Mavic air tilt upfront when trying to take off
814 2 2018-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Erwan Le Pennec
New

France

Hi everyone,

Just got my Mavic Air back from DJI Customer Service after the fans stopped working after only 5/6 flights following buying it.

They sent me back a different aircraft as S/N is not the same anymore and I just tried launching it to see if everything was good.

Problem is, when I try to take off using the automatic launch, the aircraft tilt upfront (only the back of the aircraft seems to take off while the front rotors are on but do not go up, causing the front propellers to touch the ground and therefore cancel the launch). I did everything I could to recalibrate compass, etc to try to solve that problem but nothing seems to work. Do anyone ever encounter the same issue?

I'm almost hoping I'm doing something wrong and it's a simple fix and not another Customer Service problem and I'd have to send it back again...

I have made a little video that I posted on YouTube to show you but it's telling me I don't have the necessary rights to post it here...

The end of the YouTube URL is 8LSjOqIODMs if you guys want to check it out

Hope to hear soon from you experts!

Best
Erwan

2018-6-9
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

See my reply to your other thread here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=151875
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Erwan, I've read your another thread of the same issue and nice to hear the issue has been solved.
If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules