Looking north on flight #2
332 6 2018-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

So, Roo-Bee-Red, my Spark (and her silly name), had her second flight  yesterday, still in beginner mode.  I reached its limits with  confidence, 30 meters (90 feet) up and out, and realized just how  limiting it is.  Flight #3 will be in normal mode with due care and  consideration.  I am really looking forward to getting up to max height,  which is around 295 feet.  But perhaps not quite yet!  So, I will post  my really sedate video #2 on Monday, my Internet in the north is  satellite and rather slow.  Here is a frame grab from the video, in the  distance are the Laurentian Mountains, which are actually in Quebec, I  am in the province west of that, Ontario.   The orange house you see in  the foreground is actually a log home, its been clad in that crazy  orange siding to protect it and eventually someone in that family is  going to restore it.  We call it the "Halloween" house.

Was a warm and sunny day, I was hoping to go back up today, but chores and wind kept me grounded. Tomorrow hopefully.

90 feet up....

Laurentians.jpg
2018-6-9
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

this is a very nice picture!
2018-6-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Always good to start slow.
Nice shot!
2018-6-10
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Thanks everyone...  Here is roughly the same view, clearer day, about 20 meters higher, and its a photo from from the spark, instead of a frame grab from the video.
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nice photos, Thanks for sharing!
2018-6-11
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Very Nice  Northwood ! Excellent as Always !!!
2018-6-11
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Awesome Picture !
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules