HDMI Out Issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
th280144
lvl.1
Flight distance : 296532 ft
United States

I'm trying to get a live image of the camera from one of the controllers to a separate montior.  I bought an Inspire2 with the X5S about a month ago.  I use the standard controller as the Master while using my iPad.  A Cendence with a Crystal Sky is being used as a Assistant.  I have tried both HDMI and SDI with no luck.  I've tried the standard controller, the Cendence and the Crystal Sky HDMI out.  I go into settings and turn on "Enable HDMI" and get nothing on the controllers.  I'll go into Crystal Sky settings and turn on HDMI out and get nothing.  I really hope its just a simple setting thats messed up.

Here's the weird thing.  It will work perfectly when "Broadcast Mode" is turned on.  But I can't keep that on since it'll auto change settings to 1080p at 59.9fps.  I have to shoot RAW at 4k 23.9fps.

Please Help!

Thanks,
Tommy
2018-6-8
Use props
th280144
lvl.1
Flight distance : 296532 ft
United States

Well I finally figured it out.  I am tested on some pretty old monitors and cannot handle 1080P output mode, changed to 1080i and now is working perfectly.  
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

th280144 Posted at 2018-6-10 20:21
Well I finally figured it out.  I am tested on some pretty old monitors and cannot handle 1080P output mode, changed to 1080i and now is working perfectly.

Hello. Good to know you were able to figure it out. If you need some help with other concerns, don't hesitate to approach us. We are here to help.
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules