5298 6 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rayan911
lvl.3
Flight distance : 58330 ft
New Zealand

Hi, Good people here,

I have this issue about my charging hub since quite a while. I bought a fly more combo and as it came with a charging hub, I used it every time to charge my both batteries at onese. But since about a week ago it stopped charging both batteries at once. if I connect only one battery, it works fine and battery gets the charging indications. But if I plug the second battery, the first one stops charging and the second one starts charging.

I have tried swapping positions of the hub and batteries. Still the same. My warranty is over.
So do you guys have any idea what could have gone wrong??

the good thing is I can still charge both batteries one at a time. But it takes so much time.

thanks
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, would it be possible if we can upload the video of your concern? You can upload to google drive or dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you
2018-6-8
Use props
Rayan911
lvl.3
New Zealand

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-8 15:51
Hi, would it be possible if we can upload the video of your concern? You can upload to google drive or dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you

Hi Thanks for your concern friend. As Om away from home, I will post some video soon as Im home. Appreciate a lot. Cheers
2018-6-9
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

That’s normal.
When charging two or more batteries that have a significant difference in charge levels the charger will start the process on the battery with the least amount of charge. When it reaches a level equal to the level of the second battery the charger will then charge both.  An analogy is the way a regular balance charger treats a battery of two or more cells where it will bring all cells to equal voltage and there after charge all the cells at the same rate.

I can’t say by how much the batteries need to differ in charge level, this would be a question for A DJI Tech to answer.
2018-6-9
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Have you ignored the behavior for a while?

Or did you pull the "stopped charging" one out and put it back in, making the other one to stopp charging?

Wait a little, that should solve the problem!
2018-6-9
Use props
Rayan911
lvl.3
New Zealand

Guys, thanks a lot all the support. I got the thing figured out. It seems to be normal. After Couple of hours, It was totally normal. Appreciate your help. this forum is amazing.
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rayan911 Posted at 2018-7-4 23:36
Guys, thanks a lot all the support. I got the thing figured out. It seems to be normal. After Couple of hours, It was totally normal. Appreciate your help. this forum is amazing.

That's great to know! Kindly keep us updated if you need our assistance.
2018-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules