Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Green stripes on camera view (Camera or conection issue?)
1105 10 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToC19
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63524 ft
Austria

[size=14.6667px]Hey everyone[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]I have a problem with my phantom 3 standard.[size=14.6667px] [size=14.6667px]There are green stripes in the camera view.
[size=14.6667px]I did relinking and app reinstal.
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]How can I fix this issue?
[size=14.6667px]I hope someone will help me.
[size=14.6667px]Thank you!

screenschot

screenschot
2018-6-8
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

It looks like the image transmission is too weak for get a sorted cam view. Is it in the first flight after charging batteries or after changing the 1st to the 2nd battery between flights?
2018-6-8
Use props
ToC19
lvl.1
Austria

It was a first flight after charging batteries. Yesterday I had flew without problems.
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize that you're having some issues with your live view. May I know what mobile device are you using? Can you try to use a different mobile device? Is the firmware for aircraft, remote and app is updated?
2018-6-8
Use props
ToC19
lvl.1
Austria

Hello! I`am using iPhone 6. I have already try another device (also on Android). The firmware for all devices are  up-to-date. What I can do more to solve this problem.
ps: My English is very poor. sorr about this.
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ToC19 Posted at 2018-6-8 10:27
Hello! I`am using iPhone 6. I have already try another device (also on Android). The firmware for all devices are  up-to-date. What I can do more to solve this problem.
ps: My English is very poor. sorr about this.

May you please uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go app. Do not forget to do back up before uninstalling the app. Let us know if this resolves the issue.
2018-6-8
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

From the map and missing satellites in the picture to judge you're inside with a lot of sources for interference, have you tried out in the free away from residential places?
If you take a picture, does it look alright when viewed from the SD card?
2018-6-8
Use props
ToC19
lvl.1
Austria

I have reinstall DJI Go app. Unfortunately won't help.
KedDK You are right. I did that screenshot inseid of my house. But outseid  is the same problem. A picture on SD card look exactly the same like on live view.

2018-6-8
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

If the pic of the SD card has the same stripes then you got a cam issue. i think.Try another card. If the result the same then it´s the cam.
2018-6-9
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

ToC19 Posted at 2018-6-8 23:06
I have reinstall DJI Go app. Unfortunately won't help.
KedDK You are right. I did that screenshot inseid of my house. But outseid  is the same problem. A picture on SD card look exactly the same like on live view.

That was what i was afraid of, the picture don't look like interference but a defect camera.
As Peterx suggested, try another card or the one that came with the aircraft if not that is the one used, eventually without a card at all as also the liveview is bad.
Examine the gimbal cable and connections from the reading in here it sounds like it has often been the problem, it does look like this would need a trip for a repair.
2018-6-9
Use props
ToC19
lvl.1
Austria

Hello everyone!

Problem solved. Renewal firmware for aircraft helped. I did this once, but for the first time did not help. Today i did this once again and the problem disappeared
Thank you all for your suggestions.
Greetings and  fly safe!

2018-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules