Problem with Ronin MX, engines do not work
2550 3 2018-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marcotcu506
New

Costa Rica

The Ronin MX was installed DJI Ronin Assistant, to operate the Ronin, it is as if the engines died.

They know how to solve it, I do not see the activation, according to a video that I saw on YouTube.

Excuse my english I am using Google translator

--------

El Ronin MX se instalo DJI Ronin Assistant, de funcionar el Ronin, es como si se murieran los motores.

Saben como solucionarlo, no me aparece el activar, segun un video que vi en youtube.

Perdonen mi ingles estoy utilizando Google traductor

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The Ronin-MX must be activated firstly, otherwise, the gimbal will not work.
Please connect your mobile device to the network, then enter 'More' page in the DJI Assistant APP and tap the 'Activation' button to see if it works.
2018-6-12
Use props
BrazilDirector
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-12 00:58
The Ronin-MX must be activated firstly, otherwise, the gimbal will not work.
Please connect your mobile device to the network, then enter 'More' page in the DJI Assistant APP and tap the 'Activation' button to see if it works.

Hi there,

We followed your directions that says about going onto the 'More' Page in the DJI APP, and I'm not finding anything that says activation.

To be clear: we have the ronin mx, motors didn't seem to start with batteries plugged in, and when told to activate, went and downloaded Gimbal Assistant. Same result as marco, for no activation button popped up to click.

Please follow up, and see about whether we did something wrong. Trying to get working for a shoot tomorrow!!
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BrazilDirector Posted at 2018-7-17 15:18
Hi there,

We followed your directions that says about going onto the 'More' Page in the DJI APP, and I'm not finding anything that says activation.

Sorry for the late response, may I know if you still have the issue?
Please refer to the user manual to activate the device first, otherwise, the gimbal will not work. If there is no activation icon, your device could have been activated already, please PM me your serial number for further check. Thanks. GTScreenshot_20180724_191509.png
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules