Video correction attempt
372 3 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans55bcfca4
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, everybody,

since last weekend I own a DJI Spark and I noticed that when I create a video, it is only visible while playing it (mobile phone and PCs) like in green tones, probably what was tried to correct?

For a better explanation I made a short video on youtube! Search keys : a0275970 , Videoaufnahme , Korrekturversuch

Video settings are set to manual and tested with different ISOs and shutter speeds.

Maybe there's something I need to keep in mind.

First of all, many thanks for the answers.

Greeting Ralf

2018-6-8
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

The Spark comes out of the box with automatic camera settings, as there's not much you can do except adjust its white balance, ISO, and shutter speeds. I don't know how effective that will be because the camera changes image so much as it flies. Usually if a sunny day then those manual adjustments will be less effective, and vice versa.
2018-6-8
Use props
fans55bcfca4
lvl.1
Germany

I found the reason. Instead of watching the video in the library as the "original", I watched it from the "mobile device cache".

Library (bottom right) - Play video - select "Original" at the top.

Thanks for your answer.

2018-6-8
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>

fans55bcfca4 Posted at 2018-6-8 10:35
I found the reason. Instead of watching the video in the library as the "original", I watched it from the "mobile device cache".

Library (bottom right) - Play video - select "Original" at the top.

Glad you found the issue.
If you need us to see videos of issues In the future, just post the YouTube link here.
2018-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules