12Next >
13852 50 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9baf6f6b
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi....
I just got present of DJI Mavic AIR, and it is failing to register in multiple tries. The popping message is "Activation Server Error: cod(1112)". I am trying to avtivate it when my iPhone X connect with remote and tried to fly the drone.
The serial number is
CMIIT ID: 2017AP7112
IC:118505A-U11X1710
FCC ID: SS3-U11X1710
SN: 0K1UF4900E00XT

2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties with the brand-new Mavic Air, we will verify with the related team, but the reply may get delayed because of the weekend, we will come back to you once we hear from the team, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
2018-6-8
Use props
winnet
lvl.1
Indonesia

Here is my purchase receipt
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for the proof of purchase, we are waiting for the feedback from the related team and will keep you updated soon, please wait patiently, thanks.
2018-6-8
Use props
winnet
lvl.1
Indonesia

Any progress? I need to file complain to seller if it has something wrong.
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

winnet Posted at 2018-6-10 18:18
Any progress? I need to file complain to seller if it has something wrong.

Thanks for your patience, we are sorry to inform you that your drone is unable to activate due to the following reasons:
It was reported to be stolen during transportation, unfortunately. Please contact the party who sold the drone to you for a refund or replacement. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2018-6-10
Use props
winnet
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi Mindy,

What do you mean stolen? I bought this through Tokopedia, and you can see attached invoice as purchase proof.
2018-6-10
Use props
winnet
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi Mindiy,
How do you proof that this drone is stolen properties? Where and when did it reported?
My seller do not accept the statement that this drone is reported stolen.

Thank you.
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

winnet Posted at 2018-6-10 23:24
Hi Mindiy,
How do you proof that this drone is stolen properties? Where and when did it reported?
My seller do not accept the statement that this drone is reported stolen.

According to our logistics department, this drone was reported as a stolen drone, therefore it cannot be activated. Please ask your seller to contact his higher level sellers, so they can contact their DJI contact team to report the issue for further assistance.
Thanks for your understanding.
2018-6-11
Use props
winnet
lvl.1
Indonesia

I am really do not understand why you as DJI admin can not show/tell where and when this drone being stolen? My seller claim that he do not sell stoken products, if it is stolen, DJI must provide evidence, not only words.
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

winnet Posted at 2018-6-11 22:46
I am really do not understand why you as DJI admin can not show/tell where and when this drone being stolen? My seller claim that he do not sell stoken products, if it is stolen, DJI must provide evidence, not only words.

We are verifying with the related team, I will come back to you soon about the next resolution, please wait a moment, thank you.
2018-6-13
Use props
winnet
lvl.1
Indonesia

I am still waiting for resolution, now. I have paid my drone, and still unable to use it.
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

winnet Posted at 2018-6-13 20:17
I am still waiting for resolution, now. I have paid my drone, and still unable to use it.

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Double checked with the team and records in the system, the drone should be shipped to South Africa, instead of Indonesia. The stolen unit has been confirmed by the dealers of South Africa. We're not sure what happened after that, but sincerely suggest you contact the seller to get the replacement or refund. As for the seller, it is advised to contact his direct dealer to check the exact status and report in the system. Appreciate your understanding.
2018-6-13
Use props
Bayu Prayoga
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53209 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-13 23:43
Sorry for keeping you waiting. Double checked with the team and records in the system, the drone should be shipped to South Africa, instead of Indonesia. The stolen unit has been confirmed by the dealers of South Africa. We're not sure what happened after that, but sincerely suggest you contact the seller to get the replacement or refund. As for the seller, it is advised to contact his direct dealer to check the exact status and report in the system. Appreciate your understanding.

hello mine got same problem too. actication faile server error 1112

Dji phantom 3 standard  (NA) (Refurbished) SN: FE0314531S7344

can you help me fix this problem?

2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bayu Prayoga Posted at 2018-6-26 03:02
hello mine got same problem too. actication faile server error 1112

Dji phantom 3 standard  (NA) (Refurbished) SN: FE0314531S7344

Sorry to read on this, we will verify with the related team about the status and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-6-26
Use props
Bayu Prayoga
lvl.2
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-26 03:32
Sorry to read on this, we will verify with the related team about the status and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

hello any update? i need confirmation because this drone belong to my customer. thank you
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bayu Prayoga Posted at 2018-6-27 01:30
hello any update? i need confirmation because this drone belong to my customer. thank you

Bayu, sorry for the late response. May I know how did the customer get the drone? If it is a repaired one, I'm afraid that it might be returned for an exchange.  
2018-6-27
Use props
Bayu Prayoga
lvl.2
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-27 03:08
Bayu, sorry for the late response. May I know how did the customer get the drone? If it is a repaired one, I'm afraid that it might be returned for an exchange.

hello susan,

i am dji reseller ini  Bali, Indonesia. i have few dji phantom 3 standard in stock. my supplier is from WOOK a legal importir DJI produk in Indonesia. Yesterday i sell this phantom 3 Standard to my customer. And cant activate the drone. it always said activation failed server error 1112. i already tried with IOS and android smartphone. I need quick confirmation because my customer already paid this drone to me. thank you

2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bayu Prayoga Posted at 2018-6-27 04:43
hello susan,

i am dji reseller ini  Bali, Indonesia. i have few dji phantom 3 standard in stock. my supplier is from WOOK a legal importir DJI produk in Indonesia. Yesterday i sell this phantom 3 Standard to my customer. And cant activate the drone. it always said activation failed server error 1112. i already tried with IOS and android smartphone. I need quick confirmation because my customer already paid this drone to me. thank you

Just to verify, did you contact your supplier? May I have the detailed info of your supplier like its name, position, email account and contact info? Can you find them in our website? https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer
2018-6-28
Use props
Bayu Prayoga
lvl.2
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-28 23:00
Just to verify, did you contact your supplier? May I have the detailed info of your supplier like its name, position, email account and contact info? Can you find them in our website? https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer

Yes i did. And they need me to report this problem to dji first.

Wook indonesia
Instagram: dji_wook

Sorry for being rude. Can you just tell me how to solve this problem? So i can report back to my supplier for replacement. Thank you
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bayu Prayoga Posted at 2018-6-29 07:35
Yes i did. And they need me to report this problem to dji first.

Wook indonesia

Thanks for providing the supplier's info, we are verifying with the related team about the resolution, I will come back to you as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-6-29
Use props
Bayu Prayoga
lvl.2
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 19:58
Thanks for providing the supplier's info, we are verifying with the related team about the resolution, I will come back to you as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

still waiting..
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, could you please try to activate again to see if the error persists? Thank you.
2018-7-2
Use props
AlexO1991
New
United Kingdom

Hi there

I recently purchased a brand new DJI Spark Combo package from Argos (famous UK high street store), and when I try to active the drone, I get the same 1112 error message as others have quoted.

There's no way it can have been 'stolen in transit' or any of these claims I've seen associated with the error message - I bought it brand new from an extremely reputable high street store. This seems entirely ridiculous, please can someone assist ASAP?

I am due to go on holiday soon and need the Drone activated for a client.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AlexO1991 Posted at 2018-8-26 01:42
Hi there

I recently purchased a brand new DJI Spark Combo package from Argos (famous UK high street store), and when I try to active the drone, I get the same 1112 error message as others have quoted.

Hi Alex, sorry to know you have the same error with the brand-new drone, could you please PM me the serial number for the aircraft so that we can check? Thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
Gaizen
lvl.1
United States

It's really funny how this DJI admin can not show any proof of how they found out that the drone was stolen property.  They just respond back with a simple answer that does not help the customer when they spend hundreds of dollar with proof of purchase.
2019-7-14
Use props
apchasi
New

I have the same problem with my Mavic Pro
Hi....
I just got present of DJI Mavic PRO, and it is failing to register in multiple tries. The popping message is "Activation Server Error: cod(1112)". I am trying to avtivate it when my iPhone  connect with remote and tried to fly the drone.
The serial number is
08Q2FAF00S0072

Can you help me please...
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

apchasi Posted at 9-17 14:19
I have the same problem with my Mavic Pro
Hi....
I just got present of DJI Mavic PRO, and it is failing to register in multiple tries. The popping message is "Activation Server Error: cod(1112)". I am trying to avtivate it when my iPhone  connect with remote and tried to fly the drone.

Hi there, upon checking your SN, we are sorry to inform you that your product is unable to be activated because it was reported as stolen during transportation.  In order to protect your rights and interests, please contact the party who sold you the product for a refund (if it is a gift, you can report this issue to the person who gives you the gift), thanks!
2019-9-18
Use props
djiuser_VUgSGZ11mLKD
New
Flight distance : 10285 ft
United Kingdom

Bayu Prayoga Posted at 2018-7-2 19:12
still waiting..

Was the problem resolved?
2020-1-23
Use props
fansc7f7fb2c
New

Ghana

I just bought M2P locally for a project. But am getting Activation server error 1112

S/N: 163DG7B001jPJS3
With proof of purchase from the seller
Please help me, thank you
2020-5-11
Use props
fansc7f7fb2c
New

Ghana

fansc7f7fb2c Posted at 5-11 00:52
I just bought M2P locally for a project. But am getting Activation server error 1112

2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansc7f7fb2c Posted at 5-11 00:52

Hi there, the SN you provided is not correct, it should have 14 characters, not 15, please double check, thanks.
2020-5-11
Use props
spikingpee
New

Ghana

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-11 01:26
Hi there, the SN you provided is not correct, it should have 14 characters, not 15, please double check, thanks.

163DG7B001PJS3
2020-5-11
Use props
spikingpee
New

Ghana

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-11 01:26

163DG7B001PJS3
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We are sorry to inform you that we have received a fraud notification from your issuing bank for the card you used to complete your recent order. There might be different reasons for the bank to issue this notification:

• The cardholder reported to the bank that the transaction is fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order.
• The issuing bank noticed something abnormal and reported the transaction as fraudulent on behalf of the cardholder.
If there is any misunderstanding, we highly recommend you to contact your bank to cancel the fraud report or chargeback dispute or explain this order to your bank, we will unlock the aircraft and spare parts when we receive the cancellation confirmation from your bank. If it is not the issue of your bank, please contact your reseller for refund or replacement.
2020-5-11
Use props
djiuser_CtnCWrLceng3
New

Taiwan

您好,我是2020/5/15於台灣購買dji mavic air 2,同樣遇到激活服務器錯誤1112,麻煩幫我查一下適合狀況謝謝
S/N:1WNBH4T002009A
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_CtnCWrLceng3 Posted at 5-16 21:07
您好,我是2020/5/15於台灣購買dji mavic air 2,同樣遇到激活服務器錯誤1112,麻煩幫我查一下適合狀況謝謝
S/N:1WNBH4T002009A

Hi there, we are so sorry to inform you that your drone needs a replacement service, please contact your reseller for the replacement, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-17
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-17 23:13
Hi there, we are so sorry to inform you that your drone needs a replacement service, please contact your reseller for the replacement, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Awesome work DJI Mindy. : )

This is a great method by DJI to prevent fraud and stolen items from happening.  People should be able to scan the items to determine whether or not it as stolen at every checkpoint and have an inventory in real-time for every device that has a stolen database record, mandatory for the activation of items to work such as DJI if they choose to be a reseller/supplier.  It would be bad for businesses to have a lot of these as their livelihood with no means to continue on collecting money if they thought they bought a lot of items for legal resale but turned out to be stolen and cannot be activated.  You wouldn't know until after the package has been opened, and things hooked up and turned on.

DJI does great for commercial work.  Hopefully the support continues for all the drones I have.  DJI GS Pro could use a bit more features as well as working with OpenDroneMap and Blender (open-source software) to have together to have the most complete aerial package suite in the world.  Just need to make them a bit more easier like the iPhone that was from Compaq iPaq that no one knows about that I had.
2020-5-24
Use props
djiuser_vbJbaT2mOjjz
New

Dominican Republic

Hi, i bought a DJI mavic 2 zoom almost a year ago. A couple of months ago y crashed it into a pool and went right away to my seller support center so they check the device and fix it.

They told me that it was almost a 1,000$us to fix it so I didnt agreed on the amount and took my drone out of the center.

Curiously one day i charged the battery and put it in the aircraft, started to link my device, everything looked almost perfect. Except that the gimball had a little problem. But i still wanted to see if the aircraft could fly. I started to link and when it was time to activate almost at the end of the process it failed activatin giving me the error 1112.

I must say ive been the only owner of the drone.
2020-7-4
Use props
djiuser_KWFm69rZEWI8
New

Ukraine

Hello! I have the same problem with activation as discribed above. The name of the store PulsePad (Ukraine). Here is pictures of the invoice and s/n.
2020-7-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules