Setup and Preflight Checklist
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drandall
New

United States

Hey guys, Just placed my order for the Phantom 3 Pro. I'm a general aviation pilot and believe in checklists, so I've been working to create one for the Phantom 3 using only the information I've read and viewed on YouTube. I'm sure there are holes and room for improvemnent, so I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions from anyone that has experience with this quad. I've attached a PDF of my current version. Thanks!

2015-5-14
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can't see any attachment - with this forum software I have to do them twice before they take....try editing your post.
2015-5-14
Use props
dave_randall
New

United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-5-15 11:16
Can't see any attachment - with this forum software I have to do them twice before they take....try  ...

Hi, I have tried again to attach file. Hope it shows up this time - Thanks!

2015-5-15
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Don't see it.
Let me try a PDF and see if it works at all.Hitting the "advanced" tab on the right.
Uploading - hit the confirm button
not hit the post (participation) button. Didn't work....now I will try editing this post - it sometimes works that way.
Ah, that worked - so edit your first post - at the top it should show you your unused attachments - checkmark next to the one you want and use it.
http://droneflyers.com/images/UAVPreflightCk.pdf
Here is a link to Dave's checklist which should work

2015-5-16
Use props
dave_randall
New

United States

RE: Setup and Preflight Checklist

Ok, I believe I followed your instructions correctly. Thanks for the help...

UAV Preflight Checklist.pdf

216.39 KB, Down times: 45

UAV Preflight Checklist.pdf

216.39 KB, Down times: 129

2015-5-16
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Weird - I am unable to download any of those - they start downloading and then they stop about 1/4 of the way through.
I suspect it's part of the same problems with uploading stuff here - this forum is definitely in need of some upgrading!

Dave, if you see this and can email me a copy at cissod @ gmail dot com I will post it in a way that it works every time!Also, people who are not signed into the DJI forum cannot access these here - which is not ideal. Anyone should have access.

Here is a link to Dave's checklist
http://droneflyers.com/images/UAVPreflightCk.pdf
2015-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules