"Failed to get resource file"....help !
18752 8 2018-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scamp62
lvl.3

I have loaded go4 on to a AmazionFire tablet, I then open it, get the happy people flying A drone, then get, "failed to get resource file, please check your network connection and retry" I have checked the network connection, and get the same message? I then removed the app, and reinstalled, and get the same message ?!?!
any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

2018-6-10
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Have you checked the available storage space on your tablet?
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize you're having issues with your app. Is the firmware updated? Can you try to use a different mobile device that is listed on the website? You can check it here also: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2018-6-11
Use props
Suncruiser
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77195 ft

Is there any way to get an Amazon tablet to work with Go4?  I know that Amazon uses forked Android so it would not be straightforward, but I own 3 if these and would hate to have to buy still another tablet.
2018-6-11
Use props
scamp62
lvl.3
United States

Suncruiser Posted at 2018-6-11 12:51
Is there any way to get an Amazon tablet to work with Go4?  I know that Amazon uses forked Android so it would not be straightforward, but I own 3 if these and would hate to have to buy still another tablet.

have 20gb of free space.
and you do whats called side loading it, I have talked with a few people that say, it works great !
2018-6-11
Use props
Anthony Ma
New
Hong Kong

I have the same problem.  Just got myself a new Mavic Air and a pair of EP-350 Epson smart glasses.  Managed to download and install djiGO4 into the glasses but same can't get resource file message appears upon loading.  Wifi connection shouldn't be an issue.  Tried deleting the Apps and reinstalling but no luck.  Also tried reinstalling earlier version, still didn't work.
2018-6-14
Use props
fans5fa3a148
New
Flight distance : 535771 ft
United Kingdom

I had the same issue. On my Android phone I used the settings the went to the DJI Pilot App once there I selected permissions. I then turned on all and opened the app again. This worked for me
2018-11-10
Use props
djiuser_OM09u4OoH4dN
New

Nigeria

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-11 03:50
Hello. We apologize you're having issues with your app. Is the firmware updated? Can you try to use a different mobile device that is listed on the website? You can check it here also: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
[view_image]

Would samsung tab A (2016) work?
2019-11-10
Use props
Mavic Mini
New

United States

I found a temporary, alternate solution. On your Android phone go to the file Directory. Tap on internal, then tap on the Android folder. In this folder you will see to folders named DATA and the other named OBB.
Tap OBB, you will see another folder named dji.go.v5 . In there is where the RESOURCE FILE is located every time the DJI FLY APP downloads it. Now go back to OBB folder and COPY/PASTE it then copy it in your DOWNLOADS FOLDER. In there that file will never be deleted even by Androids security system and app cleaner. Now you have a back up and here's why. After launching the DJI FLY APP, using  it  then closing it, after so much time your Android phone will think its a security threat and DELETE it from the OBB folder where the RESOURCE FILE is located. So if you are out away from WIFI and MOBILE DATA connection, first, before opening the DJI FLY APP, check if the RESOURCE FILE is still in its destination. If it is not then your app will try to request the RESORCE FILE from its server and you will not be able to use it. When you notice the RESORCE FILE is missing  just go to your DOWNLOAD folder, COPY/PASTE the OBB folder and place it back in   Internal/Android directory. After doing this then launch the app and it will work.
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules