Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera video Flicker - how can I improve this video?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24462 ft

United Kingdom

What do you think what is causing this? Many
2018-6-8
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nothing was posted if you were trying to upload something for us to look at.
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please post a video so that we will be able to check the problem. Thank you.
2018-6-8
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

It won't upload for some reason
2018-6-8
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

https://youtu.be/aEcECC8kQ1Q

Managed to post a YouTube link
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for your response. I just finished watching the video. Where did this footage come from is it from the SD Card or is it from the mobile device?
2018-6-8
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

It’s from a SD Card which is inside the drone next to the camera
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for that information. I tried to research on this and the finding was. This issue is caused by the drone's propellers shadows and may occur when the drone is flying against strong sunlight.
2018-6-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

I doubt that the video is from the SD card in the aircraft, as it is in 720p reolution. Unless you specifically shot it in 720p for some reason. But the effect looks like the effect caused by having the camera colour temperature setting in auto. Set it to 5500 manually and try again, it should go away.
2018-6-8
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I’ll have a look how I can set that, just another question as I’m a complete noob only owned the drone 2 days, how do I shoot in 4k definition what’s the perfect settings, thanks
2018-6-8
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Also can someone give me there settings they use on there camera so I can shoot in 4k and make my photos abit more clearer what settings do people use? Many thanks everyone
2018-6-9
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Anyone to help me? Bump
2018-6-9
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The first thing you should do is download the full manual from the DJI site and read it thoroughly, it will answer your question. In order to help you, you should also tell us what aircraft you have and what phone or tablet your using.
2018-6-9
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Phantom 3 professional
2018-6-9
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Using a Assus 8.0 tablet
2018-6-9
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Fire up the aircraft without the props on or motors running, and explore the camera menu on the right side of the DJI Go App screen, you will find all the camera settings in there.
2018-6-9
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I’ve done that I know how to change the settings just wondered if anyone has any setting pictures they use so I can set mine as good, thanks for the swift reply and help
2018-6-10
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ Posted at 2018-6-10 00:26
I’ve done that  I know how to change the settings  just wondered if anyone has any setting pictures they use so I can set mine as good, thanks for the swift reply and help

If it was that simple there would be no need of any settings and all we would see was amazing nice videos, to use the settings other has used you would also need the same scenery, lightning and flying behavior.
Do your best and hope you can fix in the post processing what you find could have been better, then adjust for the next flight and try to get it like you want it to be.
2018-6-10
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Okay thanks
2018-6-10
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Giving these tips ago now will update in a min
2018-6-10
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Ok we are getting there, So the File says this video won’t play after I downloaded it as it’s in 4k but I have a iMac 4k computer but I try and share the video and it says the video is too large to share any ideas?
2018-6-10
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I’ve downloaded the video and I can’t play the video on the DJI app because it’s in 4k, I have a Apple iMac 4k computer so this should solve this but it won’t allow me to share it as it says the file is too big, any ways on how I can get it on my iMac computer?
2018-6-10
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ Posted at 2018-6-10 15:51
I’ve downloaded the video and I can’t play the video on the DJI app because it’s in 4k, I have a Apple iMac 4k computer so this should solve this but it won’t allow me to share it as it says the file is too big, any ways on how I can get it on my iMac computer?

Mount the SD in your computer and copy the files from card to computer.
2018-6-10
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

You want to import the file into your computer, not 'share' it.
2018-6-10
Use props
djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I’ll have to get a SD converter then
2018-6-10
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

djiuser_z3oQ6DjoudNZ Posted at 2018-6-10 23:37
I’ll have to get a SD converter then

Until then perhaps you can connect the Aircraft with SD mounted to your computer, it should show up as a USB drive then.
But on the long run it is a bad way as there is no reason to have the aircraft standing too long exposed to it's own heat while eating power from the batteries.
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules