Mavic Pro Controller Not Charging
2173 3 2018-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
®ï¢╫îε_$™
New
Australia

Mavic Pro Controller Not Charging , Been on charge for 2 hours says 1% will not turn on.

What is my next step to get this fixed. Controller wouldve only been used hand full of times.

Cheers
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I am sorry that you are having issues with your Mavic Pro's remote controller. Let me assist you to troubleshoot this issue. Have you tried different USB cables to charge your remote controller?
2018-6-11
Use props
Quino Designs
New
United States

Hello, I received my new drone last Tuesday and everything was fine until I updated the firmware and app. Now, the controller will not charge. At first, it got stuck on 68%, now it's down to 17% and losing batter while still plugged in.  All the chargers and adapters I'm using are the originals. I tried other chargers and doesn't make a difference. This is clearly a software issue and not a hardware issues. Please, advice if there is any way to reset the remote to an older firmware or a fixed version soon. I would hate to have to return the drone for such a small, but important bug. Thanks, Joaquin
2018-6-28
Use props
slimharry
lvl.4
Flight distance : 720446 ft
Canada

Quino Designs Posted at 2018-6-28 08:49
Hello, I received my new drone last Tuesday and everything was fine until I updated the firmware and app. Now, the controller will not charge. At first, it got stuck on 68%, now it's down to 17% and losing batter while still plugged in.  All the chargers and adapters I'm using are the originals. I tried other chargers and doesn't make a difference. This is clearly a software issue and not a hardware issues. Please, advice if there is any way to reset the remote to an older firmware or a fixed version soon. I would hate to have to return the drone for such a small, but important bug. Thanks, Joaquin

Happened to me too. I got terrible service at the end. It took 1 month to process the repair.

They charged me 200$ USD on the first damage assessment. I got really upset and contested it since it was a manufacture defect. They revised the price to 0$ and replaced my controller with a new one.

I got the RC 1 month later. Right before that, my MP gimbal wasn't working. It took another month. I bought the drone 3 months ago and had the chance to fly it for 3-4 hours.

I got the RC back in a very small damaged and dirty box. Can't wait for the next f*** up by DJI, I am filing a lemon case on this product and asking a full refund.
2018-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules