snapchat work on iiphone x but not work on jalaxy s8 (osmo 2)
1598 9 2018-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wfuzaia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 262051 ft
  • >>>
Saudi Arabia

when i bought osmo mobile 2, i have both phones iphone x and jalaxy s8, when i use to shoot throw snapchat it wtork fine and i can shoot throgh osmo unit, but when i use with galaxy  s8  it dosn't.
any solution please ????????

2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there I'm sorry about that, however, may I know if have you deleted the application and reinstall it again?
2018-6-10
Use props
Wfuzaia
lvl.4
  • >>>
Saudi Arabia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-10 14:59
Hi there I'm sorry about that, however, may I know if have you deleted the application and reinstall it again?

you mean snapchat app in galaxy s8?
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize if you're having issues with your mobile device. Is the firmware updated? Can you try to reinstall the DJI Go app?
2018-6-11
Use props
Wfuzaia
lvl.4
  • >>>
Saudi Arabia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-11 05:46
Hello. We apologize if you're having issues with your mobile device. Is the firmware updated? Can you try to reinstall the DJI Go app?

the issue just with snapchat, the osmo application work just Fine, and the problems appear just while i trying to shoot through snapchat  application in galaxy s8 by using record button on my osmo device
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Wfuzaia Posted at 2018-6-11 07:28
the issue just with snapchat, the osmo application work just Fine, and the problems appear just while i trying to shoot through snapchat  application in galaxy s8 by using record button on my osmo device

What do you mean by snapshot, sir? Can you tell me more about it?
2018-6-11
Use props
Wfuzaia
lvl.4
  • >>>
Saudi Arabia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-11 07:58
What do you mean by snapshot, sir? Can you tell me more about it?

i mean snapchat apps

2018-6-11
Use props
Wfuzaia
lvl.4
  • >>>
Saudi Arabia

actually the record button in gimbal it fully work with IOS  (iphone) using snapchat , but with android it's not functional
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Wfuzaia Posted at 2018-6-11 08:10
actually the record button in gimbal it fully work with IOS  (iphone) using snapchat , but with android it's not functional

I see. If that's the case, I will raise this concern in our management to check if what could be the problem. We will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience.
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Wfuzaia Posted at 2018-6-11 08:10

Hello. Thank you for patiently waiting in regards to the update. I already confirm this information to our engineers and we do not actually support any third-apps. We still recommend for you to use the DJI Go app. I hope you understand.
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules