Spark Descends: Remote Pushing Up
987 7 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cantflyalick
lvl.2

Thailand

I flew the spark a few days ago. It was acting fairly erratic. Then, it just decided to descend and i was definitely pushing up on the remote. Thanks for any suggestions on how to fix this.
2018-6-8
Use props
fans812df717
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1092280 ft

Check your flight log for possible errors. Re calibrate IMU and compass. Make sure you have strong lock on GPS. Erratic behavior is an indication that you might have been in ATTI mode, descending behavior might indicate that copter was in RTH mode. Check and adjust RTH altitude every time you fly. Good luck!
2018-6-8
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you like that others will look at your flightrecord upload and post your link.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

cheers
JJB
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize you're having issues with your Spark. Is there any error messages showing in the screen of the app? Is the firmware updated for aircraft, remote and app? Can you try to do IMU calibration? You can follow this tutorial video:
2018-6-8
Use props
cantflyalick
lvl.2

Thailand

there were no error messages, everything seemed in order, recorded home point and plenty of satelites.

i will check the firmware. worst case scenario, the firmware is not updated, should the aircraft be going down as i pish up on the control stick? that seems like a liability even if i had the first firmware.

i will try the calibration. thank you.
2018-6-8
Use props
cantflyalick
lvl.2

Thailand

JJBspark Posted at 2018-6-8 05:38
If you like that others will look at your flightrecord upload and post your link.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

i would like that. thanks for the link. anything that will stop the aircraft from going down when i push joystick up, my error or dji's, i will greatly appreciate.

i may be able to do this tomorrow. i cant do it from an ipad, can i?

the problem with stuff like this is i have no confidence to go anywhere or do anything with the drone after stuff like this happens.
2018-6-8
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

cantflyalick Posted at 2018-6-8 08:16
i would like that. thanks for the link. anything that will stop the aircraft from going down when i push joystick up, my error or dji's, i will greatly appreciate.

i may be able to do this tomorrow. i cant do it from an ipad, can i?

your flightrecord is on your mobile device, if your ipad had a internet connection you be able to upload that file.
2018-6-8
Use props
cantflyalick
lvl.2

Thailand

JJBspark Posted at 2018-6-8 10:46
your flightrecord is on your mobile device, if your ipad had a internet connection you be able to upload that file.

i tried but could not figure out how to upload it from ipad
2018-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules