Mornington Place to be
787 11 2018-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altech
Second Officer
Flight distance : 808091 ft

Hi Guys, this is the full flight from my other video of Mornington pier, Some part have been speeded up to shorten Video . please enjoy.

Flight Log - Mornington-  2-06-2018.png
Flight Log 2 - Mornington-  2-06-2018.png
2018-6-9
Use props
Neliusspies
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2151526 ft
Nauru

Gutsy video with some good views
2018-6-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good flying there
2018-6-9
Use props
astrofly
First Officer
Flight distance : 554301 ft
Italy

A very nice long trip. Compliments. Thanks
2018-6-9
Use props
BushieBruce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40758 ft
Thailand

I was bought up there. Probably 50 years since last there. Some things never change
2018-6-10
Use props
AussieFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165213 ft
Australia

Altech, Impressive footage to be sure, however, according to CASA rules for Flying Drones recreatonally you seem to have missed these:
  • You must only fly during the day and keep your drone within visual line-of sight.
    • This means being able to orientate, navigate and see the aircraft with your own eyes at all times (rather than through a device; for example, through goggles or on a video screen).
  • You must not fly over or above people. This could include festivals, sporting ovals, populated beaches, parks, busy roads and footpaths.
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nice flight and good video thank you for sharing
2018-6-10
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Very Nice      
2018-6-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool flight.
If I may give a small suggestion: instead of speeding footage up, just leave parts out.
Usually that gives a much more smooth experience
Unless,  of course, you want to show your whole flight
2018-6-10
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Excellent video.
Thanks for posting the flight plan. Looks like you covered a lot of territory on your flight.
Am I correct that you started out with only 84% battery? First rule is to start out with 100% , never know if you will need that extra to get home safely. But it looks like you had no problems with landing at 27% . Good job!
2018-6-10
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Nice video.  Thanks for sharing.  And agree with B1houdini always start topped off 100%.
2018-6-10
Use props
Altech
Second Officer
Flight distance : 808091 ft

AussieFlyer Posted at 2018-6-10 01:37
Altech, Impressive footage to be sure, however, according to CASA rules for Flying Drones recreatonally you seem to have missed these:
  • You must only fly during the day and keep your drone within visual line-of sight.
  • This means being able to orientate, navigate and see the aircraft with your own eyes at all times (rather than through a device; for example, through goggles or on a video screen).

• Hi Aussie, thanks for info, But really "line of Sight" meaning for us Mavic pro and smaller drones owners means 200 plus meters in any direction at 120 meters high you can't see your drone anyway.   So what's the point in having a drone if you can't take good video footage to share with friend and YouTube world .
    Anyway that's my 2 cents worth  cheers Alex
    2018-6-10
    Use props
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules