P4A and yaw correction
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks, why does the P4A not have yaw correction where the P4P does have, what gives, i thougth they were the same camera?
2018-6-9
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

The P4 also has yaw adjust under gimbal settings, was introduced a while back. I'm surprised that the P4A doesn't have this functionality.
2018-6-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks, I have someone over on DJI FB saying its not on his P4A and someone else beng a smarmy git saying he needs to send it in to support, just pose the question , is it all up to date, as its 3:30am, it may take a while for the answer lol
2018-6-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Bashy Posted at 2018-6-9 18:44
Thanks, I have someone over on DJI FB saying its not on his P4A and someone else beng a smarmy git saying he needs to send it in to support, just pose the question , is it all up to date, as its 3:30am, it may take a while for the answer lol

Did you read this on the internet?

Then it must be true. Ha

RedHotPoker
2018-6-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not so much, read, but i argued the fact that it does have it, i thought the ac was a p4p as only the front was shown for a start, then i thought, its the same god darn cotton picking camera regardless, but then the guy said its not in his app, i didnt click till just now that his app and or w may not be up to date... basically his gimbal is on the plss (yaw), i cannot even link you to it cause its a closed group, if ya names not down, ya not gonna see diddly Brewster ;)
2018-6-9
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

On the P4P+, some versions of the app was missing the gimbal yaw setting, it might be something in the used versions that is teasing if it is not to be found.
2018-6-10
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

an no one has said if their p4a has it either so poss not, really weird this....
2018-6-10
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I would be sure it has something with the App version to do, this in my favorite thread on subject, most of all due to statements in OP and the dry reply from Brian in #2 referring to some other settings that had vanished without notice.
2018-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules