1497 7 2018-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Craignos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5574954 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Sorry DJI to add to the list of bugs, but here's one I found.
When switching to POV camera and back to gimbal camera, the screen turns dark and flickers. The only way to bring back the gimbal video feed is to return to the DJI Go 4 app main screen, and re-enter the app. (This doesn't happen on my iPhone 7 loaded with the latest DJI Go4 app)

See the video below:

2018-6-9
Use props
Lec Park
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142028 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi there. I am having the same issue & posted a thread a few days ago regarding it but still heard no fix. a quick workaround rather than having to restart the app is to set a c button to switch between POV & waveform. when it is showing waveform you can switch the pop off and it doesn't cut the feed (in my case) then you can toggle it on again, switch to camera view, switch back to waveform, switch it off. hope that helps but defiantly need a proper fix to this soon.
2018-6-10
Use props
Lec Park
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142028 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi there. I am having the same issue & posted a thread a few days ago regarding it but still heard no fix. a quick workaround rather than having to restart the app is to set a c button to switch between POV & waveform. when it is showing waveform you can switch the pop off and it doesn't cut the feed (in my case) then you can toggle it on again, switch to camera view, switch back to waveform, switch it off. hope that helps but defiantly need a proper fix to this soon.
2018-6-10
Use props
Craignos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5574954 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Lec Park Posted at 2018-6-10 09:35

Thanks! That’s a good trick for sure, while waiting for a fix.
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. Our engineers have been aware of this issue and will fix it in the next APP update. If you need this feature urgently, please kindly download the V02.06.03.00 and refresh the firmware to solve this temporally: https://www.dji.com/cn/crystalsky/info#downloads Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lec Park Posted at 2018-6-10 09:35
Hi there. I am having the same issue & posted a thread a few days ago regarding it but still heard no fix. a quick workaround rather than having to restart the app is to set a c button to switch between POV & waveform. when it is showing waveform you can switch the pop off and it doesn't cut the feed (in my case) then you can toggle it on again, switch to camera view, switch back to waveform, switch it off. hope that helps but defiantly need a proper fix to this soon.

Lec Park, sorry for the late response. Thor has replied to your post, please check later.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-151430-1-1.html
2018-6-11
Use props
CantRepeat
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-11 22:38
Sorry for the troubles. Our engineers have been aware of this issue and will fix it in the next APP update. If you need this feature urgently, please kindly download the V02.06.03.00 and refresh the firmware to solve this temporally: https://www.dji.com/cn/crystalsky/info#downloads Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Hello,

I followed you link but can't find the v02.06.03.00 firmware you referenced in your post.

Do you have a link to it?
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CantRepeat Posted at 2018-8-20 17:03
Hello,

I followed you link but can't find the v02.06.03.00 firmware you referenced in your post.

Hi CantRepeat, sorry for the late response. The issue has been fixed via the APP update, you may upload the APP to V4.2.20 or later version to see whether it works.

Currently, the APP in CS is available to update seperately, you may go to DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App> "Me"> "Settings" and click "Check for Update", then follow the steps to update to check.
2018-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules