4891 5 2015-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nafetsone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 770472 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

recieved my ronin m yesterdam, did everything the manual said, balanced it and pushed the power, the nothing happens exept for a hissing sound, the controler connects but doesnt repons, and if i plug in pc it gives msg, invalid battery
help?
gr stefan
2015-5-14
Use props
darkfable
New

United Kingdom

I had the same thing after i connected the controller , kill the motors in the app then go in the app and reset to factory settings, should be fine then.
2015-5-14
Use props
DaVePI
lvl.2

United States

Assistant software for computers has a lot of bugs. Mine also says invalid intelligent battery. Use the apple app (they should have one for android soon). It works great. Like above - kill the motors and reset to factory defaults.
2015-5-14
Use props
mark
lvl.1

United States

Same here on Mac software- invalid intelligent battery, no functions of the program seem to work at all. Unfortunate as I do not have any iOS platform to test it. The Ronin itself seems to work fine with the battery though- even though I can't use pretty much any feature without the control functions and Auto Tune Stability.
2015-5-15
Use props
nafetsone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 770472 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

a friend came over with a iphone... mine works now just with one changed setting
2015-5-15
Use props
CGAMEZ_1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102224 ft
United States

I had a Ronin M for about a week had to send it back and I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ I initially had issues connecting to the Dji ronin assistant app like most of you I even got the intelligent battery pop up I figured out by pushing the battery down a little more firmly this solved the battery issue however it didn't solve the Ronin from spinning uncontrollably even after I had ran the app and had selected auto tune stability. I attributed this to what you all might have been experiencing at some future time I will need to buy a Ronin M but I am just wondering if this issue has been resolved either from a new firmware or whatever..LMK
2017-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules