Camera Status Button Stays On and no Camera View
516 1 2018-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck Sekinger
New

I was taking a 1 hour time lapse when about 45 minutes into it the Osmo+ lost interest and stopped with 25% battery power left. Since then it will not provide a camera view although I have turned everything off and tried to reconnect a number of times. I have turned on the Osmo+ and the iPhone WiFi locates it and connects. I then go to the DJI Go app and the app indicates it is WiFi connected, however when I hit the blue “Camera” button on the app I do not get a camera view image and “N/AN/A N/A N/A N/A N/A” appears at the top of the blank camera view. Throughout all this the “Camera Status” shows a continuous green light on. I have tried the reset using the Shutter/Trigger/Power buttons and the Shutter/Record/Trigger/Power button but when I shut it all down and try to reconnect WiFi and Osmos+ to app I get the same results - green light on Camera Status button continues to be on and no camera view image only gray screen as described above. My Osmo+ shows that it has the latest firmware 1.6.1.0    What next?
2018-6-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize that you're having some issues in regards with your Osmo+. Have you tried to reinstall the app?
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules