not operating at all.

The issue is just simple as I described: I control the drone with iPhone 7 plus, the drone works well at the beginning, after around 3-5 minutes, the wifi signal is off while the drone is still in operating, I attempt to reconnect with the drone but it requires password and not allow to connect and the drone hovers at low attitude until the battery is out, I'm very frustrated as I had bought a Gamesir T1s and an extra battery for it.
2018-6-18
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Good day! Thanks for your time reaching us again.
Overheating prompt usually caused by letting the drone sit too long after turning it on to put it on the ground or desktop since the heat vent is underneath the drone. If for some reason you need to have powered on the ground, put it on or in front of a fan. Normally, please kindly just start it after powered on.

As to the wifi signal issue, please kindly upgrade to latest version 1.1.11. If no good luck,  to re-appear this issue , that would be highly appreciated if you can record a video and snap the system version and app version and send them to support@ryzerobotics.com for further assistance. Thanks a lot!
2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules