Inspire Controller and App issues
587 3 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterHammond
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10190 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,  My inspire 1 pro with X5 camera is currently away for repairs so to tide me over ive bought an Inspire 1 V2 with X3 camera,  I might end up keeping both drones,, the X3 for video (better at 1080p than X5) and the X5 for still images on the I1 pro, If I were to keep both does would I have to delete the GO APP and reinstall it evdery time I change crafts as this would be a real pain un the bum.

Is there a dual profile/dual craft system in the GO APP that I dont know about which would enable me to configure and use both drones (obviosuly not at the same time) from the APP without the need for a complete deletion and reinstallation each time I change craft

Thanks Peter

2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Do you mean, you do have 2 accounts on the DJI GO App which are dedicated to your inspire 1 and inspire 1 pro?
2018-6-8
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>

why would you have to delete the app and re install it? If you have a different account for each craft you just have to switch accounts
2018-6-9
Use props
PeterHammond
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10190 ft
United Kingdom

Ok I get it, I just need a separate account for each craft then I can use the app for multiple configurations. Hah the obvious solutions are sometimes the ones you find last.
Thanks

2018-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules