22459 45 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RemusK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145869 ft
Sweden

BLACKVICELARD Posted at 2-5 03:16
Hello Remusk, Did you find a solution to connect your HDMI module on your P4P V2?

Hello!

No solution.
2021-2-5
Use props
BLACKVICELARD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117146 ft
France

RemusK Posted at 2-5 03:19
Hello!

No solution.

In fact, I've just been confronted with the problem this morning, so I haven't had time yet to search on the net for what he says...! But when you say that there is no solution it's because the HDMI module itself is not compatible (electronically) with the P4P V2?
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_gmWkInxYCh7c
New

United Kingdom

It's a pity that dji does not put this information in their sales brochure I bought a phantom 4 Pro v2 at a much higher price than the older phantom 4 was available at thinking that I had the best model I also bought a high brightness mobile monitor which is normally used on professional video recording which only has hdmi connectors thinking I was getting the best daylight viewable screen it has a 2200 nits screen has anyone managed to get a hdmi output sorted out yet I don't mind opening the box and doing a little soldering to sort it out I bought one of the modules for the older version if anyone can help I would love to hear from them.

Regards Poppy Ann.
2021-4-5
Use props
djiuser_gmWkInxYCh7c
New

United Kingdom

rwynant V1 Posted at 2020-3-18 13:01
Ok guys and gals..... got a work around

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0811XXCNN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1     HDMI Dongle

Hi Randy, can you tell me what the monitor is like for using it on the Phantom? I have bought one thinking that it would be a plug and play but with Dji not having a Hdmi adapter i am not sure if i will be able to get it working let me know if you eventually managed to get yours working and what you had to do.

Regards Poppy Ann.
2021-4-6
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_gmWkInxYCh7c Posted at 4-6 01:23
Hi Randy, can you tell me what the monitor is like for using it on the Phantom? I have bought one thinking that it would be a plug and play but with Dji not having a Hdmi adapter i am not sure if i will be able to get it working let me know if you eventually managed to get yours working and what you had to do.

Regards Poppy Ann.

Drone work has been busy and I haven't been on here for awhile....I apologize

The Freeworld Monitor is very good....you need a wifi dongle, power for the dongle, and the Monitor has batteries, rechargeable .   I use MiraCast as an App on my iPad with the MiraCast dongle.  You are basically screen mirroring your your iPad, but when working and the client wants to "see".....great option.

Also if you need to provide live footage to a news cameraman, just plug the dongle into their HDMI IN on the camera......
2021-4-29
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is this a joke..? I just bought a v2 to use for a live streaming event based on the idea that I could put my old HDMI module on the new remote and have the 1080p feed instead of 720. I’m about to unscrew it and check to see what everything looks like, but I absolutely cannot believe Dji would remove that comparability… but then again, they also completely took Attitude mode from us. And the piece of crap smart controller only has a 2.5hr battery life too.
2022-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules