Panoramic shots in ios device
691 9 2018-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GOSpark
lvl.2
United States

What app do you guys use the stitch panoramic shots with your ios device or even mac?
i downloaded Tetha + app into my ios device but can't figure out how you pull out the panoramic shots from the folder in my memory card.

2018-6-9
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Got the same app.  Used it once or twice only yet. So still a noob, but i believe i saved photo from spark, onto phone, and then opened it from phone with tetha
2018-6-9
Use props
GOSpark
lvl.2
United States

Joller79 DK Posted at 2018-6-9 10:47
Got the same [view_image]app.  Used it once or twice only yet. So still a noob, but i believe i saved photo from spark, onto phone, and then opened it from phone with tetha

i dont see the panaroma folder when i connect the phone but i see it in the sd card when i open it in my mac.
2018-6-9
Use props
Lee Moon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

I've used DJI's Media Maker on the Mac to stitch panoramas together.  I believe it's available on the DJI website under Spark Downloads.  Have also used Photoshop Elements on the Mac.  Normally, I just let the DJI Go 4 app on the iPad do all the stitching and then export it for use in Theta+.
2018-6-9
Use props
GOSpark
lvl.2
United States

Lee Moon Posted at 2018-6-9 10:56
I've used DJI's Media Maker on the Mac to stitch panoramas together.  I believe it's available on the DJI website under Spark Downloads.  Have also used Photoshop Elements on the Mac.  Normally, I just let the DJI Go 4 app on the iPad do all the stitching and then export it for use in Theta+.

i dont see the panorama folder when opening photos on dji go app.
2018-6-9
Use props
Lee Moon
lvl.4

I stitch the panos from the "Play" button while connected to the drone (on the live view screen beneath the shutter button.)
2018-6-9
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Joller79 DK Posted at 2018-6-9 10:47
Got the same [view_image]app.  Used it once or twice only yet. So still a noob, but i believe i saved photo from spark, onto phone, and then opened it from phone with tetha

It is Beautiful Joller ! WOW !!!
2018-6-9
Use props
GOSpark
lvl.2
United States

Lee Moon Posted at 2018-6-9 11:09
I stitch the panos from the "Play" button while connected to the drone (on the live view screen beneath the shutter button.)

I'll have to play around with this. thank you
2018-6-9
Use props
Lee Moon
lvl.4
United States

GOSpark Posted at 2018-6-9 11:50
I'll have to play around with this. thank you

Please let us know if you need more help.  It's been raining here.  When it stops, I'd be happy to shoot some panos and answer questions.  There are some great youtube tutorials scattered throughout the forum as well.
2018-6-9
Use props
GOSpark
lvl.2
United States

Lee Moon Posted at 2018-6-9 12:12
Please let us know if you need more help.  It's been raining here.  When it stops, I'd be happy to shoot some panos and answer questions.  There are some great youtube tutorials scattered throughout the forum as well.

Thank you. will check out you tube.
2018-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules