Can't get video on DJI app via WiFi for use with Katana
421 5 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bo1210
New
Flight distance : 1932 ft

[size=14.6667px]Trying to shoot a video of a house for a realtor. My phone finds and connects to the Mavic Pro's WiFi just fine. But when I launch the DJI Go 4 app, the Mavic Air shows on the screen. I choose the Mavic Pro, then hit Enter Device and it just goes to the main screen saying "Disconnected" in the top left. It's like the app is ignoring the WiFi signal from my drone, even though my phone sees it. Latest firmware in the Mavic Pro as of June 8, 2018. No modifications, no other apps.
2018-6-8
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

If your phone was connected to the Mavic, you have to first re-establish the link between aircraft and RC. The procedure is explained in the manual.
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue, please restart the drone and the mobile device to try it again, if still no good luck, please change a mobile device to do the troubleshooting. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we're glad to help.
2018-6-9
Use props
bo1210
New

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-6-9 00:00
If your phone was connected to the Mavic, you have to first re-establish the link between aircraft and RC. The procedure is explained in the manual.

I had just flown the aircraft via RC before I switched it from RC to WiFi. Which page specifically do you refer to?
2018-6-9
Use props
bo1210
New

Wachtberger and DJI Diana....thank you both very much for your quick responses for help. Apparently, an update to DJI Go 4 this morning fixed the problem. I posted the same problem last night at about the same time (9:40 PM Eastern) on mavicpilots.com and still haven't had a response as of 11:06 AM Eastern this morning. Looks like my home is here! Thanks again to you both!
2018-6-9
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

bo1210 Posted at 2018-6-9 07:10
Wachtberger and DJI Diana....thank you both very much for your quick responses for help. Apparently, an update to DJI Go 4 this morning fixed the problem. I posted the same problem last night at about the same time (9:40 PM Eastern) on mavicpilots.com and still haven't had a response as of 11:06 AM Eastern this morning. Looks like my home is here! Thanks again to you both!

Very glad that the problem is solved! And welcome to this great forum :-)
2018-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules