matrice 200
383 6 2018-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scoutzdad
lvl.1

United States

I just bought a matrice 200 and was wondering if you can take picures with onboard camera.  Does it move?  or is it fixed?
2018-6-9
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry I usually do not say stuff like this. If you do not know what you have purchased...take it back and save your money. Get something of lower value first. It is one thing to ask about a Spark. But it is another to ask about a tiny function of a professional grade drone.
2018-6-9
Use props
scoutzdad
lvl.1

United States

Not very helpful.  Ownership of this type of drone is limited to only pilots like you?!!  How about you answer a simple question and keep your judgements to yourself.  
2018-6-9
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

So you bought a US$5,299.00 Drone and don't know if it takes Pictures ?

If you have 20minutes watch this, while taking a Coffee.

2018-6-9
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>

scoutzdad Posted at 2018-6-9 14:55
Not very helpful.  Ownership of this type of drone is limited to only pilots like you?!!  How about you answer a simple question and keep your judgements to yourself.

Even I know I am not ready for a drone like this.
And I have been flying for 3 years.
Even built my own.
Besides, you are in the Spark forum.

So not knowing what you have AND not knowing where you comment tells us everything we need to know.
Good day sir!

2018-6-9
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

You probably would get more relevant info if you post your question on the Inspire board - there are more professional pilots there.
2018-6-9
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

scoutzdad Posted at 2018-6-9 14:55
Not very helpful.  Ownership of this type of drone is limited to only pilots like you?!!  How about you answer a simple question and keep your judgements to yourself.

The manual is your friend.

Was that helpful enough?
2018-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules