426 3 2018-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4654491 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have an I2 I purchased around a month ago.
It all functions fine except I can't activate sport mode.
I use a Cendence TX as my primary controller and any time I switch my mode switch from GPS it comes up saying I need to activate intelligent flight modes in the controller section of the settings, but there is no option for it anywhere.
2018-6-10
Use props
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4654491 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ah I've found it. I think for some reason the option to activate this only presents itself if and when the display device (in this case, a crystal sky) is connected to the internet and the controller is connected to the aircraft whilst navigating menus
2018-6-10
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Byte Posted at 2018-6-10 17:10
Ah I've found it. I think for some reason the option to activate this only presents itself if and when the display device (in this case, a crystal sky) is connected to the internet and the controller is connected to the aircraft whilst navigating menus

That is how it works. You need to make changes with the aircraft on. You don't need an Internet connection to change your programming. You do need an internet connection for your updates.
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Byte Posted at 2018-6-10 17:10
Ah I've found it. I think for some reason the option to activate this only presents itself if and when the display device (in this case, a crystal sky) is connected to the internet and the controller is connected to the aircraft whilst navigating menus

Hello. Good thing you were able to find the option for you to enable the intelligent flight mode on the app. If you still need any help, please don't hesitate to ask us. We are here to help.
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules