Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
i need some help with my ronin m, some big problems!
1385 3 2018-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kalanigacon
lvl.1

Nepal

hello
I am having some serious problems with my ronin M...
if held from below the handle bars, the handle bars will spin around like a helicopter uncontrollably. it can be very dangerous because if it hits someone, the force is great and risk of injury.
the battery will only last 30 minutes of use time MAX, the motors become incredibly hot during use.

there seems to be some serious problem,  can someone help me understand what is going on?

here is video of the spinning problem:

2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This is normal since you hold the Pan gimbal Motor. Please do not touch the gimbal motors during shooting.
2018-6-11
Use props
kalanigacon
lvl.1

Nepal

really this violent spinning is normal?
what about battery only lasting 30 minutes and motors getting extremely hot?
2018-6-13
Use props
lukas.schroeder
lvl.1

kalanigacon Posted at 2018-6-13 06:19
really this violent spinning is normal?
what about battery only lasting 30 minutes and motors getting extremely hot?

it spins because thats how the gimbal works, thats the science and technology behind the stabilization, and that is not a point where the gimbal is meant to be held. thats why it comes with the stand, when turned on it is meant to be held by the handles only.
As for the battery life, the batteries may have lived their lifetime and need replacing, similar to a cellphone battery. You may also be exceeding the weight the gimbal can handle. This would lead to extra stress on the motors, meaning heat, and potentially more battery life being used.
As well if the batteries are just old and need replacing that could be causing the hot motors.
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules