download failed at 100%
1572 5 2018-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dji Viktor
New

Norway

Hi, im pretty new to this, but i have just bought a P4.. and im trying to update the firmware using Dji Assistant 2 but when it gets to 99% it takes a break, then jumps to 100% and the message ..Update Failed. Upload Error Log.. comes up, then what do i do? i have tried the following things like changing the cable, try to restart both the drone and the computer and i have also format the SD card with the app, maybe thats not good enough but i tried anyways..
dji error.png
2018-6-10
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

This has happened to me  updating my MPP. I found the connection between myself and DJI's servers gets  very slow so to keep everything "awake" so to speak I run  the weather radar in the background to stop the connection slowing down. Worked for my last two updates on my MPP.                                                                                                                                                                       P.S...I also restarted my internet modem before doing any updates just to freshen the connection.
2018-6-10
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

With all connected and powered up, check in 'About' in the 'general settings' menu in DJI Go 4. This will list all the firmware and software being used. It's been known for the upgrade to be successful but not reported properly by DJI Assistant 2. Sometimes it also takes a minute or two after reaching 100% for the 'update completed' notification to appear.
2018-6-11
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Note that the P4 can also be upgraded using the DJI Go 4 App'. When checking firmware in 'About' (as post above) then you will see an option to check for updates (and upgrade if needed).
2018-6-11
Use props
Dji Viktor
New

Norway

Hi again! yeah i updated via the Dji Go 4 App, and it worked perfectly fine!! :-D thanks guys!
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dji Viktor Posted at 2018-6-11 05:34
Hi again! yeah i updated via the Dji Go 4 App, and it worked perfectly fine!! :-D thanks guys!

Glad to know everything was sorted out smoothly. Feel free to send us a message if you do have other concern. Thank you.
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules